1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The 100 Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Cobalt, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

I don't think it can't come from her as town either. And okay, sure. I mean, the way I read her is way different to you, so I don't know how much I can help you there. I don't know what things you're looking for and you can't really tell me since we don't have a hydra PT. I don't really have any advice for you here, just give her space I guess?

2. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Sadface, I'm semi-here now, have dumped some stuff directed at you and sort words about my stance on Fonti. Also in the process of catching up and reading your other posts from last nice. Would be nice if you can be around in a few hours to discuss it at least?

3. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Oh thank you I knew there was a super skeevy vote somewhere but I couldn't find it.
    --- Post automerged ---
    I left, metaphorically.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Figuratively? I'm hung over and everything is hard.

4. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    Loooool.

Nego's posts are kind of confusing but I think that's just my language processing ability taking a nap.

5. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

[​IMG]

6. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

I personally don't really care about engaging anyone at all directly. I think that every post you make, you're talking to everyone in the thread. You don't need someone to invite you to the table to comment on something, right? Like, Stanari/Gemma talk about X, blah blah blah, 15 posts of a back and forth. What's stopping you from quoting 5 of their posts and going "my thoughts on this are X." It's not a RL conversation where only one person can talk at a time and it's rude to interrupt or something.

If you feel like your playstyle really needs people to talk to you directly, you're gonna have to kinda be in charge of making that happen, because not everyone plays like that.

I mean I've read everything you've written, I've had thoughts and responses to it. They'll come out indirectly, maybe, and I don't feel any particular need to talk out loud about them, but that's my playstyle. I prefer to just ivory-tower thread comment for analysis, and directly engage mainly for social things / fun. That's what works for me. If that doesn't work for you, then it's kinda got to be you who does the outreach, I think?

7. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    I guess? I don't really want to say /exactly/ what I'm looking for and expected/ing right now but just moreso wanted to know that I was having those feelings re; her alignment here since your prior posts had come across as you locking her in as town and I'm leaning the other way.

8. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

I'm not touching Regfan.

Because Newcomb knows antialignments better than I do and the longer you go without pushing anyone the more I think you might be mafia. Am really hoping that has changed by the time I'm caught up.

I think what you're seeing with people interacting with each other is because other people aren't active.

fonti saying that Eido had a case when he didn't have a case isn't alignment indicative.

9. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Eido stole that wording for me, tbh.

10. Newcomb

Disregard this; looks like it got resolved without me and there's no need to dredge it up again.

11. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

I said probably. That's just a regular townread. Thanks for letting me know. If you have more than just "she hasn't done certain nebulous things" at any point, keep in touch.

12. Newcomb

I mean there's nothing wrong with having both of those thoughts, but it's the way he linked them up combined with the fact that the volume tell he's talking about a) is something he's sheeping and b) doesn't have any baseline to compare it to that just makes it seem... super super tacked on / empty.
    --- Post automerged ---
    I mean, look at who he's saying that about, though.

13. fontisian

It was a townread for other people, babe.

14. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    I can kind of understand having an issue with the volume tell itself but those thoughts really aren't that far apart for me. I'm not sure I can really bend my perspective around enough to see it as scummy, though, so this is probably not a fruitful conversation.

My scumgame is not quite that infamous :p

15. Newcomb

just gonna pretend I have a n0 green check on this guy tbh

16. fontisian

When has that ever even happened, reg?

17. Newcomb

That's a perfectly fine place to have Eido D1 given how he's played this game so far, and it's absolutely something to not just let slide forever.

lol, come to think of it, "I don't feel super motivated to lynch him I guess, but I also don't really feel like he looks town" is Eido's wolf game to a fucking T.

18. fontisian

We're kind of in limbo until fenwicked shows back up.

Maybe @Eidolonic will make it less boring.
    --- Post automerged ---
    fontisian
    Newcomb
    M Plus 7
    Gemma
    Jan
    Vaimes

Regfan
    Stanari
    Eidolonic

tsaiah
    Citrus
    Beruru

Miner
    Nego

Nothing Happens
    KaiDASH
    fenwicked

19. Newcomb

@Newcomb - I've got Stanari/Bears as hard not W/W, I've got Fontisian/Bears as very likely not W/W, you got anything that sort of points against Fontisian/Stanari here (Can't find much myself) but if you did that'd be awesome, if so I can pretty safely move them aside for a bit as a "0-1 scum in this grouping". Also you got a solid-ish read on Vaimes yet.[/QUOTE]
    I've got Stanari/beruru as not w/w, yeah. Don't have fonti/bears, where are you getting that from? I haven't been super paying attention to unaligments this game, it's something I'm trying to phase out of my D1 play.

Fonti/Stanari... hm. I'd have to go back and look, but holistically I'd be pretty surprised.

Kinda think Vaimes is just a villager here. I think he's poked Eido a couple times in ways that he'd be a little gun shy of doing if w/v. I mean w/w hail mary x-files theme, but, ehh.

This post in particularly sings pretty villagery - like, the fact that it's an automerged post, even. The organic way this flows, like - 1. Vaimes has that thought, and it's a turnaround (he was originally reading Fen v for pushing on him in his intro). 2. He kind of like, twists his view of the gamestate to "what is true if Fen is a wolf?", remembers that Eido pushed him, then...

Idk, just one of those 3D sailboat pictures that looks like a villagery thought process.

Wouldn't say I'm 95% or anything.
    --- Post automerged ---
    well fuck
    --- Post automerged ---
    I can't be assed to fix that

^ @Regfan

20. Miner

Miner Order Member

Oh okay.

Lynch: Regfan

@Stanari

Only a part of me