1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Abandoned Innocence Of Guilt by ENSIGN - T

Discussion in 'General Fics' started by ip82, Nov 20, 2005.

1. ip82

ip82 Prisoner

Title: Innocence Of Guilt
    Author: ENSIGN
    Rating: T
    Genre: Action/Adventure/Humor
    Chapters: 15
    Words: 156,300
    Updated: September 17, 2010
    Published: May 28, 2005

Pairings: None for now
    Summary: Harry Potter was sentenced to Azkaban prison. However he never when there. Who is this James Pathertrory who's running around the world causing problems for the Death Eaters. Features Unspeakable Harry. No pairings. Post OOTP with HBP stuff.
    Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2412808/1/

I recommended this fic before, but since the third chapter had just came out, here's the real thread about the story. It features Unspeakable, very sarcastic and overall cool Harry character. Writing style is similar to Draco664. Great story, much better than "Walkers" from the same author.

Checked by Minion, July 29, 2013

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2013
  2. DaytonDeusBlack

DaytonDeusBlack Seventh Year

This story is too cool. Sarcastic! Harry is the way to go!

3. Beelzebu

Beelzebu Guest

lol...squirrel attack.....yes this story is cool....isnt as dark as i like my stories but the sarcasm and fighing make up for it.....lol good story

4. Silke

Silke Second Year

Yeah it's a really good story, except for those damn Squirrel attacks..
    Yes it was funny the first few times but now it's getting so fucking annoying.. Am i the only one? :?

5. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

6. ip82

ip82 Prisoner

Direct your attention bellow:

Thus, Squirrel attack. Perfectly logical.

Seriously, I find this extremely cool. Just imagine surprised looks on all those inbred pieces of shit when Harry pulls this one up.

7. ip82

ip82 Prisoner

New chapter is excellent, same as the rest of the story, actually.

I mean, there is a character actually called "Marry Sue"! Can't get more weirder than that. Original tidbits/scenes like that are what elevates a story above the average.

And this story definitely has a lot of moments like these. Not to mention humor, sarcasm, great duels and generally cool atmosphere. It's like a Bond movie placed in HP world. Brilliant.

This is definitely nearing my top 10 list of active stories.

8. nonjon

nonjon Alumni Retired Staff

Definitely agreed. Very humorous fic. Squirrel move cracks me up still, as he's being careful not to drive that joke into the ground (I was a little worried at first). Admittedly, there were a few moment's where the ideas in this fic are quite similar to ideas in my fics and in Draco664's, but nothing blatant. And overall the story is way too enjoyable to care.

Though I do wonder about Mary Sue. Obviously it's just her agent codename at the moment, and I'm a little curious if she's a completely new OC, or maybe Tonks in disguise or someone else.

I wish there were more Unspeakable!Harry fics. And the fact that Harry Potter died makes this one more fun.

9. ip82

ip82 Prisoner

Yes I've been wondering about that myself. Could be Cho or that other Chinese girl from Hogwarts. He didn't see her for couple of years, after all.

10. nonjon

nonjon Alumni Retired Staff

If he could tell her apparent descent is asian I think he would have recognized Cho. And this person has already completed 3 year Auror Training, I think the fic said, and Cho would be a 7th year at the moment.

Of course it could be anything and anyone. But I'm doubting it's a student. Vietnamese I think was the only hint so far. And Su Li is same age as Harry. But maybe.

11. Quack

Quack Second Year

I don't think the girl is anyone that was introduced in JKR's world, 'cause there are no Vietnamese people in her world... assuming Mary Sue is Viet, of course. So it's highly likely that it's a OC he made, just so he can claim to have pulled off a Mary Sue.

Unspeakable Harry is always good. There aren't enough out there, I only know of 5, including his. xD

The Hammer Falls
    Harry Potter and the Summer of Change
    The Way of the Warlock
    Torn Away: Scenes From A Memory

And of course, his. The last 3 are all Honks, and the last is my favourite.

12. ChuckDaTruck

ChuckDaTruck Overlord

I never read the last.

GIVE US A LINK!!! :D :D :D

13. SoulesS

SoulesS First Year

14. Quack

Quack Second Year

I'm rereading it now... it doesn't seem so impressive this time. =( Maybe it's because I read it when I just started fanfiction.

15. Palver

Palver High Inquisitor

It was updated. Nice long chapter.

16. TheIllusiveOne

TheIllusiveOne Raptured to Hell

Excellent fic, and much better then that Unspeakable!Harry garbage on Blot's yahoo group, which has several stolen ideas from this fic. 5/5

17. larsbars08

larsbars08 Guest

I think this fic is pretty fricking hilarious. I liked the new scene with Flamel's wife. And when Flamel copped a feel on Mary Sue in the guise of an 8 year old I laughed out loud. I think it would be better if Harry was older, perhaps from a time-turner, I know that's a bit clichéd but, ahh who cares it's a funny story, and has a lot of potential. I recommend it.

18. Kalen_Darkmoon

Kalen_Darkmoon First Year

I found this to be a lot of fun and am really looking forward to future chapters. Somewhat similar style of humor as can be found in my favorite HP fic, "Make A Wish" by Rorschach's Blot

I highly recommend both if you want an exciting Action/Adventure styled fic with lots of laughs.

19. ip82

ip82 Prisoner

Yeah, this story rocks. Ensing updates rarely, but when he DOES deliver, it's usually worth waiting.

20. haroon_angel

haroon_angel Fourth Year

I really loved this one.thanks ip82 for recommendation.