1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Ni no Kuni

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Avierh, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Avierh

Avierh First Year

I didn't notice any threads for this game on this forum. So, if there is a such a thread, could you provide the link, please?

Anyway, Ni no Kuni is a RPG developed by Level-5 and Studio Ghibli, the guys behind Spirited Away, for the DS and the PS3. The DS version was released on December 9, 2010 titled Ni no Kuni: Shikkoku no Madōshi (Second Country: The Jet-Black Mage), while the PS3 version was released in Japan on November 17, 2011 and later on January 22, 2013 in the US and Europe. The PS3 version added more story and a different combat system to the DS version

So, yeah I'd like to hear DLP thoughts on this game. Personally I'm rather enjoying it so far.

2. Solomon

Solomon Heir

Honestly? I enjoyed it a lot at first, but my enjoyment rapidly dropped off (to the point where I stopped playing) around the time I picked up the third party member. The game just wasn't very fun, and this is coming from someone who loves JRPGs.

It's a shame, too, I did really enjoy the story and characters.

FEdit: PS3 version, for clarity.