1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Code Geass one-shots

Discussion in 'Story Search' started by Super Bunny, Apr 28, 2014.

1. Super Bunny

Super Bunny Fourth Year

Many years ago, I remember reading a Code Geass fanfic that was a bunch of unrelated one-shots of things that could have happened to Lelouch.

The only one I remember is Villetta somehow not being shot by Shirley, so Villetta managed to unmask Zero and turn him in to Britannia. Villetta was rewarded with the peerage on the condition that she never mentions Zero's face to anyone ever again. I think Cornelia was the one to tell her all of this. Several months or years later, she meets Prince Lelouch at a social function in Britannia, and they say nothing to each other.

Another one involved Schneizel and Lelouch having an impromptu, tense discussion about something I can't remember inside one of Ashford Academy's bathrooms. I think it was about Nunnally?

It wasn't very long, and it wasn't anything particularly memorable. I would just like to read it again.