1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Dresden Files/BTVS Crossover Challenge

Discussion in 'Challenges' started by Tasoli, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Tasoli

Tasoli Minister of Magic

Okey It is a bunny which doesn't let me go so I thought I would post it here as a challenge.

It is a YAHF so it starts with Xander wearing a "Street wise modern day Wizard" costume wich just happens to be Harry Dresden. Not really original start I know but I liked the Idea of Xander as Dresden like Wizard. And there isn't actually anything like it anywhere I can find.

Rules:

- It will not be fusion. So no White Council or anything similar in BTVS verse.

- Xander will be first Wizard.

- No Nevernever ( Or very different one)

- Wizards effect on electronics will be reduced. Different verse different rules kinda thing. Otherwise no electronic would work on top of Hellmouth.

- Hellmouth will have an effect on Wizards as it is a source of dark magic.

- Willow as a wiccan will be more powerful than Wizard Xander by 7th season but Xander eventually catch up.

- Eventually Xander takes students and forms White Council in BTVS verse as a way to keep control of supernatural, protect the innocent and what not. (the ending)

Optional;

- Dawn as Xander's Student and later acting as Gatekeeper.

- Anya acting as Blackstaff.

- Amy or/and Jonathan as "Senior" Council members.

- Romance (I prefer Xander/Dawn but whatever writer likes)

- Dresden files books ( or they don't exist in BTVS)

- Xander opening his own PI firm as Wizard of Sunnydale after graduating from High school.

- Xander saving Kendra with healing magic.

- Xander doesn't lose an eye.

2. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Ugh. Why does it always have to be Hallowe'en?

Also, this challenge sucks. This isn't a plot, this is a list of ideas that you think would be cool stuck together in seemingly random order. It's also a fix-it fic and yet another godlike-Xander fic. Remember that the Hallowe'en curse ended on Hallowe'en night; Xander shouldn't be able to use magic after the end of the first chapter, which makes pretty much all his knowledge useless (what good is knowing how to kill three types of vampire that don't exist in your universe with an ability you don't have?).

Last edited: Jan 22, 2012