1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

It's An Owners Market - Game Over!

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Regfan, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Yeah, I kinda think so as well.

Koalas, Tammy, this is your moment to point out how this is wrong, or I'm going to pull the trigger on this.

2. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Mhm. Give me a minute.

3. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Sure thing. Just ping me if you have a compelling reason/thing I overlooked. If not, I'm probably going to end this tonight.

4. Koalas

High Score:
    With the claimed roles and results either team is free to claim each others purchases as their own.

Tammy's claimed purchases put her at greater then 800. As fluff pointed out I could easily have bought some of those things and let Tammy claim them. The only way to say one way or the other is to believe Tammy or not to believe Tammy.

Fluff and Nacho's claimed purchases put them at 500 each. That's town world. In a scum world one purchases cop for 501 leaving 299. The other purchases Watcher (probably) and Doctor for 800 even. The purchases of the Cop then bought Bulletproof. 200 was spent because any more would most likely out the buyer as scum. The only way to say one way or the other is to believe his fluffiness or not to believe his fluffiness.

---------- Post automerged at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

And, to get on the WINE, it's always better for Tammy and myself to hide the BP bid to better force a claim. Nacho and fluff want to show that number off and hide the Jailer as too high a number would rule out the other possible scum team.

5. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

That makes no sense whatsoever.

6. Koalas

High Score:
    Yes. There is nothing about the mod confirmed 200 BP that makes your story more believable /s

---------- Post automerged at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

And still not an answer to my question. Here's another, fluff why are so against sharing any information in Lylo?

7. Nachomamma8

Nachomamma8 Muggle

High Score:
    Your question of "do I have another Hitman shot left?" is one of the most pointless questions asked thus far.

---------- Post automerged at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

Typhon, are you still around?

8. Koalas

High Score:
    Then answering it really doesn't matter and shouldn't have taken going on 3 hours. How about my QT one?

9. Nachomamma8

Nachomamma8 Muggle

High Score:
    What QT one?

---------- Post automerged at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

Oh. Start of day yesterday.

10. Koalas

High Score:
    Post 1820 /10chars

---------- Post automerged at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

Ugh. Yeah I derped there. Not a Thing unfortunately.

11. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

I suspect that you used a proc on Jan to avoid the jailer, so you either have 1 or none left. Leaning towards 1.

12. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

I am still around.

Literally no clue of what to do. I was kinda trying to reaction test to see who I thought would handle me misconstruing this the best, since I was the swing vote. Unfortunately, that proved to less useful than I wanted.

Still thinking.

13. Nachomamma8

Nachomamma8 Muggle

High Score:
    What was the thing you were aiming for?

14. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

Considering tom put both Koalas and fonti in his scum pile, this is oddly ironic.

15. Nachomamma8

Nachomamma8 Muggle

High Score:
    I wish there was an animated picture that conveyed the heartbreak you're giving me right now.

---------- Post automerged at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

I want to take a shower :(

16. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Okay. So what I'm probably going to do is break from this a bit, then come back, read some stuff, and then throw down my vote. I'm not going to have more time any time soon, so there's no real reason to drag my feet.

If you guys have any real arguments left to make, toss them in the thread. I'll try to not fuck this up.

17. Koalas

High Score:
    So why hide your BP purchase for so long?

In your world, unless Jailer went for exactly 200, scum!Koalas knows you didn't buy it. I have a shot left, the money is accounted for, we're in Lylo and, if by some bizarre scenario my imaginary partner died first a kill on you is a guilty check.

Scum knows what you have. Town doesn't. Why would you hide information?

---------- Post automerged at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

If it'd opened up in the Night then you'd know Tammy had significantly reduced funds making Jarizok a more attractive doc 'dodge'. Obviously not a valid train of thought.

---------- Post automerged at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

And shit. 1am here, I'm calling it a night.

18. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

If you had paid any attention to day 2 you would have realized that neighborizer opens only during the day, since Cobalt didn't get to communicate with Mewcomb.

19. Tammy

Tammy First Year

High Score:
    Sorry pizza got rid of happy hour glow and I passed out. Probably won't be awake much longer though.

---------- Post automerged at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

Typhon's hesitation and play this day looks pretty town, especially the reaction test. Already had a town read there but Lylo is Lylo.

Anyway I don't believe in the slight chance of typhon being partnered with nacho anymore. Might waver in the morning though, slap me if start bringing up briars!

20. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Vote Count 5.3

Nachomamma8 (2): Koalas, Tammy (L-1)
    Koalas (1): Nachomamma8 (L-2)

Not Voting (2): His Fluffiness, Typhon

Days end early when a majority of players vote to lynch somebody. If a majority is not reached at deadline or if a majority of the players vote for no lynch, the day will end without a lynch. With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch.

Deadline is in ~14 Hours of this post when that countdown link expires.