1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Witch Hunt #8

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Apr 28, 2017.

1. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Bro.

I saw the red check soft. This was my thought process. Also, no, angels knowing when to save Reg is not important when we don't have any angels and the witches would have likely been to scared to take the 50/50 on him anyway.

---------- Post automerged at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

I just ... that is so bad, man.

2. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

for fuck's sake

3. fontisian

I know, I'm asking you to consider world's where both kai and I are town. Feel free to answer regs thing first, though.

---------- Post automerged at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

Lol, cobalt.

4. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

Hey Atum

I like all the work you put in on Regfan but the only universe in which he is scum, I am also scum. Care to take that on? Have you considered that at all?

---------- Post automerged at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

Wow, my sarcasm was not clear at all in that post. It's too nice.

EBWOP:
    [/sarcasm]

---------- Post automerged at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

Look, Font

You're pushing my top scum read and I'm not voting for him because I find you so bad that if you're town you must be doing something wrong.

5. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Haha, watching Cobalt catch up is really amusing.

I don't think scum intentionally shot the judge, I find that really hard to fathom, like practically impossible. If they know Oracle/Watcherman are town not shooting for priest/watcherman possibility is just them wanting to lose the game.

That said right now I'm pretty much at Koalas!Scum, You!Town, 1 scum left inside KaiDASH/Rubicon/Waco and it's plausible for it to be Rubicon, yes. But I think that also means there's 2 names outside of that pool which means either Delphine/Miner (Doubtful of that) or 2 of Atum/Jarizok/Newcomb/Vaimes/Vira and given I don't share your Atum read and there's an advantage to mslynching him if he's town anyway I'm still pretty comfortable with my vote. I'll be casually rereading the game though, might have a stronger stance on a Non-Atum target later, will keep you posted but what's your world right now? Owner+Koalas+Rubicon + Who?

6. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

When we don't have any angels?

So, Jan is nonexistent and you're certain Kalas was not town?

7. fontisian

Wait, this is to me? What?

Rubicon, I laid out an argument for how I tend to coach or bus teammates that are flailing or lurking. You then said "owner isn't fonti's puppet," ignoring that I covered scum!me's likely courses of action if owner was ignoring me. I then pointed to two games where I heavily coached and influenced my scummates. Then you asked this. Are you even attempting to game solve in good faith at this point?

Alternatively, if this was to someone ekse, then I apologize, and maintain that you should take back your bullshit re my interactions with owner at eod. Thanks.

8. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

Does anyone else feel Font / Rubicon are attempting an extensive distancing tactic rn

9. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    I'm pretty positive Koalas was a hit Cobalt, like very much so, he didn't post any reads in his last ~48 hours inside the game whatsoever and his response to being run up didn't look like town about to be mslynched. It's likely 2 demons, 1 angel right now in there so the angels don't have the numbers to make any saves.

I also think you're wrong on Fontisian but you do you for now.

10. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    o/

/10char

11. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Just don't, man. Just don't.

12. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Also I swear to god if this game just ends up being something like Owner+Koalas+Delphine+Miner+ 1 of Rubcion/Waco/Kai I'm going to pul my hair out.

13. fontisian

Yeah, I'm pretty certain kalas is a witch.

There most be more angels than demons to get saves. We would have to kill two townies today in order to have an angel save tonight (or, no lynch and not have a judge lynch). We ate not aiming for that, therefore angels are pretty irrelevant right now and regs full claim does absolue nothing for town.

Frankly, even if angels could save, it would still have been terrible, because you go from a 50/50 of witches guessing the right night to a 1 in whatever of them not hitting the one save.

---------- Post automerged at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

Honestly, the fact that Cobalt's pushing on me should be evidence that I'm town, heh.

14. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Back after dinner.

fonti, no. It really comes down to assumptions you want us to make that I'm not willing to.

(As a side note, part of me went through the whole "fontisian should know how to read me better!!" thing earlier on but basically I've concluded you can't read me for shit.)

Will think more on this.

15. fontisian

Reg, I'm pretty sure you get this. Would you mind telling cobalt that was a difference in the usefulness of the claims and I'm not pulling this out of my ass?

16. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Look, it's my bad, I'll eat that. I did it because I didn't want them to waste the vest going towards me when I'm going to be here tomorrow anyway and wanted it to be used more optimally, in hindsight a mistake yes, but lets move on and actually win the game.

Owner + Koalas + Rubicon + 2, fill the blanks in for me please Fontisian. Also give me a world you consider likely if Rubicons town here because frankly I don't think it's impossible that you're both town.

17. fontisian

Bro, you can't just keep saying "assumptions!" and then not be willing to explain what those assumptions are.

18. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

I'm gonna let this one slide, but if you're gonna keep bringing up past mistakes repeatedly as an excuse to shade my ability to make decent reads I'm gonna start to actually get really irritated.

19. fontisian

Thank you.

I'm not trying the berate you, I'm just trying to get cobalt to understand that there was a reason I was pissed and there was a reason his hard claim was important.

20. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

The alternative to me thinking you're w/w with Fonti is me lynching you, so. \_(ツ)_/¯