1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Mountainous Mafia #2: Murder in Vanilla Town

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Vira, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

The problem, Miner, is that you're still posting stuff that is very ??? to people who know town!you.

2. Miner

Miner Order Member

Clearly not, if fonti and Jari are anything to go by.

3. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

I have seen scum beruru many times.
    --- Post automerged ---
    click on the magnifying glass icon under the avatar.

4. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

eh. Jan hasn't really said what he thinks of your d2 play afaik.

5. Asmodeus

Asmodeus Squib

lmao hot read fam, I'm such a tryhard right now it's crazy

anyways back, gonna try hard to tryhard in a tryhard way, like... trying too hard, but about solving the game
    have energy, feeling good, ready to read

6. Miner

Miner Order Member

Jan wasn't one of the names?

7. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    Fable post time. I thought that fables were supposed to be short stories...

... I'm not allowed to say "Help, I can't read this fucker, can someone please help me," huh.

..... so I have to make this post........

(obligatory "this is why it's called mountainous, because it's like climbing a fucking mountain")

I bet you were expecting a long post, or something similar to what I did last night. Sorry, I don't have the energy for that today. Maybe toMorrow if I'm not fuckin dead? But, like, after the first 24h of Day, because school/work.

I'm sure that you don't need me for Fable, though. Y'all can figure that out by yourselves, since apparently I can't read this fucker.

Ok. From reading his ISO and trying to figure out what's going on, Fable is mostly a knot I want to cut. His push on Fluff in 801 is definitely, like "you should know better" tier regarding Fluff actually explaining shit, ever. Plus, like... if I can't figure out what someone is doing... then.......... I don't actually think that's a good thing?

Doesn't have any strong scumreads except for Fluff and... Jari... and was willing to flip between voting both. His read wall from today is okay but his GH scumread has a lot of words to say very few things. He's not really contributing anything actually new to the Miner thing? The Fluff read makes sense tho. A continuation.

The "too many wolves" problem is here, tho.

I'm too tired for properly evaluating shit today.......

Like last night, I'm around if anyone wants to actually ask me questions about things?

8. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Soo .. I am annoyed and unsure how to move on from this.

I think if both Miner and Fluff are town we always lose the game, and I can see that being the case. (I don't even think it is unlikely)

Both of them are playing underwhelming and as soon as I am dead they will get run over by the remaining people in the game regardless of anything else.

That is the thread temparature for me at the moment and if I am wrong then hooray for town, but I don't think I am.
    And as soon as I die die tonight you will just move on and speedlynch through them (even if we don't lynch one of them today).
    --- Post automerged ---
    I think I can reduce the PoE to Miner, Fluff, Fable, GH and just hope Asmo is town, because why not?!

But even then I need to find another sure town .. and I don't think I can ever clear Fable or GH with how the game is going .. and even if I clear Miner and/or Fluff everyone else will just ignore that when tomorrow comes.

9. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    Hi.
    --- Post automerged ---
    You have.... less faith in people than you should, imo.

10. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

I think my only wincon here is to lynch between Fable and GH, hope we hit a scum and know the game goes to final 3.

Because in final 3 people just have to step up, right?

11. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    I like how jan put me at the top of his list of people that are easiest for him to read and he actually has no idea to read me apparently.
    --- Post automerged ---
    I guess the good thing is that people mostly have the exact same PoE I do minus me of course.

12. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    Disco inferno.

....... if you have that little faith, you should probably write more for the people of the future, Jan.

13. Asmodeus

Asmodeus Squib

@Fable if you're here could you talk about this post you made to Jan in D1?

"I don't really buy that as a reason honestly, it seems like a lot of projection honestly because I don't remember anyone bringing that up until you did so you're assuming that fluff is a villager because otherwise wolf!fluff purposefully tried to look noticeably disappointed in hopes that you would pick up on that and V read him for it and that then everyone else would sheep you on that read. That doesn't make much sense and you seem to agree with that which is why fluff is a villager who is actually disappointed in his role but the problem here is I think you're just reading too much in his opening post and I don't think it really means anything. I mean if we go into this further then we get into a debate about well could fluff actually be disappointed about randing wolf or could it be about something else entirely and that seems like a bad road to go down which is why I wouldn't read anything into it in the first place. Other than that I don't really see anything AI from fluff yet I don't think."

I'm trying to understand what you mean by this and don't really get it. Could you clarify?
    --- Post automerged ---
    I boldened the part I'm having trouble with. Thanks

14. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    I'm saying jan seems to think fluff being disappointed makes him a villager when I just think it was an opening post that didn't mean anything rather than it meaning he was disappointed in not randing wolf like jan thought at the time or there being a very complex motive to the post which was the other option there.

In other words don't base your reads on first posts that don't actually say anything.

15. Miner

Miner Order Member

Actually, Fable can be my second preferred lynch today.

16. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    [ ] Shocked
    [x] Not shocked

17. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    Beru 160
    Asmo 138
    Fable 119
    Jan 110
    Miner 87
    GH 76
    Rubicon 67
    Fluff 37
    Delphine 29

I got bored, so I fetched the current postcount statistics.

Even though I have the forum on 100ppp, ISO is still 50ppp....

... I have also decided that this doesn't mean anything for everyone except me.

And maybe Fable.

I heard he's more interested in the game when he's a witch? In WH9 somewhere? Hold on, lemme look...

18. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    Yeah that's not actually true.

I like being a wolf more because I think I'm better at it, but as far as interest level goes my alignment isn't one of the factors that goes into that.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Like I think I've been top 3-4 posters in all of my games here so far.

19. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:

Can everyone post a reads list who hasn't recently?

That would be appreciated.

With explanation, ofc.

20. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Why are you surprised?