1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

RWBY Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Newcomb, Jun 2, 2017.

1. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Her progression on Q;

Her progression on Stanari;

I don't see either making a lot of sense from scum in that she's pulling people out of the lynch pool at a time when there's already a bunch of people there due to a) Claims, b) Play in general or c) Interactions.

---------- Post automerged at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

Tell me about it. It's pretty much just a fact that Jari's mafia at this point.

---------- Post automerged at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------
    Miner - It's impossible not to refer to meta when explaining my read on Pie but I've been attempting to mostly focus on in-thread progressional and read problems of her since people shouldn't have to deal with a huge meta back and forth. And if you've actually read my posts (like really...any of them), you'll see that I'm trying to intentionally avoid huge wall posts with her and just focusing on lynching mafia.

2. Miner

Miner Order Member

*Sigh*

Yeah, I haven't been reading your posts about pie and pie's posts about you. And I don't think I'm going to be able to stomach that until like I have to... which is tomorrow.

Fuck.

3. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    Hey Miner, what's the most interesting thing that has happened so far?

4. Miner

Miner Order Member

Zenzao's scumclaim and subsequent... whatever that was supposed to be.

5. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    If you (and almost everyone else) is going to take that stance I really don't understand why we haven't lynched Jarizok yet? Literally nothing beneficial is happening at the moment that can't be done better tomorrow when we have a Jarizok scum flip to strengthen it.

6. Miner

Miner Order Member

Can you point me to your most recent reads/readwall?

I believe you mentioned that you townread fonti for saving Q and townreading Stanari, who you also apparently have a townread on.

I'd like to know a little bit more about that, more so about the townread on Stanari than fonti but I'll take anything not pie-related at this point.

7. dichotomousCreator

dichotomousCreator Second Year

High Score:
    Personally I think the brief pie wagon managed to wring SOME value out of the day, but we should probably just finish off Jari now. Honestly I forgot we got an extension and assumed we were going to time.

8. Miner

Miner Order Member

We got an extension?

9. dichotomousCreator

High Score:
    Yeah, 24 hours due to the shot and something else. Hold on, lemme find the post

10. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    Alright, then what do you make of it? What do you think was his motivation there?

11. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Post #1710. I'll go into Stanari later but it's not really a necessity at the moment? Also we didn't get an extension today, it's the typical 72 hour day phase that's just going really slowly since everyone knew we were lynching Jarizok from the first few minutes.

12. dichotomousCreator

High Score:
    ...okay the Waco shot was yesterday. Never mind, guess I'm just slowly losing my grip on reality

13. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

What.

That was yesterDay.

I don't think we got /another/ extension.

---------- Post automerged at 22:23 ---------- Previous post was at 22:23 ----------

:V

heh heh heh

14. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    Maybe but like is wolf!fonti just never going to defend anyone? That seems pretty level 1 and I think fonti is probably better than that and I really don't like her jari interactions nor how she's handled pein recently but we can handle this tomorrow.

15. Miner

Miner Order Member

Extremely happy with it because Zen was like... townread by the majority of the thread, plus we got info like the clear on Q.

As for motivation, I think he just realized that he fucked up and then decided to have some fun? I remember doing the same thing in TH7, although in hindsight that was a terrible decision.

16. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Q, just hammer it.

17. pienyan

pienyan Muggle

High Score:
    Yeah hi. I'm not feeling well right now, but I can say for the past hour or two or so I've been thinking of possibilities for what kind of gamestate we might be in just in case I'm just completely insane wrt the Reg read and we're in a Reg-town Jari-scum gamestate. If that's the case, I think Fable, Cobalt, and Vaimes are always town, I think Q is probably town and in the remaining players {fonti, Kai, Miner} is where I'd lynch first.

I can't really write words right now but I can say Fable echoed a bit of what I thought about fonti's Jari interactions (I think her defense of Jari for a part of D2 is relevant). Moreover, I think there's pretty huge scum motivation to lynch me over Jari if that's the state we're in since it likely leads to people being distracted with a Reg chain lynch and losing out on pretty much all of today/D4 - this points to both fonti and Kai.

Miner I simply have no town read on and rest of the players in the set of remaining players I mostly just have vague town leans on based on tone.

I mostly want to get this out right now because I'd feel like utter trash about myself if I'm wrong about Reg and didn't even stop to think about what might be going on if I am until it's too late. I absolutely still think Reg is scum (and intend to lynch there next regardless of what Jari flips), but just as a contingency I'd rather lay this out earlier than later.

18. Jarizok

Jarizok Auror DLP Supporter

My flight home is in 90 minutes. I will have access to a computer in 5ish (although at work first). I am semi likely to quote actual things from that point until deadline, but I'll probably still die and I'm kind of looking forward to the thread going ??? On my flip, so I won't be heartbroken if you guys hammer or anything.

19. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Or you could, y'know, not be scummy for the lulz.

20. Jarizok

Jarizok Auror DLP Supporter

Too late now, my friend.