1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Hannibal Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Koalas, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

well there are 2 big questionmarks in the afks.

but honest to god, if that is the exact team this game is kinda boring.

the three ppl who did do the least d1 being the scumteam is so meh.

2. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

What can you do.

3. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Why are you that sure Fonti is mafia?

I read blab scum for different reasons, and him shutting down didnt make it any better.
    If he had reallife commitments and had to drop out because of that half of my scumread would be gone.

As much as I dislike the way she jumped one me, with 3 ppl on her d1, and her townread on you, she obviously will suspect either me or Rubicon to be more likely scum.

While her play here is completly different to narutomafia d1, i think she is capable enough to have more than 1 play as either alignment.

She is a scumread, but you seem to be quite focused, and you normally would defend her to the death if you had the slightest believe that she might be town.

4. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

If I seem sure, it's more because of blab than fontisian. blab was bad, I made that clear yesterDay, and fontisian is in a position to make or break that slot, which I guess she needs time to do but I won't hold my breath as it could be her way of indirectly murdering me.

Until she gets her head in the game, the majority of my read on her stems from her predecessor, whom I had a scumread on, so yeah.

There are times, even very dark times, when the whole world is scumreading fontisian and I believe in my soul that she's town, and those times I've defended her and been right! I don't know, I'm not feeling it yet.

5. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

FYI I just finished a game in which I was heavily suspected for hard-defending scum (hiplop) on D3. It didn't help my case that while I pushed another scum hard on D1 and D2, I got paranoid and suggested they might be town, and never voted them.

The case against hiplop was much stronger than the case against Seratin. Unless you think Seratin's eight posts were so obviously scum that no one could have suspected blab more, my posts about him D1 should be null. They don't make me townier, and they mean I have to work harder to show I'm town, but they certainly don't make me scum just for being wrong.

I'm suspicious of the wagon on me because it's such a standard scum move to think, "oh he defended scum, we can totally mislynch him." his fluffiness is the worst vote, I think, because it's the easiest. Citrus and Zenzao I at least understand where they're coming from.

6. Citrus

Citrus First Year

When we're those times snowvon? I don't recall hat happening ever

7. Rubicon

(HF's only post about me all game.)

8. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

Give me a few hours to reach a computer, and I'll make a wall, including a more in depth read on you.

9. Rubicon

OK

Snowvon, what are your reasons for townreading Jan?

10. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Why would you ever defend hiplop?

11. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

The fluff answer is because I want to.

The real answer will have to wait, family + outings back to back today.

12. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Fontisian, if you continue to act super weird I'm going to just vote you and leave my vote there the entire rest of the day. Regardless of anything Rubicon does (or anyone else does)

13. Rubicon

I know right. Never again.

Are you changing your mind about me?

---------- Post automerged at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

vote: his fluffiness

14. weiyaoli

weiyaoli Third Year

I agree with people that there is likely to be one scum in Rubicon/fontisian, but at the same time, a couple of people are pretty much getting a free pass (including me, but no-one's really asked me anything I could respond to on phone other than Rubicon) so far D2:

ScottPress:
    What are the results of your recalibration following Newcomb's flip? In particular, I'd like your views on Rubicon, fluff and fontisian please.

Vira:
    You did a read wall early D1. Are you thinking of doing one as well early D2? If not, I'd like to know in particular any major changes to your PoV since the Newcomb/Seratin flip.

Anyone else around? I'm here for a bit tonight, since my rehearsal starts later tomorrow, so I can respond/reply to things for an hour or two.

---------- Post automerged at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

To make it 100% clear to me Rubicon, what are your reasons behind your fluff vote?

15. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

I am around.
    Something not game related, may i ask you what the rehearsal is for?
    If you don't want to answer that is fine.

While i would like elaborated reads on everyone that you have not talked about yet, you already said that you are restricted to play from your phone for a while.
    You agree with the likely scum between Rubi and fonti. You gave an Iso on both of them day 1 (blab at the time being).

How and why did your opinion on those two change?
    Who would be your topscum apart of those two and why?

---------- Post automerged at 00:19 ---------- Previous post was at 00:16 ----------

If you have any questions feel free to ask

16. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    There’s not many lines to read between.

In #73, Seratin also ignored Wei’s question (#65). Because of that, I wouldn’t say #87 or #110 are particularly revealing in regards to Seratin and Blab’s relationship.

Eh, I wouldn't go so far to say your posts are null and should be seen as null. It's a combination of factors that makes you not busing Seratin suspicious, mostly you pushing at Blab for what seems to be mostly meta reasons and giving a pass to Seratin's behavior.

I hadn't thought about it, but sure. Give me an hour or two.

17. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

Let's start with Rubicon:
    Starts Day 1 off by doubtcasting blab (#37), then says that unlike Citrus, he believes Newcomb is scum (#46). He follows up by continuing to asserts that blab is scum with no reasoning (#102, #135, #159...), which is a trend that is continued up till the very end of the thread. He also townreads Seratin for a bad reaction test before going back on the read and nullreading him when Zenzao pressures him on the read (#242), then follows up by defending Seratin from Citrus (#275), tells Seratin how to spot some PRs (#54), tries to get the wagon to switch from Seratin at DayEnd, and only switches to Seratin once the vote doesn't matter anymore.

Also, Rubicon spends most of his "efforts" scumreading blab, doubtcasting Newcomb (who Seratin tried to push), and defending Seratin, and ignores many members of the thread, such as Jan, or Scott, or Zenzao, or me.

18. weiyaoli

weiyaoli Third Year

A local drama/music company runs a musical every year where I live, so I'm currently in rehearsals as part of the band for "Into the Woods" this year. I haven't seen the show or the 2014 film, so tomorrow's first run through with the cast will be exciting!

If I had to vote between the two right now, I'd be voting font/blab. So my reads from yesterday haven't changed massively so far into D2. I'm being a bit more cautious of Rubicon though, because of the Seratin flip and his efforts to lynch blab instead D1 and how hard I found it to read him initially. I'd probably need to read carefully over the start of this day again to get a more solid read.

As to there being a scum between the two, it doesn't really read t/t fight to me. I can't see Rubicon as scum trying to shove a lynch onto blab pretty much all of D1 (getting more aggressive closer to the deadline) if blab is also scum. Whilst I can't see scum blab only popping into respond to scum Rubicon and then lurking again.

Outside of those two, probably still fluff right now. The pressure on fluff really only disappeared since he was ill D1, so I'm still watching him carefully right now. Further down from that is Scott, who I'm more null about, so about to re-read him when I get the chance tomorrow.

I feel there is a difference though. My question was slightly more aggressive and trying to imply my suspicion of him at that point, to see how he would react. I can see a busy Seratin ignoring questions which were maybe harder to answer, but blab's question reads to me as fairly innocent to answer exactly how he thought Citrus/Newcomb's interaction was weird.

I take your point though, as I said, his inactivity really makes it hard to get many interaction reads off his flip - the only person I felt a ton better about after the flip (Newcomb) was NKed.

19. Citrus

Citrus First Year

You've moved slightly up, but you're still deep in scum territory right now Rubicon.

20. Rubicon

Dropping some major "isn't reading the thread" tells here, like about me not talking to Zenzao (read the last few pages) and not explaining my blab vote (by my count I have 16 posts discussing why blab is suspicious, and 7 pressuring Zenzao).

Anyway, your implication seems to be that scumreading blab and Newcomb is by itself suspicious. You call it "doubtcasting." How come?

---------- Post automerged at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

What do you think of HF's last post?

---------- Post automerged at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

And why have I moved up?