1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Tier list of favorites

Discussion in 'Fanfic Discussion' started by AgentSatan, Jun 3, 2023.

1. AgentSatan

AgentSatan Third Year

This is really stupid but I had nothing better to do lol. Some of these are penalized for being too short and others aren’t. Some of these are penalized because I haven’t read them for years and others are boosted since I’ve read them recently. All of these authors are way better than me at writing; this is just about how much I personally enjoyed the stories.

S- Harry Potter: the last avatar, the changeling, salt breaker, tales of the late comer, a young woman’s political record, an unfound door, beyond the curtain, ectomancer, a long journey home, sanitize

A- Druid of holly and yew, Victoria Potter, lionheart, on the way to greatness, applied cultural anthropology, the golden stag, the king is dead

B- the shadow of angmar, forging the sword, the skitterleap, HP and the BWL, zero requiem

C- what you leave behind, blackpool, certain dark things, island of fire, contractual invalidation

Last edited: Jun 3, 2023
  2. Pikachu

Pikachu Banned

Contractual invalidation, Prince of the dark kingdom, Number games, Forging the sword, on the way to greatness, the fifth element, dark marauder, what lies beneath, Dragon lily, a happy Weasley family, Whatever happened to bromance, rebel and the chosen, emperor, What would Slytherin Harry do, the Boy Who Lived, Lie I've lived, Dumbledore's army and the year of darkness, Knowledge is power, Cartographers craft, sacrifices arc, Intoxication, Vincet and Vulptus, for want of a wand, Out of the Night, The General, Chimera more snake than lion, All roads lead back, Vox Corporis, Forever Knight, Back to the Garden, Anyone you want, The news, bluer than indigo, the new life, the girl who lived, perfect situations, half blood auror, hope, escape to darkness, control, lost time, equal and opposite, fury of the hellspawn, snake charmer, dark lords blessing, traitorous, spoils of war, unatoned, the night before, ruin, strangergod, like some song you can't unlearn, bungle in the jungle, turn me loose, release, just friends, weapon, apprentice potter, the dimension shift, star empire, unforgiving minute, a summer of change, denerian renegade, draco dormeins, room of requirement, it could only happen to Harry, the return, remnants of the soul, coming back late, redemption of the black sisters, on the wings of a phoenix, nightmares of future past, betrayal, power of time, they shook hands, r series, psychic serpent.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2023
  3. Niez

Niez Seventh Year ⭐⭐

Learn how to effort post noobs.

Boop.png