1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The 100 Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Cobalt, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

I don't know what to tell you if you can't handle being voted when you're obviously not going to be lynched.

2. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    Sorry, I'll lock the chaotic neutral half of me in the closet.

3. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Realistically, the only options are Kai or fen.

People are doubting Kai being scum and don't want to lynch fen because replacement.

I have no qualms about voting fen. If PR, oh well, cookie crumbles.

4. Eidolonic

Eidolonic Supreme Mugwump

Because you're obviously doing it to tilt me, and I hate it when people try to force emotions and anger out of people, it's toxic and revolting.

It's not a lynch that's going to happen, and you're wasting everyone's time involved.
    --- Post automerged ---
    I'm also tired, cranky, and have no patience at all tonight, and will probably apologize as soon as I can, just not in the mood to play games. Want to get a lynch and go to sleep.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Realistically you're probably right that it's between Kai and Fen.

I guess I think Fen is the more likely /wolf/ of the two, but Kai might be the better lynch.

5. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Deadline isn't for like, three plus more hours.

Unvote, vote fenwicked

Of course I'm not trying to tilt you, we're just playing around while we wait for other people to show up and vote. You basically saying "don't vote me [ever] or I'll get mad" is not cool.

I genuinely suspect you but acknowledge that D1 Eido lynches never happen, so. Whatever.

6. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

I mean, realistically, Kai does at some point this game, unless we lynch all the wolves before him, right?

But um, we don't learn a ton from a Kai lynch here when half the game has no involvement in it, and on that front fenwicked gives us way more information to work with tomorrow. Also, killing fen saves us a sub situation, I guess?

I feel like, lynching Kai is a kind "well this is probably town I guess but oh well" and lynching fenwicked is a kind of "squeeze eyes shut hope to god it flips mafia".

7. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Noo .. The closet of denial.
    Don't deny the chaos!

[​IMG]

8. Eidolonic

Can you talk about this? I got the opposite impression from it, like. He can't get the game out of his head, and wants to post about it at any opportunity even if it's inconvenient. Maybe backburner it for D2 I guess, but I'd like you to go over why Reg is so far down your reads list.

9. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Eido, no one is trying to tilt you.
    --- Post automerged ---
    I think he should have seen the town in Beru and I think he should have had more to say if he was keeping up enough to be aware of Beru's post. Like, has he been secretly reading thread all this time? How did he just read in the bathroom and happen to see Beru's post and not feel lost at all? Feels agenda-y, like he doesn't want to lose that lynch.

10. Eidolonic

Yeah, sorry. I'm just extremely tired (zero sleep last night), and it's been an exhasting day. Just wanted to sit down and knock out the EoD, and it felt like deliberate attempts to generate a reaction out of me that was a waste of time.

If I'm alive d2 and you want to dance, I'll dance, but unexplained votes when we're on a time crunch aren't gonna be productive.

11. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Hugs. Sorry you felt that way.

12. Eidolonic

Hum.

I think I want to have more time to go over Beru's stuff myself before I talk about that too much or try to get in his head. A lot of what Beru has done (and not done) has the mitigating factor of time/not being in thread/etc.

13. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

[​IMG]

14. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    The CFD sentiment is sort of real because none of the choices right now feel very good, but I don't think there's anyone I truly want to move onto, so, idk.

15. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

I think I would always prefer NH here to fen/Kai but I don't think we have enough for that lynch.

fen lynch is very very stupid but I guess doing stupid things keeps life exciting?!

16. Eidolonic

Yeah.

It still kind of feels like it's a case of 'all the active players are town' to me.

I've been reading and re-reading Kai's stuff in the other window, and I just. Wish Kai wasn't so Kai.

17. Nothing Happens

Nothing Happens Squib

There are two kinds of people: those who think the game state is basically mafia collapse syndrome as a mafia fenwicked was being pushed and voted, and those who think wolves might actually be in a fine spot since they were on the wagon.

I suppose both intersect, but I'm actually feeling a couple unalignments I'd call with fen that make me think whatever other wolves there are on the wagon could be doing something else just as easily. It's fen/fonti and fen/Jan in particular.

Wolves just barely existing would be the dream, but it doesn't feel much like the reality to me.

18. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    :I

Fine. Glad you got one good thing out of it. Still wish you had picked a spicier player, though.

19. Eidolonic

Sorry again for the over-reaction, it's been a rough day and I'm on ~40 hours without sleep right now. Just wasn't in a good mood when I sat down, and reacted poorly to what was in retrospect mostly playfulness.

20. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    Looking at who has recently posted, I think we're 1 shy for a NH lynch, if Beru sticks around?