1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

challenge of godly proportions.

Discussion in 'Challenges' started by The Dark Monarch, May 11, 2006.

1. The Dark Monarch

The Dark Monarch Backtraced

The Dark Monarch's Challenge #1

See this link first. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_of_war#Story

Well I just got a new game called 'God of War' and beat it so I was thinking why not have harry be a decendant of Kratos. The power the dark lord knows not could be, the ability to inspire loyalty not seen since the age of the gods themselves,or extra powers because he was descended from a god, maybe a hidden prowess in battle and a ruthlessness that even surpassed Voldemort himself.

Only outlines there would be is that

1- ditch the trio, I leave it up to you to decide how.(maybe have Hr and Ron side with Dumbledore and the Order on the ' Everyone deserves a twenty thousandth chance to redeem themselves idea'.)

2-Make ginny side with Voldemort and have her killed by harry.

3-Harry has pale ash white skin and has always given off an aura of menace .

4-Harry one point meets Kratos atleast once.( and maybe forms a deal with him to conquer his enemies or something.)

( OPTIONAL) 5-Harry gets the Chaos blades or Athena's Blades either one. (or perhaps one of each. They could have different abilities or something. If harry gets Athena's blades then you could give Volde the chaos blades.)

6-Voldemort finds the remains of Ares and through some powerful necromancy revives Ares to a weakened state.

Anyway I might add more to this if I ever think up anything else.

Thoughts Welcome.

Last edited: May 11, 2006
  2. Mordecai

Mordecai Drunken Scotsman –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    It sounds interesting, though it would be a very powerful Harry. One thing, why involve these blade things? That is a mistake made by so many authors. They give Harry a blade, and have him spending hours a day practicing with, when he could be practicing spells and something like that.

If the blades did hav a point to them other than just sounding cool, then yeah, it could be interesting, but one wuld have to think carefully about that point.

3. The Dark Monarch

The Dark Monarch Backtraced

Hm. Good point other than just sounding cool I guess there would be no reason to have them. I'll make the blades optional. Thanks for the advice.

Last edited: May 11, 2006