1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Disney Princess Mafia: The Revenge

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Vira, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    I refuse to post my reads list!111

@fontisian, could I have some wurds on the Vaimes town read since you're significantly more confident on him being town than I am and locking him in would be pretty nice. Would also like some thoughts about Berurus whole "I only need to fit 2 more town" "Gemma & Jan are my townies" "Regfan also a town read now" / "Please shoot me N1" type posting and attitude from earlier, you make anything of it at all?

2. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Up to you, your post to Reg was kind of rambly so would be appreciated if you can be bothered.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Can just do 1-2 words if 1-2 sentences is too much.

3. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    I'm just going to like. Do the thing.

Beru - I am town and Fonti is trying to mislynch me etc. Honestly wondering how many people would be scumreading me if Fonti wasn't. Thinking face emoji.
    Regfan - Probably way too high up on this list but he seems ok to me? Need to reevaluate later but idc right now. Obligatory "I haven't seen a scum Reg" disclaimer. Someone said he is kind of flat this game? If you're reading this I want to hear more about that ty.
    Jan - Conversation with Gemma looked v/v. Need him to interact with more people to lock this in but I feel ok about it right now.
    Gemma - Shining town out of her asshole and should probably trade spots with Reg here tbh.
    dC - gave thoughts on this already.
    Vaimes - Kind of... irritated??? I think? Idk the word for the feeling he's giving me it's just like, weird. Need him to interact with more people etc.
    Fonti - already talked about this too.
    Kalas - and this.
    Waco - also this.
    --- Post automerged ---
    If I have to read your longposts, you have to read my longposts.

4. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Tbh it makes me paranoid how much you're buddying me and also, agreeing with my reads a bunch namely the Waco thing.

5. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    It's not buddying it's ~towny mindmelds~.

6. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Oh dw I love longposts.

In response to your question if fonti weren't scumreading you would anyone be... my read isn't really affected by fonti's take I don't think? If anything it makes me less inclined to scumread you. There are a bunch of things you've done that are ~weird~ that I don't know how to parse, then there's your level of engagement here which makes me want to townread you more.

Right now am trying to figure out which parts of my read on you are playstyle and which parts are real alignment things and it's difficult. Think at this point I'm not going to get much more from hearing you talk about Waco which is why I'm trying to get your thoughts on other slots.

7. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    My favourite part of the Bob Ross stream on Twitch is every time dude finishes a painting, chat spams GG. it's cute.

8. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

>_>

Said no scum ever.

<_<

9. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

That's 90% bears talking out of their ass, regardless of alignment.

I don't want to explain the von things at this time. Would not lock him in.

Bears, pls. A scum!bear, especially one with dC, would be hella resigned to their doom, but would attempt to point out minor things that might save a partner. That would be also be exactly how you approached dC.

10. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm town it's ok. 100% confirmed town at the rand mhm mhm.

11. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

I mean, it's pretty obvious that bears is just buddying up to strong players. That something they could be doing as town, but the existence of it isnt up for debate.

12. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    Pls remove head from tunnel and look up.

13. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

>_> <_>
    --- Post automerged ---
    Idk fonti it doesn't feel like you are actually sorting Beru, like she's been scum forever regardless of what she does.

Maybe you are right and I'm just bad but your push on her is weird vOv

14. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    I love how we had an entire conversation about pronouns reads last game and now Gemma is suddenly using the wrong pronouns for me this game, lol.

15. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Fair, was having trouble placing it as either alignment but if it's more a playstyle type thing that makes sense.

Okay, but will prod you about the Von things later in this day phase and expect an answer then.

16. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

@Beruru if I look at what you've actually produced in terms of reasoning there isn't a huge amount there and that's what worries me.

I don't like, have enough energy right now to go into detail but your reads are... difficult to follow.

I don't quite get your fonti read, you've sort of waffled on OMGUS reading her and what you posted in response to Reg was very ??? random thoughts that don't mean much.

You've kind of just townread me a bunch and there was paranoia here and there but that came after said your blind townread was weird so that doesn't mean much? And you didn't really do much/anything with it?

Your Waco read has been stuck since the start and while I find your thoughts on him understandable you've been fairly rabid about it and I am p wary of you piggybacking off my read there and taking it for a ride. Your read on him seems to be essentially "bad tunnel on Gemma" which is ~alarming~ combined with you buddying me etc. and the other thoughts you've had on him don't really feel like a "scumread".

And your Koalas read is like, I don't understand how any of that is alignment indicative tbqh or how those are your only thoughts on his posts. It's very vague and weird. Your dC read is kinda the same thing but also seems... suspiciously charitable.

17. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Vote: Koalas

18. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Ugh ugh ugh ugh I am so sorry. It's the flowers maybe. AFSDKLAKFJASFJKLASKLFASKJLFasjklAFKJLASFKJLAS

19. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    Fonti thinking I'm talking out of my ass makes me cry. ;-;

I didn't train my speed reading abilities through back to back mashes for this...

Also, in longer games, I've just found that the more I think about the game the more wrong I get. Like, I end up covered in 500 layers of tinfoil completely frozen because I don't know what to do? Don't want that to happen, so... hopefully my snap reads are correct. We'll see.

20. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

I don't like the way he disappeared either but... why?