1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Google RollIt! A Chrome Experiment

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by JenosIdanian, May 29, 2013.

1. JenosIdanian

JenosIdanian Professor DLP Supporter

So yesterday Google launched their RollIt! Experiment, and I've got to say that this thing is all kinds of cool.

Smartphone + Computer = Skee Ball Fun!

You start the experiment site, follow the directions, it syncs your phone over the web and turns it into a WiiMote and then you're playing skee ball with up to three people on the same machine! I spent about a half hour playing around with it earlier today after a 16 hour shift at work and found it to be a great way to burn off steam.

The hardware I used to run this was a 13in MacBook Pro on WiFi and iPhone 4s on ATT 4G, both running Chrome. Give it a shot, see if you like it, and let me know what you think!

2. Mage

Mage Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

It's fun, I played it for a little while the other day. I like the idea more than the actual game though. However, I hope they continue games in this vain since I think they could come up with some pretty cool stuff.