1. Hey Guest,

Are you handy with Photoshop? Do you feel the DLP Anakin logo is tired and old? Do you want to win a special as of yet undetermined prize? Join the DLP Banner Photoshop Competition! Fame, fortune, and the respect of your peers await those that enter. Sadness, despair, and a deep self-loathing await those that do not.

Enter the competition.
    Dismiss Notice

DLP DnD

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Zeelthor, Nov 27, 2016.

1. Koalas

Koalas Dark Lord DLP Supporter

I've been looking at running an online game of 5th for some friends of mine. Was wondering how easy Roll20 is to pick up and use? Also if anyone has premium with Fantasy Grounds, how's it compare to Roll20?

2. Relic

Relic High Inquisitor

I DM a game with Roll20 and find it pretty good. I am a pretty basic user, though, the only thing I really do is put the world map and draw scenarios for my players. The players, once they build their character sheet can just click abilities which makes it easy, too. The voice chat sucks, but just use discord instead.

3. Jibril

Jibril Headmaster

If anyone is interested, I can GM a Call of Cthulhu/Delta Green game this Saturday (19/ AUG 17) around 0800 AM UTC.

4. Arthellion

Arthellion Groundskeeper

High Score:
    Just curious, what are some respectable online sites to find people to play DnD with?

Not many players in my area. :(

5. Warlocke

Warlocke Prisoner

EN World?
    I haven't been there in a hundred years (my last post there was when Frank Frazetta died, and that was one of two posts I've made there since 2005), but it was the D&D site, back in the day.

Watch your mouth, though: They were pretty strait-laced even back then, so I imagine they're more tight-assed than ever, now.

6. enembee

enembee The Nicromancer Prestige DLP Supporter

High Score:
  7. Zeelthor

Zeelthor Scissor Me Timbers

Hello. ^^ I'm looking to run a Vampire: The Masquerade game and we need another two or three players. If anyone is interested, get in touch.

The game is going to be set in 2000-ish, character-driven and reasonably free. Some of the rest is going to be depending on what sort of game the players want. Should be mentioned that this would be my first attempt at DMing.

8. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling Prestige DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Bought the player book for the new edition of Unknown Armies. It arrived today. You have no idea how excited I am for this.

9. Hawkin

Hawkin Minister of Magic

We're still waiting for you on Saturdays scrub.

10. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling Prestige DLP Supporter

High Score:
    @Hawkin I'm still waiting for internet to be installed in my flat. Should be ready this week. I'll talk to you guys once it's up and running.