1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Alternate place to read story: Harry Potter: Rise of an empire

Discussion in 'Story Search' started by kataklysmi, Jul 8, 2013.

1. kataklysmi

kataklysmi Squib

As many of my other favorite stories in ff.net, this "Harry Potter: Rise of an empire by lord drakos" also has been deleted or purged from the site. It is sg1 and hp crossover where genius and independent harry develops himself and later finds mystic gateway and gould parasite. He manages to kill gould and absorbs all of it's memories etc. This causes major twist on his personality and he becomes bit darker because of it. He goes through gateway and finds himself on another reality where magick does not exist and he establish own gould dominion where he is worshipped as god. He absorbs worshipping and becomes more powerful. This makes ascended beings worry that Harry might ascend and become like ori even though Harry self does not want to ascend to another level.

Does anyone know this story and another place where i could read it again?

Edit: I have sent pm to writer couple times already, but it seems he does not reply on any inquiries

2. Dark Minion

Dark Minion Bright Henchman DLP Supporter Retired Staff

I looked it up but couldn't find another copy of the story. I have a few places where I usually search for deleted stories, but none of them featured this one.

3. kataklysmi

kataklysmi Squib

Yeah. Same here. I have looked nearly all the sites i know where it could be. I had hoped that someone in this forum might have taken a copy of that story and could post txt file on somewhere.

4. cash0maker

cash0maker Third Year

If anyone still interested in this story, It's back up, and ffn. didn't delete this one, author took it down for a rewrite, and of course lost his first copy.

5. golan

golan Temporarily Banhammered DLP Supporter