1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Witch Hunt #8

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Apr 28, 2017.

1. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

Just checking in, was out last night with friends before work for my birthday. Will get back up to speed when I wake up

2. Jarizok

Jarizok Auror DLP Supporter

Happy late birthday.

3. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    There's nothing stopping you from working around it if you think you know.

4. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    I've fact-checked my theory and I know 100% what's going on and know for a fact that Fluff hard claiming is optimal play by far here, the information being kept hidden just hurts since I can't discuss it and other reads without leaking the information anyway and mafia are absolutely going to know what's happening here, just think about it and what's happened this day phase again.

---------- Post automerged at 08:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------

I've seen my quota of fucking stupid mechanics play in Owners Marketplace, I'm not going to watch more of it here when literally any mafia with ability to read posts are going to know what's happening.

5. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    Well ultimately it's not my decision but you may be right that it may be a bit too obvious of what's happening and going around here in circles might be silly.

6. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Like seriously. I have no information myself and if anything it should be hardest from my perspective to work it all out and if I have then mafia with significantly more information are going to have no idea. There's a downside to Fluff not claiming too, like a big one.

You really need to get him to claim here.

---------- Post automerged at 08:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

are going to have no issue*.

7. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    You say that like you think he'd listen to me.

8. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Well his reasoning behind not claiming is that I'm the only person asking.

So yes, you and Kai telling him to claim will certainly have an impact.

9. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

Meh, Priest with red check on Reg.

10. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Yep. Thought that was the case, stupidest check in the world. I was haunted.

11. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    Can confirm.

12. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Fable - You said you didn't know what I was doing;

I was pretty sure that either A) Fluff was mafia, B) Fluff was Priest with an innocent on Rubicon or C) Fluff was Priest with a Haunted guilty on me, that's why I wanted him to claim because if it's A) he's lynched if he claims non-priest, if it's B) We get 7 clears and if it's C) Then at least it's out in the open and we can actually start solving the game properly.

---------- Post automerged at 08:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 AM ----------

And seriously, if I can work out as town that I've been haunted-guiltied, scum were absolutely always going to know.

Like Kai softs Inquisitor check on Fable. Fable sheeps Fluff onto me while town reading Fluff earlier and Fluff soft claims at the start of the day. This is something mafia were 100% going to be aware of which is why I wanted Fluff to out ASAP since if they assassin shot him before he outed I wouldn't have known if Rubicon was innocent-ed or not.

---------- Post automerged at 08:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

Like seriously, fucking dumbest check in the world.

You check the person that Owners spent the entire day attempting to make bad.

Like who do you think she's going to haunt.

Especially after the EOD involved several people stating a scum read on me..

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur.

---------- Post automerged at 08:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

Even stupidest part is I probably have to eat a lynch here due to "Odds of being haunted v odds of actually being scum" argument and it'll be the first time I've been mslynched in years. Going to be fucking painful.

---------- Post automerged at 08:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 AM ----------

Though to think I'm mafia you have to think the scum team is;

Owner/Cobalt/Me + 2

And it should be pretty obvious I'd not be efforting this hard throughout the entire game as scum with a team like that, it also should be pretty obvious that Owner/Me and Cobalt/Me aren't actually partners ergo I'm not actually scum.

13. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    Nah this reaction is pretty legit, I think I can clear you and cobalt and I feel decent about it.

---------- Post automerged at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

Fonti and Rubicon on the other hand....

14. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Either way I'll dump my reads and thoughts as they day progresses since if I'm getting mslynched here I really expect to be vindicated and sheeped when it's revealed I'm town.

15. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

Yeah, this reaction has made me townread you, oddly enough. :p

---------- Post automerged at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

Unvote

/10chars

16. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    So I don't know the logic behind this game terribly well and I know there are differences with your usual game of WW but if jar is a witch is there anyway jar doesn't dunk on reg and lie about owner being a witch unless they're all witches?

17. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

Unvote

What are colors

18. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    I don't think Fonti's scum though admittedly I've not got around to going and rereading her and I was playing with part of today under the assumption that Rubicon was possibly inno'ed here but I'll be getting around to him in the morning because I'd noted that this read from Owner on Rubicon made a lot of sense as mafia, I think it's pretty likely that she states a town read on 1 partner there and her reasoning for sneaking Rubicon in there was really sketchy.

19. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

Either owner was a witch, or Jari and Reg are both witches.

20. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    But then you'd have to add cobalt to that too, they're likely all just villagers.