1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Does Anyone Remember...?

Discussion in 'Story Search' started by Mutt, May 23, 2011.

1. Mutt

Mutt High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

It's mainly for curiosity's sake (it was the first Harry Potter fanfic I ever read), but I was wondering if anyone remembered the name or author of a story that had this in it:

-After OotP, Harry gets taken back to the founder's era to be taught by them. It wasn't just him though. Many Super!Important!Special!People from throughout history were there too. It just vaguely mentions this part, though. It's basically a time skip.

-Harry was given a mission special mission to stop Voldemort or something.

-Harry came back after 5 years (though it was only a month in real time) and went to Hogwarts under an assumed name as an apprentice or teacher's assistant (I don't remember what, but he wasn't a student). Or maybe he just randomly showed up.

-He freaks out Dumbledore (as they were buddy-buddy at the Founder's school), then reveals that Dumbledore's second animagus form is that of a goat by forcing him to change into it.

-He doesn't talk to Hermione or Ron anymore (they've grown apart, and, as far as Ron and Hermione know, Harry's still missing)

-He tries to kill Wormtail (who he sees in his rat form lurking in the hallways at Hogwarts) by throwing a poisoned dagger at him. He misses though, and almost hits Ron and Hermione, thoroughly freaking them out.

-He decides to stop Voldemort by disinheriting him from his mother (so he doesn't have magic)

That's all I remember. Any help will be appreciated. I haven't been able to get this story out of my head recently. Oh, and this was from two or three years ago.

Last edited: May 23, 2011
  2. digitalstorm

digitalstorm Seventh Year DLP Supporter

3. Mutt

Mutt High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Indeed! Many thanks!

Looking at this now, it's oddly surreal. O.0