1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Darkmon challenge #1

Discussion in 'Challenges' started by Darius, Oct 28, 2006.

1. Darius

Darius 13/m/box

The Octagon - Say that to my face and not online m
    O.K. this is an odd idea but I got the idea from reading Xanos' challenge.

I think it would see interesting to see a HP/40K crossover that has different HP characters in different armies. Like Dumbledore as the Tau, Voldemort as Chaos. Fenrir and werewolves as the Orks. Ministry as the Space marines.

Harry, well, you decide, I can't think of a great one, maybe he's an original faction.

You could have other armies such as Tyranids just being pains in the ass and wrecking shit, or not, whatever.

Rules

Must have ministry, Dumbledore, Voldemort and the werewolves as seperate armies, they can allign and backstab eachother several times in the story.

Must have an explanation of how the worlds met, possibly alternate dimension type of shit.

No needless character bashing

Must be large scale battles. Harry must be able to contribute to whatever you try do with him.

Both HP and 40K should play large parts.

Shouldn't have had to read the 40K books to understand the story.

2. Mordecai

Mordecai Drunken Scotsman –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    First things first. What books? Which books? There are hundreds of 40K books. Do you meant he codex's? Or the rule book? Or the Black Library Books? Or what?

Second, wtf? It doesn't make any sense to me, what exactly are you suggesting?

3. Dark Lord Rostam

Dark Lord Rostam Button La Famiglia Midknight

In that thing you call a closet. Better watch out,
    It's no longer HP. You say it's HP, but it's really pivotal HP characters in 40K armies.

4. Darius

Darius 13/m/box

The Octagon - Say that to my face and not online m
    Yeah, I mean the novels, there are so many of them.

I mean like have HP characters leading 40K armies, it's not a great idea, it's just different.

Dumbledore is all for the greater good, as are the Tau, he is Tau, Voldemort is Chaos, Orks Werewolves.

You know what fuck it, this is stupid, I got to thinking about how some armies and HP characters were the same and thought, cool imagine 40K with HP characters in the Armies they are most like. It would be nearly impossible to write, I just thought it was a cool idea, Maybe the basic idea but not how I had planned it out.

Ugh, my pen just exploded in my pocket and I know have a like a 4 inch by 4 inch ink stain on my upper thigh, must be karma.