1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Witch Hunt #8

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Apr 28, 2017.

1. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

lol Fable. That's unfortunate.

2. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Bless.

Fable, most of us try to read every post. It's kind of important to the game.

3. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    GFDI :facepalm

In any case I just got off work so I'll have my first ISO up in a couple hours.

---------- Post automerged at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

Okay but then when you say you'll look into lynching me and/ Rubicon when you've barely talked about either of us previously that doesn't look great.

4. fontisian

Your argument is that I am required to talk with someone before saying that I'm getting scummy vibes from them? Why? Also, I have talked about and to Rubicon. So. What.

5. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    Usually reasons are required when you want to lynch someone, kinda how this game works.

6. fontisian

I don't want to lynch you though, I want to look into lynching you.

7. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    Why?

/10char

8. fontisian

The things you try to question seem off, you seem to be fitting in a little too hard, and I don't like the way you talked about the miner thing (not the read itself, just your approach). The question to Kalas when he was catching up, for a recent example, was pointless and I think you asked it just to be seen asking it. Now I'll add that this interaction here was kind of ridiculous in a bad way. Yeah.

9. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

Pretty sure there's a couple reasons Fonti's being pissy with me, including the fact that I called out the fact she's used this gambit before. To double down on that, looking back, she used nearly the exact same set-up on town!me in TH7.

Well, thank god for small mercies.

I considered it, but with Vira/Vaimes on one end, and Atum on the other, there wasn't a great choice either way

[Redacted]

Well 1/2 isn't bad.

---------- Post automerged at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

Vote: Fable

10. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

fontisian expressed some confusion about reading me so it kind of makes sense for her to say she'll look into it later. Even though I don't get the confusion.

11. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    What's wrong with my approach to miner?

The questions to koalas weren't pointless, he was supposedly catching up but all he did for the entire period he was here was post fluff.

---------- Post automerged at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

I'm trying to be patient but that's getting more and more difficult.

12. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

Where I stand atm:

(Groups can roughly be sorted T->S)

The Waco Kid

T:
    LT: Jarizok, Vaimes, Vira, Atum,
    FoT: Miner,
    Null: Fontisian, Regfan, Delphine, Jan, Cobalt
    FoS: KaiDASH, His Fluffiness, Newcomb, Koalas, Owner,
    LS: Rubicon, Fable,
    S:

13. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

While I can appreciate pressuring people, don't you think producing content yourself would be a good thing?

Let's start by you giving reasons for why waco and I are town and why rubicon is scum.

14. fontisian

Re Kalas: If he catches up, he catches up. If he doesn't and posts fluff forever, then we'll run him up. What does asking him how far along he is do, except make him fluff more?

You questioned the miner read based on the idea that idea I hadn't played enough with him to get a solid read, but that's illogical, because it's not about getting a 100% read. It's about increasing the odds of catching scum and finding town. Nothing is 100%. You also implied that I was trying to get you to lynch him off of nothing more than my word. The facts are that I've read Miner well in the past and laid out some reasoning for him being scum here. You should then be assessing this reasoning and the way my knowledge in this particular area exceeds your own. Instead you used a hyperbole to discredit all of the discussion regarding miner.

You did a similar thing with me mentioning that I'd like to assess you more, actually. You took that, out of malice or ignorance, as a dislike stemming from you disagreeing with my miner read (though I wouldn't describe it as disagreement exactly, because you didn't really address the substance of the reads on Miner) and then tried to discredit that strawman.

---------- Post automerged at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

Waco, friend, you know better. Give the reasons.

15. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

I saw it differently. I had liked the tone of a few of owner's early posts, but when I went over 110 & 114, I felt like there was an undercurrent to those posts I really didn't like. Given I'm higher on Miner than most, I think the town!Miner scenario you list is feasible. Plus I feel like owner's been a bit content lite

16. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Poke.

Will catch up tonight.

I'm vaguely offended Reg either can't read me or is pretending to be unable to.

17. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    I never said Rubicon was a wolf, I said I was getting bad vibes from his posts. He's actually the first ISO I'm doing when I get home.

Also lol saying I've been doing nothing, at least I've been asking questions which is a lot more than some others have done.

18. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Oh, font and I are both posting at work.

Hi font.

---------- Post automerged at 16:38 ---------- Previous post was at 16:38 ----------

Don't be a wuss.

Call them out.

19. Delphine

Delphine First Year

So I mailed in a visa application a couple of weeks ago, and they just responded to me with an email entitled "Additional Documentation Requested" and I'm like, oh shit what did I mess up. Only in the attachment did they actually explain that everything from step 1 of the application process is all good and all I have to do to actually get this visa is to email them back insurance info + plane tickets. And then I can actually live in the same country/continent as my partner for the first time in years.

About the only way my day gets better involves Koalas actually doing things itt. I have 100% D1 read accuracy on him with a decent sample size and the longer he takes the antsier I'm getting.

20. fontisian

Hey babe. I just got off.

I stopped by another place to drop off a job application, but the manager left 5 minutes before I got there. Bluh.