1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Facebook help

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by Krieger, Sep 21, 2023.

1. Krieger

Krieger Minister of Magic DLP Supporter

Hey guys, was hoping for help from someone better at facebook than me.

The problem I have is I have joined multiple groups (relating to old game consoles, NES etc) and anytime I go to marketplace a lot of listings from these groups pop up in my marketplace. I don't want this to happen as I only want to see local listings and not listings from groups I am apart of that are from people on the opposite side of the world. These groups are content groups I have joined but people post their listings they wish to sell.

It is annoying when I am trying to purchase similar products and these listings pop up. One, I don't want to pay premium to get these sent from overseas and two, most of the time they are NTSC and everything I have/purchase is PAL so these listings are redundant to me anyway.

I was hoping there was an option somewhere I can turn all groups listing to marketplace off or even if I have to go to each group individually to turn them off. I'll keep googling but if anyone can provide help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

2. Erotic Adventures of S

Erotic Adventures of S Denarii Host

Make a second account.

3. Iztiak

Iztiak Prisoner DLP Supporter

There might be a greasemonkey/tampermonkey script that you could find/use if you’re on desktop.

I was only able to find the below one on a quick google as an example, but I use a variety of these to do some pretty niche functions to make Youtube more usable (Hiding shorts, hiding unrelated suggested videos from searches, etc.).

https://www.reddit.com/r/Flipping/comments/l06asj/plugin_to_remove_dealership_listings_from/

I‘ve not used chat GPT, but maybe someone else might know if it’s capable of writing a script to do that if it doesn’t already exist.