1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

SURVIVOR: Redemption - Outwit, Outplay, Outlast [COMPLETED]

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Zeitgeist, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Caligula

Caligula First Year

1. Do you think tonight's vote will determine the course of the game? Why?

This vote is extremely important because it will show whether people will choose to be loyal and will decide which voting bloc gains dominance.

2. Describe your current game-plan, in two words.

Protect Allies

3. How likely, in your opinion, is it that somebody will flip over to the other voting bloc?

I'm not sure. We'll see what happens.

4. What is your favourite flavour of ice-cream?

Lemon sorbet

5. Who is the player most likely hold a HII at this present moment?

1and1is3 or mishie is my best guess.

6. Do you have anything you'd like to say to the rest of Hogwarts?

I don't know why half of you find me so controversial, but you look out for me and I'll look out for you. Quid pro quo.

14. What is your opinion of Zenzao?

I was on the same House as him for the entire game, which is why I gave him the Idol that was used last time; he's a good person.

2. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
    Not really. Even if it's not a tie, there are too many players for it to be truly game deciding.
    Don't care
    3. How likely, in your opinion, is it that somebody will flip over to the other voting bloc?
    Unlikely, I would say, but I've been wrong before. And it's not like I have any idea of the current political landscape.
    Vanilla with strawberry syrup, also known as ambrosia.
    Eh, Lyrium? Mishie? Not really sure, as I've been out of the loop for a helluva long time.
    I'd like to live a bit, thank you. Also, please no stabbing the back, it's still healing.
    7. What is your opinion of Caligula?
    I think he has a few strong allies protecting and guiding him, and will remain in the game for as long as he is useful to them.

3. Riley

Riley Alchemist DLP Supporter

I think it'll definitely give someone an edge.

Strategical Tacticioning

Not Likely but Survivor is hard to predict sometimes

Chocolate Marshmallow

Sincerely hoping it's not, but it might be Mishie or Lexi

Shit guys, has anyone seen my Firebolt?

Seriously though, at this point, the Wizengamot is going to be our destiny, just remember that who ever is there, controls our chances of winning.

7. What is your opinion of Lyrium?
    Clever, tricky, and a bit emotional at times. All around someone I could probably trust, outside of Survivor.

4. Lyrium

Lyrium Sent Back to India

My godlike powers of omniscience have failed. So, there is only one ring at the end of this adventure. Expect the piranhas to show their faces once the frenzy truly begins.

Funeral Dirge

"I never ever did it for a throne"...as in more than possible.

4. What is your favorite flavor of ice-cream?
    Caramel

One of them is an important player in a star crossed love story. The other is the other woman in a star crossed love story. So Lexicat or Rayn then.

I apologize to those who have suffered some of my emotional outbursts.

13. What is your opinion of TMNTurtwig?
    Twig, I hope the saying, “Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me,” doesn’t end up applying to you.

Now I feel like a Pokemon. Outwitted, outplayed, outlasted.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2013
  5. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

Yes. Because yes.
    Oompa Loompa, for it is the best of words to describe how I feel.
    About as likely as the chances are that people will keep the status quo.
    Fresh Salty Tears. Hits the spot, really.
    Given Lyrium's non-answer to my reaction test earlier, I can calculate with about a (insert bullshit number here)% chance that he as an idol.
    I represent the Lollypop Guild. The Lollypop Guild. The Lollypop Guild.
    7. What do I think of Mishie?
    Needs a haircut.

6. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist High Inquisitor

Vote soon, or else incur penalties in the next challenge... 24 hours have already passed...

7. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Um... not to be argumentative, but how is that fair? That is to say, how is that fair to those of us who have already voted that you aren't penalizing those who refused to vote within the stated timelimit? This is one decision that I really do have to object to, sir. That more than any thing else in this game. We all knew we had 24 hours at most for Tribal Council. If you can't spare five minutes in that period to vote after finding the time to write your TC answers, then fuck you. Don't spare the rod on this one, Zeit, whip the mofos that haven't obeyed :|

8. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
    To be fair, it's important to wait for everyone to answer their TC questions before voting. In fact, Zeit has stressed that normally we wait for everyone to answer before voting, and only deadline vote if we know we can't make it.
    Plus some of us had to sleep.

9. Mishie

Mishie Fat Dog

The Mohawk would just like to point out what time of year it as, and as such, people may have pretty good reasons for being busy >_>

10. Caligula

Caligula First Year

...All you Hufflepuffs have made it way too obvious that Lyrium has an Idol. You also all made it much too obvious that we think Lexicat and mishie have Idols. FML.

Lyrium, read this message.

11. Zeitgeist

A blindside is coming...

Now that you've all had a chance to speak up, I'll go tally the votes. If anybody wishes to play the Hidden Immunity Idol, please use it now.

Oh, Lyrium... you're standing up?!

[​IMG]

Lyrium hands in the Hidden Immunity Idol. It is a valid Idol. All votes against Lyrium no longer count.​

And what, no, Lexicat... you're also standing up?! And what, you're giving your Idol to Vesvius? Because you think the Puffs know that you have an Idol?

[​IMG] -> [​IMG]

Lexicat gives Vesvius a Hidden Immunity Idol, who hands it in. It is a valid Idol. All votes against Vesvius no longer count.​

First vote is for...

Lyrium
    Does not count.​

Second vote...

Lyrium
    Does not count.

Lyrium
    Does not count.​

Vesvius.
    Does not count.​
    We still don't have no votes for anybody. Eight votes left...

Vesvius
    Does not count.

Vesvius
    Does not count.

Vesvius
    Does not count.​

Riley Poole​

1 vote for Riley Poole. We have 4 votes remaining

Lexicat​

Zenzao​

1 vote for Riley Poole, 1 vote for Lexicat, 1 vote for Zenzao. We have 2 votes left.

Zenzao​

And the seventh person voted out of and the first member of the Wizengamot in Survivor: Redemption is

[​IMG]

ZENZAO​

That's three votes, Zenzao, and that is enough for this Tribal Council. Please bring me your torch. As fire represents life, unfortunately, the journey ends here. I guess tonight we have learnt that anything can happen in this game.​

ZENZAO, the House has spoken.

Apart from Zeitgeist, only the following (11) individuals are allowed to participate:

RAVENCLAW:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Riley//Vesvius//Schrodinger//mishie//1and1is3//BitMyFinger//TMNTurtwig//Lyrium

HUFFLEPUFF:

CrackedMind//Prophylaxis//Bill Door//Caligula//Republic21//Zenzao//Anya//Lexicat

DO NOT POST IN YOUR 1-on-1 OR HOUSE QTs. WATCH THIS THREAD.

12. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

Filler....

Bye bye Zenzao and Wtf is with all the tags

13. Zeitgeist

[​IMG]

I wonder what the message in the bottle says...

Why haven't we been given the signal to return to our campsites yet? Isn't the elimination of Zenzao enough?

What does the message in the bottle say...

"Your Tree Mail referred to the elimination of two people. Now that you've eliminated one person, you must eliminate one more."

That's right, we must immediately continue this Tribal Council and proceed to eliminate one more person.

Grab a torch and light it in the fire pit. On Survivor, fire represents life. It is what hastens in the dark. Your aim in Survivor: Redemption is to keep your torch from being snuffed out by those around you.

This is how Tribal Council will work. Firstly, castaways, you cannot post in any QTs while Tribal Council is commencing. Since this is a continuation of the last Tribal Council, you have already answered TC Questions and thus you have no further questions to answer. In fact, you may not post in this thread and must immediately proceed to voting.

Before the end of 24 hours, you will submit a vote via your private QTs. How you submit a vote is "Vote Out: [PLAYER NAME]". You should also append your vote with a short voting Confessional, which is a sentence or two (or more, if you feel passionate) explaining your reasons/feelings towards your vote. Examples of Confessionals: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9ikbfa7Igw. If you do not vote by the end of the deadline, your vote will count for yourself.

Tribal Council (Dawn) has started.

Posting is now permitted in this thread until all Tribal Council questions have been answered. Votes can be submitted once everybody has answered all their allocated questions. If you know that you won't be online at this point, you may submit a vote early, but once a vote is made, it cannot be retracted. Tribal Council goes for a maximum of 24 hours.

Nobody may currently post in this thread.​

Apart from Zeitgeist, only the following (11) individuals are allowed to participate:

Asterisk (*) indicates that the person has Immunity and thus cannot be voted for at this Tribal Council.

RAVENCLAW:

Riley//Vesvius*//Schrodinger//mishie//1and1is3*//BitMyFinger//TMNTurtwig//Lyrium*

HUFFLEPUFF:

CrackedMind//Prophylaxis//Bill Door//Caligula//Republic21//Zenzao//Anya//Lexicat

If you have any question about Tribal Council, ask me in your QTs. Since Lyrium and Vesvius used HIIs, you cannot vote for them. You also cannot vote for Rayn (1and1is3)

There are NO questions for this Tribal Council (TC). You cannot post in this thread. Please vote in the next 24 hours.

14. Zeitgeist

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tensions rise at Tribal Council. And a consensus has been reached.

Now that you've all had a chance to speak up, I'll go tally the votes. Since all Hidden Immunity Idols have been re-planted and are not in any players' possession, I'll proceed straight to reading the votes.

First vote is for...

RILEY POOLE

Second vote...

CALIGULA

CALIGULA.
    That's 1 vote for Riley Poole, 2 votes for Caligula. Next vote...

LEXICAT​

Lexicat.​

That's 1 vote for Riley Poole, 2 votes for Caligula, 2 votes for Lexicat. 6 votes left:

LEXICAT​

CALIGULA

LEXICAT​

Caligula.​

That's 1 vote for Riley Poole, 4 votes for Caligula, 4 votes for Lexicat. 2 votes left:

Lexicat​

CALIGULA.​

We have a TIE. 1 vote for Riley Poole, 5 votes for Caligula, 5 votes for Lexicat. As per the rules of Survivor, all players except Caligula and Lexicat must, in the event of a tie, conduct a RE-VOTE. Without any hesitation, players must submit a re-vote. Nobody will be allowed to post in this thread until the revote is completed. You can only vote for the castaways with the tied votes: Caligula or Lexicat.

If a tie reoccurs again, the feared Purple Rock Tiebreaker will occur, in which all players at Tribal Council (except those with Individual Immunity) will draw a rock from a hessian bag. The one who draws the purple rock (a random event) will then be eliminated.

(This is why you form alliances and collaborate/coordinate in voting somebody out, because ties can lead to random eliminations and this nasty mess)

Asterisk (*) indicates that the person has Immunity and thus cannot be voted for at this Tribal Council.

RAVENCLAW:

Riley//Vesvius*//Schrodinger//mishie//1and1is3*//BitMyFinger//TMNTurtwig//Lyrium*

HUFFLEPUFF:

---------- Post automerged at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

Hello, you have Tree Mail! The following message was inscribed into a palm tree close to your campsite:

"We form one House and one heart,
    Let us commemorate with fine art."

15. Zeitgeist

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tensions rise at Tribal Council. And a consensus has been reached.

Now that you've all had a chance to make your decision, I'll go tally the votes. Your vote can only be for Caligula or Lexicat

First vote is for...

LEXICAT

Second vote...

LEXICAT

CALIGULA.
    That's 2 votes for Lexicat, 1 vote for Caligula. Next vote...

LEXICAT​

CALIGULA​

Caligula​

That's 3 votes for Lexicat, 3 votes for Caligula, 5 votes left:

CALIGULA

LEXICAT​

Caligula.​

That's 4 votes for Lexicat, 5 votes for Caligula 2 votes left:

Lexicat​

And the eighth person voted out of and the second member of the Wizengamot in Survivor: Redemption is

[​IMG]

CALIGULA​

That's six votes, Caligula, and that is enough for this Tribal Council. Please bring me your torch. As fire represents life, unfortunately, the journey ends here. I guess tonight we have learnt that House lines stand firm.​

CALIGULA, the House has spoken.

Apart from Zeitgeist, only the following (10) individuals are allowed to participate:

RAVENCLAW:

HUFFLEPUFF:

DO NOT POST IN YOUR 1-on-1 OR QTs. WATCH THIS THREAD.

16. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

I am the cream filling between the doughnut bun. In other words, filler filler filler.

17. Zeitgeist

[​IMG]

Welcome back to the Challenge Arena. The Immunity Necklace is waiting...

Welcome back, castaways, to the Immunity Challenge. Before we start, 1and1is3, I'll be collecting your Immunity Necklace. Once again, Individual Immunity is back up for grabs.

Today's Immunity Challenge will be different from previous challenges. It is this game's first artistic/creative challenge and will reward people for effort, creativity, and your ability to make me smile. It is the notable Create a Buff Challenge. For this Challenge, each of you will have to create a Buff.

Using the Survivor: DLP logo (provided in the OP), castaways may create buffs which commemorate the Merge and represent the new, united House of Hogwarts. Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff are no longer, instead forming Hogwarts.

Points will be awarded for A.) including other players' names + Survivor Avatars in the Buff Artwork, B.) Aesthetic Appeal/Effort, C.) Humour and/or Evoking an Epic Feeling. Once you have a Hogwarts Buff, you may upload it and provide a hyperlink via your personal QTs.

In fourteen hours, I will check all your personal QTs. The castaway with the best Buff, scored for those three criteria as judged by myself and two anonymous judges, will win Individual Immunity and will be safe at the next Tribal Council.

Challenge 7 (Day 7) has started.

Posting is now permitted in this thread until the Create a Buff concludes in 14 hours.

May the odds be ever in your favour. Also while Lyrium can post in this thread, he cannot submit a Buff attempt because he editted a post when posting wasn't allowed. All of you are encouraged to post in this thread, though, and discuss strategy/trade banter, since there are no more House QTs.:

Apart from Zeitgeist, only the following (10) individuals are allowed to participate:

RAVENCLAW:

HUFFLEPUFF:

----

Also, you will have to post here to indicate that you've submitted a Buff Attempt:

Created Buff - Attempt #1

Last edited: Dec 21, 2013
  18. Mishie

Mishie Fat Dog

The Mohawk would just like to apologize to those that he was talking to in QT's for seemingly ignoring them for so long. tl;dr there's been a lot of shit going on lately IRL and as such, having stable internet has been a bit difficult, and although we've tried to use our phone for posting in QT's, we're already very close to our data cap and that's not a good thing right now...

19. Vesvius

Vesvius High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

No worries, Mishawk. BTW, that's your name.

Let's get this buff party on the road! I've got an hour before I'm going to desperately need sleep, and then I've got to be up for another riproaring 13 hour day at the job! So... now's my chance!

And while I'm here, I'd like to thank those who felt like keeping me around another day. You know who you are.

---------- Post automerged at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

Oh, Zeit? Quick question. Do we have to keep the "Hosted by Zeitgeist" portion of the logo? I've got an idea, and it's throwing off my symmetry.

If so, I'll try and work around it. No prob either way.

20. Zeitgeist

You can edit the logo if you wish.