1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Warlock Hunt Evolution | Day 3

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fiat, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Speakers

Speakers Backtraced

I don't think you'll get enough votes to become mayor Kai, plain and simple. People have way too much pent up aggression against you from previous games, reasonable or not. If you do get more than 10 votes, I'll change my vote, but before then...nope.

You could continue on your crusade to see your plan bear fruit, OR you could, you know, cut your losses and vote for someone else that's also pro-town...like Ashaya. The point is that we want a pro-town mayor.

I'm just worried Castiel will get the mayor position and I'm leaning towards him being scum.

2. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

From post 75:

What do you want me to explain? Point to any specific line and I will try my best to tell you why I thought that.

Sesc: That is something I wondered about too. I did not really expect to gain so many votes. After Kai declared he was mayor I thought to go with him but then I saw that two posts above Necrule voted for me. I thought to see and wait if he would switch. In that time you came forward saying you were mayor, if you would not have done that I would have switched to Kai, I was just waiting to see if everyone else followed his plan.

Why so many people voted for ONLY ME?

Because I had the most votes when they checked and was constantly active in the discussion. Jon would be the obvious choice but he switched to me himself, Kai and you did not get votes because you were fighting and Ashaya was just trying to lure people in with non-existing pictures of tits.

Would you have voted for them?

My question:

Why the change of heart?

EDIT: Why dhulli is the campaign manager of Ashaya I can not understand, he could either be scum or secretly hoping this will get him those pictures after all.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2011
  3. tad2103

tad2103 First Year

I see that I'm voting for scum. That's just plan wrong.

Rescind Vote

Mayor Vote: Ashaya

4. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

Pretty solid reasoning there man. I never would have thought of that.

Let me ask you something.

Did you read my post above?

Wait. Silly me, 'course you did. And you still thought I am scum?

Why did you vote for me before?

Wait. Don't answer that.

I will tell you why.

You know why others voted for me?

See something?

See how they are all so fucking similar?

You think I am scum?

Means they are scum too right?

And your reasoning was practically the same as them. So are you scum too, tad?

Hmm?

Are you?

I seriously have no fucking idea who is pro-town here. I have no fucking idea why all these people voted for me. I have this little spot in the back of my mind telling me it was a set up. Now everyone will be like tad here and switch votes and also put me forward for a lynch. My head hurts like hell right now. I don't know about the witches. But any of you out there who is pro-town, if you can not see what is going on here, you deserve what is coming. :)

Also, the day is way too long.

5. Jas

Jas Fourth Year

So after being gone a while and about 2 pages of discussion we are still at the same point. Wow what a surprise.

In an effort to get something more worthwhile to discuss as the mayor vote seems to be going around in circles, I would like to point out something that may or may not have a bearing on your mayor vote.

I point this out because this could potentially have a huge bearing on the future of this game. Obviously we as the town want to kill off a witch or even the Thrall as soon as possible - since killing the Warlock via a lynch is impossible while Thrall is alive. However we also have to think about what possible role the Thrall might get powers from as well. Now I know it is almost impossible for us to deduce who has what role without someone true-claiming but it is something to think about and maybe others have a solution to this problem.

6. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

I am off to sleep guys. See you all in 8 or something hours.

7. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    While I'm not sure of Castiel's innocence, he's the best of the bunch from my perspective. Kai is obviously going nowhere with his campaign so my preferred candidate is out.

Sesc I've had pinned as scum from his counter-claim.

Ashaya has said absolutely nothing this whole game. Seriously, just look through her posts; there is no content there to prove which side she's on. If absence of evidence was ever evidence in and of itself, this is the case to prove it. Guljons and dhulli joined Sesc and Ash at the top of my scumlist when they voted for her, for this reason.

And finally, Castiel has posted rational, well thought out posts about the arguments we've been watching and has struck me as at least neutral in his alignment. To me, he seems the best candidate that actually stands a chance of being elected. Unless you lot give in and just vote me for instead. :p

tl;dr - Kai is innocent but not going anywhere. Sesc is scum. Ashaya is likely scum (possibly the Warlock/Thrall). Castiel seems innocent to me.

8. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

Can't sleep >_>

Finally, someone who understands. I hope others can see it too. :)

Oh, and I also think Ashaya could be Warlock, I posted just that in my QT today morning.

An update on votes (from a mod) and an idea of when the day ends could be great. And I can't remember, we do have to lynch someone today, right?

9. Gila

Gila Second Year DLP Supporter

I still think Kai would be the best choise, because I haven't seen anything that would make me believe he was not who he claims to be. Dead mayor is way preferable to alive scum mayor, although obviously alive town mayor would be best. I however don't think Kai can get enough votes at this point, because most people are voting for Castiel or Ashaya. That could still change, but we need a mayor elected, not a deadlock.

The counterclaim by Sesc makes me think he is scum, and I don't really like how the situation developed there. Although this makes me wonder very hard what would scum Sesc have to gain by doing this. It seems very silly for either Sesc or Kai to put their necks out like that if they were scum, and so far I haven't got a very good idea what this is all about.

I'll have to think about who I want to vote if Kai is not getting mayor, but I already know it's not going to be Ashaya. I don't trust her at all so far. Castiel has seemed fairly towny to me so far, but I have to reread his posts to be sure I want to put my vote there. I've also gotten a better impression of the people on Castiel wagon so far and it makes me lean to his direction as well.

10. Sesc

Sesc Slytherin at Heart Moderator

Makes no sense from a Town perspective and you both know it. Kai claimed Judge, I claimed Judge. Looking at it objectively, we are equally suspicious or insuspicious. You can't discern more than that from the claim itself.

Of course, Kai was the one who came up with this failtastic plan that led to me being forced to defend my role in the first place, so who is suspicious here? Kai forced my hand, and I'm scum. I see.

11. Aekiel

High Score:
    Well, it'll all be obvious who's telling the truth at the end of the day. I've picked Kai to believe because his plan doesn't look to make sense for scum, and I'm not quite to Taure's level of metagaming of distrusting him on principle.

12. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

To be honest this stuff is majorly confusing.

I see no advantage for witch Kai to claim judge.

I see no advantage for witch Sesc to claim judge.

This makes me think that the Warlock faction is mixed up in here somewhere, but I see no real reason for the Warlock faction to put themselves in the limelight this early. Strange.

Now they could be lovers and could have concocted a plan to get mayor, but that would feed the Warlock.

I don't know what to think of them.

Castiel seems like town. I don't know why.

Ashaya - I am suspicious of here blase manner. It seems a bit too innocent.

So

Mayor Vote: Castiel

13. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

Fuck all of you. I'm clearly not fucking scum, as I said that I would post pictures of my tits if I was. Are you guys retarded? That's a pretty solid confirmation that I'm town. I have 8 votes at the moment, just like Castiel. YET WHO KNOWS WTF FACTION CASTIEL IS A MEMBER OF? I sure don't trust him. I especially don't trust those voting for him.

Listen guys, if you want a confirmed town mayor, one whose death will not matter in the slightest, vote for me. Otherwise, vote for fucking Kai. But castiel....I just don't trust him at the moment.

---------- Post automerged at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

Eternity....it seems too innocent because I am fucking innocent. I'm just a troll, and not everyone appreciates my dazzling wit and humor~

14. Aekiel

High Score:
    See, the thing is, you could be lying. If you lie about being scum in the Red Truth that also means you lie about showing your tits. Thus, no proof whatsoever. I didn't expect everyone to automatically believe me when I borrowed it from Jon, I just used it as a back-up for my own reasoning.

The only reasoning you've given so far is that you really, really, really want us to believe you're not scum, and that you should be mayor. So, it's not that I don't trust you, it's just that I don't trust you. (How many times has that line been used so far now?)

---------- Post automerged at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

If you gave us even one decent reason for us to vote for you, I'd imagine others would do so. At this point, however, you just look scummy for being so damn insistent on being mayor. This is part of why I suspect you of being the Warlock.

---------- Post automerged at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

Clarification: By others I mean non-Kai/Sesc people.

15. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
    You know who else is doing the same, only much, much more than Ashaya? Kaidash.

16. Aekiel

High Score:
    True, though I've already covered that. Kai looks scummy for being insistent, but the content of his posts suggests to me that he's actually pro-town. Ashaya's posts have no content, so all I have to base my opinion on is her pushiness.

17. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

It should be clear who is the real judge (or connected to them) by the time night ends.

What would be a real mindfuck is if neither of them are lynched. o_O

18. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

Lol I just want to be mayor so I have something to do....otherwise I'm just gonna roleclaim and stop giving a fuck.

19. Aekiel

High Score:
    You could, you know, just use your brain instead. Plus, you've used the 'I have a boring role' excuse in a couple of games already. It would have more effect if you hadn't already run that well dry.

20. Speakers

Speakers Backtraced

Really, sometimes there is no scheming, plotting or what have you. Sometimes, a girl just gotta use her tits to prove her innocence. And knowing what we all know of Ashaya, would she ever show her tits in public? ... errr wait, no, she probably would. Still, here's my reasoning for why Ashaya is pro-town:

Can anyone honestly think that all of these Ashaya posts are a scum plot? Knowing Ashaya, do you think she'll come out at the end and say "haha, you suckers fell for it!", fell for exactly? If her posts were well thought out and serious, then I would be a lot more suspicious. But knowing Ashaya, I really don't think she's mean enough to backstab us all like that.

I'm starting to think even Castiel isn't scum. But Kai and Ashaya look more like townies to me and of those Ashaya has the greater bandwagon, so I'm voting Ashaya. And you should too...for the greater good.