1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Artemis Fowl "Fanfiction"

Discussion in 'Story Search' started by FriedIce, Jun 10, 2015.

1. FriedIce

FriedIce Seventh Year

Hey,

So I recently finished reading a, fairly mediocre, Artemis Fowl fanfic and it got me in the mood for more.

Do you guys know of any?

Extra points if it diverges before Atlantis Complex.

2. Alindrome

Alindrome A bigger, darker mark DLP Supporter Retired Staff

I've never read a good AF fanfic, so I'd love to hear some as well. Especially with book one bad guy Artemis, and very little shipping if possible.

I have had a plot bunny for a while now that I'd also love to see: crossover with harry potter where instead of discovering the faeries, Artemis discovers the magical world. And then kidnaps Harry Potter.

3. Genghiz Khan

Genghiz Khan Headmaster

This one has the potential to be an epic comedy of errors, what with both Dumbledore and Voldemort trying to get Harry back and Butler managing to steamroller over everyone.

Or you could make it a lot more serious, with Artemis learning of Harry's background and being openly contemptuous (works best with a slightly older cast, let Artemis be 14 and Harry be around the same age) of Harry because he hasn't been able to step up to the seat of the man in the family as has Artemis. Artemis lost his father and hasn't stopped searching for him since, and Harry hasn't even thought of getting revenge on those who helped his father's killer. Pathetic.

4. fire

fire Order Member

GMontag's The Book of Ages is the best there is - it diverges after Time Paradox, no less.