1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Complete Inheritors of Eschaton

Discussion in 'Other Fandoms Review Board' started by Paradise, Jul 31, 2024.

1. Paradise

Paradise Paraplegic Dice DLP Supporter

Title: Inheritors of Eschaton
    Author: TMarkos
    Rating: M
    Genre: Thriller, Adventure
    Summary:

The tear in reality led to a new world, one that promised fortune, prestige and a deeper understanding of the universe.

Those that entered found only death.

Four survivors are stranded in a strange and hostile world, at the mercy of forces they cannot understand. Their only path forward is to travel among the ashes of a broken and dying land searching for a way to survive, to endure - and to make their way back home.

Link: https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/28741/inheritors-of-eschaton

Inheritors reminds me of Stargate. Depending on how much you watched Stargate, it is either a recommendation or a warning. For me, I just saw the movie, so this is a big reccomendation.

There are four main characters: Mark, Jesse, Jackie, and Arjun. Mark and Jesse are American soldiers of some stripe, and Arjun and Jackie are attached scientists who have all found themselves in a strange desert world with odd customs and rules. They, along with a whole expedition, slipped into the world through a portal in Colorado as an exploration of what was on the other side.

This new world becomes incredibly hostile and dangerous, and using whatever skills they have from their past lives, these characters have to understand this new world and save it so they might have a chance to return home.

5/5

PS TMarkos is the author of another story somewhat familiar to DLP, Peculiar Soul.

2. cucio

cucio Groundskeeper

High Score: