1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

RWBY Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Newcomb, Jun 2, 2017.

1. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

I mean, yes, but also you know her range better and I keep thinking about that Waco post. I'm basically saying I want to look at it again.

---------- Post automerged at 02:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 AM ----------

You feel real now. Broken clocks are right twice a day.

2. Quiddity

Quiddity Squib ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    I think I find Zenzao's reaction the grossest. That sounds like he didn't think I'd be suspected, but then jumps on after seeing that it actually looks like it's going to work.

3. fontisian

It's this post Regfan.

4. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    @Fonti - That's fine, look at it again and get back to me. I'd like a full flat out reads tiered wall from you in light of the flip. I'd also like you to go into "X does Y" type statements you meant (while paraphrasing obviously) if you could.

Thanks, just finished pulling the individual petals off 4 dozen roses and putting them in a box. I'm pretty sure he'll do fine.

5. fontisian

Absolutely this.

6. Quiddity

High Score:
    I'd forgotten that you'd already raised it, albeit not the reasoning. Hmm, I'm unsure.

I had Cobalt as town, but I'm resetting everything. TL;DR of why he's not?

7. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    <<
    >>

I'd brought up that post and several from Pie stating I thought it made sense as scum and got shat on by multiple people including yourself but now you're just empty quoting it and agreeing it might be a thing? More words, please.

8. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

No, answer my fucking post Fonti.

You don't get to get away with saying I must have TMI because I'm actually right for once, that's fucking bullshit and you know it.

9. Quiddity

High Score:
    Also, as a public self-flagellation: I think my read on Waco was influenced way too much by actually agreeing with him for once.

Which is like, the cardinal sin in mafia. I'll be at confession on Monday.

10. fontisian

Uh, things like I thought if miner overreacted to my thing he might be scum, then immediately concluded he was town. Uh, if jari didn't react to me pushing miner when he just called me and miner mafia together, he was scum.Specifically, the towny thing he could do would be accuse Miner and I of trying to distance, because it kind of looked like that. I talked about the Q/waco thing and how Stanari was repeating the same points, etc. How if blab made it to endgame, he was probably the mafia. How if you're town, you probably weren't shot because you were reading someone like blab and pie wrong. Yeah.

Working on the tiered list.

---------- Post automerged at 02:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 AM ----------

Cobalt.

You're not usually right about townreading someone in Q's situation. It weirded me out a bit. That's all.

11. Quiddity

High Score:
    Which points towards Zenzao/pienyan unaligned, a little to Zen/Fable unaligned, and a little less to Zen/Acio unaligned.

12. fontisian

Uh, Acio is town. If he was a scum double voter giver, he would have held onto it until endgame and used it to win the game. Also, he wouldn't have done the gun thing.

13. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

My responses to all of Zenzao's shit are in yellow because I can't be bothered to separate this quote because no thanks.

Here's where MY head is at right now:

Zenzao is likely high-effort scum. He makes giant walls so that all of his glaring inconsistencies can be covered up by more words. None of his reads have actual substance and most of this wall was a play by play without giving any reasons as to WHY I'm scum. Everything is taken out of context and looked at with the lens as if I'm already outed scum, when Zenzao does little to no consideration of the things I've said as possibly coming from a town perspective. His attempt to seem open minded about it was fake with one kind of "oh maybe that's decent" comment but all in all this wall is absolute B U L L S H I T so moving along.

Also trying to defend Pienyan by saying that Jan's death isn't a good look but Pien has some good points on me (and I'm obviously scum) so that makes her look better, which lends some cred to Zen / Pien w/w.

14. Quiddity

High Score:
    What about the gun thing helps him?

I'm seeing a scenario where he can give out one per day. Or dC is scum. Yeah, these are relatively fringe, but I'm not taking them off the table.

15. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

I've been townreading him for the entire game, is it really that much of a surprise to you?

"Gee, Cobalt's right for once, must be scum"

Like, you could've gone about that in a completely different way that wasn't offensive to me on a base level as a mafia player. Thanks.

16. fontisian

I don't think this is true, because every happened quickly enough after the flip that I don't think mafia would have talked to each other about a plan. I don't think Zen in particular was caught up. Also, I can see pie deciding to change her stance on Q when he's starting to get defending because another partner is already on that.

17. Quiddity

High Score:
    Not yet read that wall, but I'm going to start Vote:Zenzao

18. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Did Vaimes give an exact time he was going to shoot? Because if not, you might have been able to convince him to aim back toward Jarizok like I think I saw discussed earlier? I will admit to just joining the bandwagon at the moment until I go over you more deeply. You haven't exactly stayed in a good place in my wall from skimming the end of D1 through most of toDay, though I did have worse-off fish to fry(Cobalt, Waco, Stanari).

Pretty badly for them given Waco's play alongside Cobalt|Jarizok, and maybe you.

Batmafia2.

Have you read my wall on him? Yeah.

OMGUS sans the vote on you and you returning the favor.

Bring it. Still waiting on Jarizok to address my wall on him, Fable clearly isn't going to on his.

19. fontisian

Giving a double vote to a scummate just puts more weight to that person's vote, which means people pay more attention to them. If he ever flips scum, then Acio ends up looking bad and possibly gets lynched as well. No, dC is town.

Also, he didn't give out a gun, he just used softing about it to get information. I don't think he would bother with that idea as mafia.

20. Quiddity

High Score:
    I mean, there was an hour before the flip, so I think pie at least had some time to think about it (quite besides tying us together earlier).

But this is true.