1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Akatsuki Revealed

Discussion in 'Books and Anime Discussion' started by Oujou Akaash, Jul 19, 2007.

1. Spanks

Spanks Chief Warlock

I was referring more to his ape form. It can also refer to Super Saiyan. Goku didn't know about both for a while.

2. Solomon

Solomon Heir

Well, this has very little to do with the Akatsuki, but it seems, with the new chapter of Naruto, there are some new revelations about Naruto:

Yondaime being Naruto's father is now Canon.
    Yondaime's name is Namikaze Minato
    Naruto's mother was from the (former) Whirlpool village
    Naruto's mother's name is Uzumaki Kushina

...And here I was hoping that Uzumaki was a name that the Sandaime made up on the spot based on the seal on Naruto's stomach. Bah!

3. SmileOfTheKill

SmileOfTheKill Magical Amber

I cry when I read that first line of spoilers. I cry.

4. Robo Jesus

Robo Jesus High Inquisitor

I feel Kishimoto passed up the far better name of Kazama Arashi. True the fanboys have abused it ad nauseum, but it was still a far better choice for a name than "Namikaze Minato." =/

5. Solomon

Solomon Heir

Quoted for Truth. Also, I have to say that, of the two, Kazama Arashi rolls off the tongue quite a lot easier. Now, I'm not sure if this is due to the fact that I've seen the name 8.6 billion times or not, but all the same, Kazama Arashi is just more comfortable to say. Namikaze Minato just sounds kind of...I don't know...Awkward, in comparison.

6. Spanks

Spanks Chief Warlock

Hmph, So Naruto should really be named Namikaze Naruto.

I am hoping that his mom has some significance to the later plot. What are the chances that the AK leader was her brother and is Naruto's uncle?

Okay, so Itachi or Jiraiya; who will die? I don't think it will be both. I think Jiraiya will be the one to bites the dust.

Itachi better fucking destroy Sasuke.

7. Solomon

Solomon Heir

Honestly, I would love to see Itachi ruin Sasuke, but...well, you've seen the direction Kishimoto's been taking lately. Something tells me that while Itachi may survive, Sasuke won't be too injured.

...God, Namikaze Naruto sounds stupid. I say he should keep his mother's name; Uzumaki Naruto sounds better...

Just out of curiosity, am I the only one that's particularly disappointed that Naruto's last name wasn't just made up on the spot by the Sandaime?

8. Oujou Akaash

Oujou Akaash Unspeakable

bwah! who cares about his last name. The show is named Uzumaki Naruto so it will probebly stay like that until the very end of the show. Besides, they naruto took the name of his mother, not his father. I suppose that will raise some kind of suspicions if the village of a 100, 000 finds out he is the sun of the hero who saved the village. Oh the irony. hahaha!

Anyway, I bet it's Itachi thats going to die. There are a couple of hints. For one, the way itachi has been acting is really out of character lately. Second is when he wanted to talk to naruto. And i mean really talk instead of killing each other. And that was right after meeting with sasuke, telling him to meet him at the uchiha hideout to end this once in for all. And from the looks of it, Itachi knows he is going to die one way or another.

heh, going to be interesting though.

As for the old hermit, he is going to live. He's too tough for that. Pain is probebly going to let him live. heh! who knows.

9. LogrusMage

LogrusMage Supreme Mugwump

Jiraiya will die or pull a Chouji and/or Gaara. It'll be stupid and we'll all be pissed off at Kishi either way.

Itachi Vs Sasuke is going to be a good fight. No matter what we all think, this is the moment everyone has been waiting for (besides another Naruto vs Sasuke of course). Itachi has something important to tell Naruto, so either he's going to live and tell him, or he'll tell Sasuke as he dies and Sasuke will have this big fuckin' epiphany and run off to save his surrogate brother from Pein/Akatsuki. Naruto will be captured, Sasuke will save him along with Sakura, and then Naruto will finish off Akatsuki. Kakashi will show up, Team 7 reunited ect ect

10. Spanks

Spanks Chief Warlock

*twitch* redeemed Sasuke will be the end of Naruto for me. I am sorry but I just can't see Tsunade as being Hokage just letting Sasuke back into Konoha because he accomplished his mission and had an epiphany. He is responsible for the near death of Neji, Naruto, Chouji and Kiba. He has tried to kill Naruto, Sakura and Tenzo in part 2.

I am getting a feeling that this up coming fight will not be in Sasuke's favor. Kishi has been building Sasuke's abilities up so much since he first appeared in Shippuuden he has to hit a wall and fall hard sometime and I think it will be soon.

11. Oujou Akaash

Oujou Akaash Unspeakable

hehe! i dunno know about that. The only reason sasuke won the fight against that akatsuki was because the blond akatsuki, Can't remember the bloody name,, was an earth type ninja. Sasuke was a lightning type and so, he has a huge advantage. And even then Sasuke almost got killed several times. Barely making it alive by sacraficing manda in turn. Man what a bitchy move that was lol.

Now naruto, heh he kicked Kakuza's ass big time. Hell even Pain was talking about naruto like he was a big baddass and the blue haired ninja chick agreed. Now i dunno about you guys but naruto is stronger than kakashi after he half completed the rasangan jutsu. Just imagine after he fully completes it. He would be even stronger than sasuke. can't wait for that part.

12. Nobody

Nobody Backtraced

Don't even start citing the elemental types as the only reason for victory. It smells like power levels in DBZ.

13. The Mysterious Nobody

The Mysterious Nobody Auror

The Elemental types were a really cheap plot device for Kishimoto's part. This manga is going downhill with no brakes. I remember the Zabuza saga or the Chuunin exam arc and I cry when I see what Naruto is today. We have a main character who has zer evoultion and is acting as a secondary, and the constant "cooling" of Sasuke, who's getting on my nerves. Then, there's also the mighty Sharingan, the "god mode" of this manga...

14. Spanks

Spanks Chief Warlock

Kakuzu underestimated Naruto big time, he also underestimated the power of Rasenshuriken. My opinion of Akatsuki went down when Kakuzu was fooled so easily by Naruto, you figure as a ninja you would also be checking for an attack from behind. I think that Kishi also could have gone without Naruto messing up the first time, it just made Naruto look stupid. I doubt Sasuke would have fucked up Rasenshuriken on his first attempt, in fact I am sure that Sasuke could do it one handed.