1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Witch Hunt #8

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Apr 28, 2017.

1. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

Challenge accepted.

Vira Vaimes Newcomb Atum

plz lynch Rubicon thx. <3

This is funny coming from the most opportunistic person on the Regfan wagon.

2. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Can we have actual opinions from you or are votes your only way to communicate?

What are you doing?

I’ll consider it after I’ve done my Rubicon re-read.

---------- Post automerged at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

OMG, Absol avatar. <3 <3 <3

3. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

[IMGUR]uEFUB3S[/IMGUR]

Everyone knows Absol is the best pokemon.

4. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

I saw your Togekiss and raised you by my fave. c:

---------- Post automerged at 01:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 AM ----------

yaaaaasssssss.

My only shiny I ever hatched was from Absol masuda method and it was the 7th egg. Best luck I've ever had.

5. Jarizok

Jarizok Auror DLP Supporter

Sorry you had to wait for it a couple hours guys.

Owner was a witch.

Do I give her role here as well? Discuss amongst yourself while I go do things, will check in again in an hour or two.

6. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

Go ahead and give her role, yes.

7. Atum

Atum DA Member DLP Supporter

Agreed if she's a witch, it's not like the coven didn't know it already.

8. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

Okay, I feel better about Fonti now for undisclosed reasons.

---------- Post automerged at 02:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 AM ----------

Also, yay for that D1 witch kill!

I had a feeling when Owner just gave up like that.

9. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

The reasons are that she got one right.

10. Delphine

Delphine First Year

You know How I talked up my Kalas read? Him constnatly being in catch-up mode is not really very conducive to my skillset there. I am CONCERNED by his lack of real reaction to the claim as he was the person who I literally expected to have the spiciest one since he was pretty hard-aligned against both miner and I, so I'm really really surprised by his only response to it was the "I WAS ASLEEP" stuff.

Dear and departed Jan hated his behavior toward Owner the most, so that's also a thing.

I thiiiiiink if he's town I'll see it eventually, but my D1 tactics seem to have failed if so rip.

I wanna say Reg's play around fonti specifically is pretty townie?? Like, he swags on town in boring ways as scum usually, so the "this is why I hate you" end of day one stuff + sadpandaness coming into today is bordering out of scumrange IMO though I feel like I'm making it sound like I have more meta experience than I have with him?? It's mainly just feels maaaan.

I had my entrance post to this phase halfway done but a lot of it was about how I was concerned Jan's read that fonti has to be aligned w/ the GD is not acgtually a thing bc of miner never actually giving reads and her interaction w/ him before he started softing KP being all "you're getting lynched bro actually do shit maybe."but TBH my perception from the beginning of the game has been that she's more likely bad town w lazy scumreads a la stardew as opposed to actual scum, maaaybe. Since both Jan and I came to her townbloc pretty independently I wanna believe. vaaaaimes has trouble faking EDGINESS as scum, think the main place that's come out is pregame but I still think he is townie and wonderful, Vira I know the least out of everyone and eyt I don't fuckin see her being scummy in any of her posts and I adore her approach to the game, annnnnnnnnd Atum is #toptown I decided bc even if he's been playin mafia elsewhere and somehow is just feelin super swag swag confident as mafia, the one post fonti quoted where he's reacting to people calling him town for prior poor play as scum, I think is just never how he words that as mafia.

I've had a selfish weak townread on Newcomb bc I've felt this game that he's really genuinely tried to read me and anchored himself around that,which I don't think is something he feels people Expect Out Of Him as mafia. the post where I finally had a THAT'S SO FUCKIN TOWN is where he talked about leaping out of bed to go iso me, like that was some off the cuff genuine shit.

Ummm.

Owner flaking EOD is very odd for her as either alignment and someone whose self proclaimed goal this game was fun, and the fact that she was neither DOB or survivalist is sorta mindblowing. I wanna say she's scum since it appeared p intentional by the goodbye but uh ......... weird. af.

Man there was something else spicty wasn't there?? Um.

God, uh.

Huh.

Oh yeah I wanted Reg to go over his Newcomb read. It would help settle things for me if I understood why he never seems to wafflef.

Hmmmmm.

I feel like I ha d something spicier than that tho. I Dunno

---------- Post automerged at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

Oh I wanted to know what happened to fonti's Fable read toward EOD??

---------- Post automerged at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

No but uh, Vira. I had a gut townread on her and I was like "huh I wonder if that's bad since I don't know her at all" and then literally everyone else had the same thought for a rainbow of different reasons and I think thwat was a beautiful moment that should be remembered forever.

---------- Post automerged at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

My life is hard this game because the people that are The Keys To THis Game == The Exact People that Made Me Consensus Town/?

---------- Post automerged at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

I still maintain that "I'm town. Be better" is not a good enough response to "Rubicon you are tonedeaf and your fluff interactions are fake and you are doubtcasting scum indicative things imo"

---------- Post automerged at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

But I probably want to kill Fluff more.

---------- Post automerged at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

vote: his fluffiness

---------- Post automerged at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

Coool.

You wanted to be priest checked?

---------- Post automerged at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

Waco read please.

11. Newcomb

Hey, point of order. You're making me sound like some desperate mafia junkie who constantly thinks about games and leaps out of bed and shouts "EUREKA" when I get a lock scumread. I mean, that's all true, but I have feelings and a reputation to maintain.

Point of the point, I didn't /leap out of bed/, I just calmly got out of bed because ISOing people on a phone is shitty.

12. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

Hey guys fable is town.

I read a thing it's like 110%.

13. Newcomb

Damn that is a /sick/ connection.

/leaps out of bed to pull up that Jarizok quote

---------- Post automerged at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

[​IMG]

14. KaiDASH

Hey guys I'm just gonna quickly coach Priest since they could be someone new or more unfamiliar with the setup.

Don't check anyone that's a likely nightkill or an 'obvious' check, since those are the people most likely to be targeted by Demons (which would make your check invalid).

15. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

The implication is going over my head, Newcomb.

16. KaiDASH

I'm pretty sure fontisian is town too but it's not actually outside the realm of possibility for her to be a witch.

Just trying to protect myself from the inevitable pocket, I guess ._.

17. Newcomb

[​IMG]

18. Delphine

Delphine First Year

But on the one hand, if he's scum they chose him specifically to claim it despite that being in his iso??

19. Newcomb

Can someone explain to me why certain gifs animate and others don't?

It's stressing me out to an unreasonable degree.

---------- Post automerged at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

I have thoughts here but I want to hear Jarizok talk about his reasons first.

20. KaiDASH

... Are you sure you're posting /animated/ gifs?