1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Abandoned Dakaath: Prince of Darkness by LT2000 - M/NC17

Discussion in 'Restricted Section' started by LT2000, Jun 7, 2005.

1. LT2000

LT2000 Heir

And posted.

2. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

Mwuahahahaha!

3. Antivash

Antivash Until we meet again... DLP Supporter Retired Staff

yay.. have to read it once i get home from work... good on you though

4. LT2000

LT2000 Heir

I've moved this thread into the Dark Arts forum, because the story is certainly headed into the direction of an Evil!Harry. He's certainly too different from the standard Independent!Harry now for the fic to really fit into that forum.

5. ChuckDaTruck

ChuckDaTruck Overlord

Great stuff.

6. SlytherinDamian

SlytherinDamian Raptured to Hell

Would you be willing to PM or email (copy n paste, not attatchment) it to me? I'm limited to Dreamcast internet browsing for awhile, and I can't use ff.net. I don't know why exactly, but even if I type the urls in directly or click the links (as with my chapter notifications from the ff.net bot), certain chapters will not load on that site, including, unfortunately, yours. :(

7. Antivash

Dream..... cast....o_O ... what be this strange.... caster of dreams... *pokes it with stick* me am never seen such thing before... what do?

8. LT2000

LT2000 Heir

PM'ed it this morning. If that didn't work for whatever reason, let me know and I'll try e-mail. If the last chapter wasn't satisfyingly dark enough for you, hopefully this one will be.

9. Antivash

wonderful chappie! you rocks .. even if you area cho fan... evil one... what a marvelous idea for the disgusting little elf..

10. LT2000

LT2000 Heir

I thought you liked Cho :(

And yes, I was particularly satisfied with my punishment for Kreacher. He and the Dursleys were made for one another.

11. Antivash

i do i suppose.. im just in a mood that i dont like anything at the moment... sick >_< ... at least i get to do the best drug in the world now... nyquil... 180 Proof... ya-fucking-hoo...

but yeah... cho is... decent if she can be written well rahter than the emotional rollercoaster that cannon and fannon seem to be...

bonus points to you though... i personally have never seen that particular bunishment ... maybe when i get bored later, as its bound to happen, ill write a nice little harry/cho oneshot fluffy smut bit to show my appreciation for your creativity...

12. SlytherinDamian

SlytherinDamian Raptured to Hell

It werked, thanks a lot. There was plenty of reiteration/explaining, so I dunno how dark I coul call the chapter, but the thing with Kreacher was very nice. Is Hermione going to turn traitor? I think she should, I mean, she has enough reservation about it all and itd be more realistic if he lost a few followers when things got too tough. Not that I dislike his followers being loyal or anything, I'm just saying, thres always defections eventually. In fat, I think Hermione should tun and eventually try to turn hr dorm mates way too. But thats jst my opinion.

I can't wait to see the Hitomi/Cho confrontation, I hpe it won't go too easy for Harry. Drama! ^_^

13. Burt

Burt Fourth Year

If Hermione defects, Damian, she'll be quite lonely. All of friends are Harry's followers, and if she leaves, I can easily imagine them treating her even worse than they did before the troll incident.

Also, Damian, Hitomi knows that Harry's engaged, and Cho knows at the very least that he's banging other chicks on the side -- both girls are perfectly fine with the situation, so I don't think it'd make sense for their 'confrontation' to be too obnoxious.

14. LT2000

LT2000 Heir

Um, if Hermione defects, she'll die. The loyalty potion will kill her on the spot. Rather nasty method Harry devised to prevent traitors among his ranks. And I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you over a big blowup between the two women. There will be some friction more than likely, but at this point I just have too much more important stuff going on the the main plotline of the story to be bothered with petty romantic angst.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Death or not, it would be not just unrealistic, but imposible that no one, ever, would defect. No one i any cause, in any conflict, in human history, who had followers has had 100% loyalty from start to finish. Even drugged out cults like the Manson family had defection and questionable loyalty. Where does the potion kick in, when they've performed a trecherous act, or turned in their mindset away from loyalty? If itsthe former, she could very well top supporting him and not die, as she isn't doing anthing against him. If its the latter, she'd hav dropped dead the moment she questioned his actions. Something here isn't relly adding up.

As for the romance, no offense, but if you don't wan to write realistic human relationships, why put Harry in actual relatonships to begin with? It would have been easy to make him hav nothing but fuck buddies fromthe start. Cho has an interest in Li, and hey are close, so letting that 'go' was understandable. Hitomi however is a completely different situation, and I'm sorry to hear you have mre important things to do than create a story that is well thought out and believable... no offense, but even if you don't ant Harry as a character to give two shits about romantic drama, his actions would in ANY realistic scenario for him to confront it. If there's minor friction alone, I'm sorry to say, tht will hurt the story, even if you don't care about that aspect, and your story will be no more likely or believable than all those annoying fics that you dislike (jealous Ron, evil Dumbles, etc).

This is just my opinion, no offense is meant.

Also, this is response to Burt as well, but I have to quote a post to post here on the Dreamcast for some reason, so I chose just one of the two posts.

16. LT2000

LT2000 Heir

I didn't say there was going to be nothing, but just wait and see how it plays out before jumping to conclusions. I've had a plan as to how to handle this scene for a long time. At least let me actually screw up before criticizing me for it. :)

Now, I'm not just going to ignore the relationships. What I meant was that I'm not going to devote like half of every chapter to detailing Harry's relationships with his two women. I would sort of like to finish this story while I'm still in my twenties. :p

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Give you a chance... *sigh* If I must. :p I'll still read even if you do 'screw it up', I just, I dunno... I'd like to keep from feeling compelled t roll my eyes as often as possible. ;)

18. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

Are you the amusing guest that abused Midknight? Just wondering.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I dont think so... im slytherindamian, im just not logged in cuz the dreamcast im on will log out too quickly and im lazy.

20. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Yah I'm checking each guests IP also Dark, lol. Damian's IP first oclet is a few numbers off the guest tho, so it's easy to check