1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

RWBY Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Newcomb, Jun 2, 2017.

1. Jarizok

Jarizok Auror DLP Supporter

I've seen everything, but no can't quite recall this. You'd think I would, with Reg scrutiny being rather sparse. I'll iso you.

---------- Post automerged at 23:37 ---------- Previous post was at 23:34 ----------

Did you mean this post? Cos "there's no more than 1 scum in Q/Reg, and Q is way more likely to be it if there's any at all" is only a Reg scumread if you squint hard enough.

2. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    Blab if you're trying to imply the possibility of w/w I don't think I agree. That would be some pretty bad uncoordination on their part and it would mean the rest of the wolves started bussing but they didn't? I think it's more likely they would have turned on each other before now if w/w so I don't think there's more than one wolf between them.

---------- Post automerged at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

This is pertaining to the wagons if that was unclear.

3. Acionyx

Acionyx Muggle

High Score:
    Okay.

That uh, yeah that looks like either plotless is indefensible scum or both plot/jari are town, hrm. Quiddity's the most obvious candidate for bussing in the former world given that abortive kai attempt. I could believe Jari too.

Maybe stanari for coasting.

4. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    So on a scale of -7 to 10, how likely is it that Plotless scumslipped by calling me Stan?

5. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    Are you claiming wolf?

6. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    So I guess that's a -7?

7. dichotomousCreator

dichotomousCreator Second Year

High Score:
    I think Plotless is a low activity null (so I guess roughly 25% scum odds) in contrast to Jarizok who has actually done things I find scummy.

I also think Plotless is a "compromise" lynch that everyone is sort of happy with, meaning scum are happy with it, meaning it's not the best lynch today. Part of the reason Jari is scummier is because some people actually don't want to lynch him (there was one, maybe two people like that with Plotless?)

---------- Post automerged at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 AM ----------

EBWOP: seriously guys plotless is the lynch scum want D1 based on how the votes have fallen.

8. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

If Plotless flips town we fucking hard lynch Jari tomorrow because his teammates are 100% on that Plotless wagon.

9. Acionyx

Acionyx Muggle

High Score:
    Two things worth noting so far:

Feels more canny than any of plotless' other stuff has; who were the people who were supposed to know zenzao's thing?

Doesn't feel like font/stanari have this interaction on the same team for whatever that's worth.

10. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    Who specifically?

11. Quiddity

Quiddity Squib ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    I mean yeah, I agree. But this is my only real tell on him.

Give me your take on the Jarizok-lynch? Because I really haven't found any convincing so far.

12. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    Is it too late to get a Kai wagon going? Cuz lynching Plotless seems lame and voting with Zen feels bad.

13. dichotomousCreator

High Score:
    Basically it boils down to: Jari's been quiet, spent a lot of time trying to shift the lynch off himself, his wall was kind of formulaic and the timing of it feels like "oh, people are starting to lynch me, I'd better start contributing", and there was a period around the middle of the day where he was posting but not memorably.

Like, seriously. He tried to get me to unvote him by throwing a bunch of other possible lynch candidates at me. I don't see how that comes from town over picking a highest scumread and concentrating on them, it seems more geared to finding SOMEONE I hate more to get the lynch off him than finding actual scum.

14. Jarizok

Ugh, so I'm getting railed tomorrow if Plot flips scum AND if Plot flips town? Sucks to be me.
    Cobalt Be honest here, would you have said the exact same thing about lyching Plotless tomorrow if I was lynched here in his position?

15. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    Vote:KaiDASH

16. Jarizok

Well, you did say you were never voting my highest scumreads today. I was proposing alternatives because lynching me is never good, and lynching Plotless is probably also not good, with how little resistance in general there has been to that wagon. As to me not finding scum, I'm of the opinion I already Fing have, I'm just not getting much traction for them.

17. Quiddity

Quiddity Squib ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Wasn't that at Reg?

See, I don't see that that badly. I see that as someone that doesn't really like the alternative wagon and doesn't have strong opinions on the one without, and is thus looking around.

I mean, that's basically my approach in reverse.

I definitely don't find this case particularly convincing.

---------- Post automerged at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

Weak.

Hmm. I don't want to CFD this, especially on low-activity Kai.

I think the time for this has passed.

Plotless, claim, please.

---------- Post automerged at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

That's directed at the latter bit, DC.

18. Jarizok

I would have supported this, but with Q backing off of it, it's now moot to say that my support would not have gotten you any more votes for obvious reasons.

19. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    Regfan
    I shoot Plotless, Cobalt, Jari, and, uh....Kai.

Plotless because Plotless.
    Cobalt because lolwordingslip (as Plot's partner).
    Jari because counterwagon.
    Kai because I can't really think of anyone who is scum if Plotless is town and they are kinda mrrrh.

Not the highest effort post I've ever made, lol.

20. dichotomousCreator

High Score:
    I am historically bad at convincing people, unfortunately. (I am also at work, so I can't go into more detail by ISOing the guy)
    Jarizok --- Why exactly was it so important to get MY vote off you specifically? That's part of what strikes me as weird.