1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Witch Hunt #8

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Apr 28, 2017.

1. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

So you think Jarizok is less of a witch for WITHHOLDING Fonti's cards? lmao

You're his partner. Enough. Just concede pls.

2. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Okay, so 1) you're putting words in my mouth, 2) if something is a witch claim then I'm not going to do it as a witch because I like not losing, 3) I've conceded in much less dire circumstances, 4) you're being annoying, so back off. Regardless of alignment, you will never ever ever get a person to scumclaim, unless you want them to troll you.

---------- Post automerged at 18:32 ---------- Previous post was at 18:31 ----------

Like you trying to rush us to endgame under the guise of "oh no I have a game on Monday" is making me paranoid. I'm in that game too, I work long hours too, and you don't see me trying to rush everything.

---------- Post automerged at 18:36 ---------- Previous post was at 18:32 ----------

My point is that Delphine/Miner can be scum together and Jarizok can be town if Miner used his hunter shot to snipe fluff. That makes the whole "three dead witches confirmed" thing a lot less certain, which means there's an unknown witch running around.

I am voicing this now so that I can be reassured this scenario is mechanically impossible.

---------- Post automerged at 18:39 ---------- Previous post was at 18:36 ----------

Like I don't know if you were around for WH6 but uh, I've started taking "mechanically one hundred percent confirmed witch" checks with a huge grain of salt.

---------- Post automerged at 18:42 ---------- Previous post was at 18:39 ----------

Sorry, it was WH5. Man I can't keep them straight.

Anyway yeah witches faked a ~confirmed~ redcheck on me and I'm still very, very salty about it, so.

Let's talk things out.

3. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    If Delphine/Miner are scum, Jari is town. Jari flipped Owner, Kalas, and Rubicon scum, so if Delphine/Miner were scum, there could not have been another member unless you believe Delphine the scum Judge saved town Miner over her own teammate.

4. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

[colro=red]lynch jarizok[/color]

Vira's right.

---------- Post automerged at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

rip typo.

lynch jarizok

5. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

colro

Vote Jarizok

6. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

7. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

What on earth was Jarizok's plan yesterDay? His choices were concede, or get town to lynch Miner and then immediately get lynched next. I don't get it.

8. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

He has a partner and needed to stall. It's you.

9. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

blah blah blah

10. KaiDASH

unvote

We could lynch both vaimes and cobalt, then jarizok.

11. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Yeahhh, I'd rather be leeroy'd if it came to that.

I don't get mislynched anymore.

---------- Post automerged at 20:54 ---------- Previous post was at 20:54 ----------

Also if I had to choose between killing Jarizok or killing Cobalt, I'd kill Jarizok a thousand times. Even if Cobalt's push on me feels slimy.

12. KaiDASH

Well, Jarizok is confirmed scum at this point.

So there has to be his buddy in you / vira / cobalt.

13. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

14. KaiDASH

That was the the earliest I've been killed by witches in a long time.

What a great game.

15. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

You're welcome.

16. KaiDASH

I mean, I guess it wasn't really that great overall but getting killed early by witches is always nice.

Also it gave us the extra witch role rule in postgame (thanks ericf).

17. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Why.

/10chars

18. KaiDASH

Prevents the last witch in Jarizok+1 worlds from using last stand, since we'll kill them before Jarizok.

19. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Do want to apologise to Delphine and to a lesser extent Miner given its confirmed they're both town and I'm a large part of us ending up spending three lynches between them; certainly something I'm ready to face the music about when the game ends.

Pretty worried that lynching Jarizok here doesn't end the game and we are indeed dealing with a +1 world which doesn't put us in the best of situations, in a world where Jarizok is alone the game would have been over by this stage I'd think. We should be all taking today a little slower and evaluating the possible worlds a little more just in case the game doesnt' end on Jarizoks lynch here.

Game not ending upon Jarizoks death means that both Waco and Fontisian were town and leaves us in only four possible worlds;

1) Jarizok/Vira
    2) Jarizok/Vaimes
    3) Jarizok/Kai
    4) Jarizok/Cobalt

I plan on rereading and leaving some thoughts behind on these worlds in case I die tonight, most specifically want to look at the viability of Jarizok/Vira as well as look into Jarizok/Cobalt & Jarizok/Vaimes some more given I've not really given either much consideration thus far this game.

I'm also...not entirely sure if it's even best for me to leave 'hard town reads' behind here given it just gives mafia information how to best make their night kills. It's probable we're going to be relying on some angel saves to win this game.

Either way I think just reading and trying to work out who's actually scum is the play right now. I'm preeeeeeeetty hungover so likely won't get around to it till tonight.

20. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

It's things like this that make me not want to listen to you.

---------- Post automerged at 22:54 ---------- Previous post was at 22:52 ----------

I'm town.

Kai won't be allowed to survive F3.

I really don't think Vira was coached into faking multiple townslips, or that she randomly decided to add that to her scum meta.

I will be lynching Cobalt if Jarizok's death doesn't end the game. But I'm not gonna be an annoying clown and goad him into scumclaiming.