1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

JoaT^2 15er - A Mafia Game

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Pretty sure you did at one point, and I haven’t seen an update since then. Do you?

2. Rubicon

^^

3. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    That is a null read, like he deserves

4. Rubicon

Well, it counts for what I was saying anyway.

5. Dels

Dels Muggle

I feel like I'm really not understanding some of the not-w/w talk that's been happening tonight.

That's a reason to clear a pairing? A page 1 townread? You also said in your previous post as well that Vaimes/Para is also not likely scum for the interaction with Gemma's "I didn't think Vaimes was really townreading me". I sort of get these on a basic level but a clear sounds like way too much and it makes me worry you're oversimplifying reads.

6. Dels

Dels Muggle

Amy gave a not-w/w read as well on Fonti/Jari becuase of Fonti voting Jari at a time when wagons were still in flux. Not sure I agree (side more with Reg that wolves could totally start bussing here) but I like how she expained her thoughts in 1516 . If Fonti can explain like that about those not-w/w reads I mentioned I would appreciate it.

7. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Nod, thanks for this.

I'll probably try and take the rest of the night off from the game and come back tomorrow morning hopefully a bit more untilted.

I do genuinely think that Cuth's posting in the last few hours is highly highly likely to come from scum, and really just don't see the town motivation in the way he's handling the Fontisiain/me thing and his post on me. I also think that this probably doesn't make the most sense in a Cuth/Fontisian world, and do feel like he's probably TMI'ed her as town if he's scum, and think Fontisians response/reaction to him and my last post is actually kind of more likely to come from town.

I'm like Very Very confident that Rubicon is town here, same with Vaimes/Gemma, and I'd be pretty floored if Sloths scum. Like I don't think I can explain just how strong that grouping of town reads is for me, it's just after there where it comes a mid more of a mess.

I'll try and put the rest of the names and my thoughts on what's most likely the team/players we should be looking at together tomorrow. I do think we need to be lynching Cuth here, and if people somehow can't see that he's scum here, I think Jarizok/Cobalt is a decent place to look, they're probably not W/W but I think there's almost always one inside them. I also need to step back and try and get a read on Dels stuff a bit more.

8. Dels

Dels Muggle

It came across as very strong. As my evidence, I cite 1359 and also just... you pushing her really strongly. I dunno. I don't get how you can be surprised someone felt your Amy read was strong.

9. Dels

Dels Muggle

Fwiw, I don't think this is impossible.

It has not escaped my thoughts that me trusting Reg here and accepting his PoE means a) placing a townread on his slot that I yesterday thought could be a wolf while b) Discarding various townreads that I did have yesterday.

Particularly on you, who I thought was town yesterday and would probably still be thinking so if it wasn't for Reg bringing up the topic and making me re-evaluate. (though that also ties in with your absence/catchup stuff which is NAI for me but recency bias is a thing) But also on Cobalt, somewhat on Ter who I townread early, and on Amy who I lean(ed) town on as well.

This is just a tinfoil though because a) re-evaluating my early day 1 "seems town" reads has also traditionally been a thing that leads to getting the actual correct reads so I'm happy to do it, and b) even if I tried to go with Reg wolf, I'd still need to think about like, what the hell sort of team Reg is actually on because I certainly wouldn't see him with Fonti, and even taking into account bussing/distancing I'd have a hard time seeing him with you or the various other people he's been pushing on. Maybe he'd be with tom because despite having tom in PoE, that's been the direction he hasn't gone in. And then maybe, what, defending a partner in Rubi or Waco or something...? Eh.

10. Dels

Dels Muggle

Strongly agree with this btw. It's come up around Fonti as well I think. (And Rubi?) I'm not chiding anyone, but my feeling is... just let people do what they wanna do, and solve them based on that. If they're not giving you "enough", that's okay, work with it. I don't think anyone in this thread has not posted enough for us to get a read on them.

11. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

Thanks Dels.

12. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

This game is filled with so much AtE, are y’all okay.

13. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Maybe it’s unfair to ask people why they’re town or should be townread, but it is something I do sometimes. Things definitely Get Interesting when they choose to dodge the question or can’t even seem to answer it imo.

Let me look at what Cobalt HAS done and judge him accordingly: voted for tom, waffled on fontisian. Not super inspiring. I guess he has some opinions that a lot of people fell in love with for whatever reason, I’ll have to look at it again, but he isn’t out of the yeetpool and that’s the Monday tea.

14. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

I think I accidentally quoted Lyrium there lmao.

15. Dels

Dels Muggle

Mmm... I hope so.

16. Cuthalion

Cuthalion Squib

I'm sorry about last night, I ended up accusing other people of not trying to interact with me/others in a meaningful way while absolutely not doing that either. Never want to make the game less fun for other people for no good reason.

17. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Vote: Cuth

Sorry, Cuth. I think Reg is right, that felt like you tmiing me as town and taking advantage of it to push back at Reg.

18. Cuthalion

Cuthalion Squib

I'm going to go into more detail on why I'm reading you town/why that was at the forefront of my mind last night in a bit.

19. fontisian

I did not push her very strongly for me, and Rubicon knows me well enough to know that.

The answer to your TerRaine question is that if she was scum she either felt obligated to townread or was attempting to pocket Sloth. I feel like this is obvious enough that you asking is not a good look for you.

20. fontisian

Ok.