1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Abandoned Harry Potter: Knowledge is Power by SerpentSannin - M

Discussion in 'General Fics' started by dragaan, Jan 21, 2008.

Not open for further replies.
  1. Belgarion213

Belgarion213 Slug Club Member

Actually from what I remember of the KiP back story it was basically spelled out in the first chapter that the 'prophecy' was just a possibility and had no power in itself. Aka ANYBODY could defeat Voldemort (well assuming they had grand master level of magical dueling skill and the power to back it up I suppose...)

2. Knox

Knox The Last Remnant DLP Supporter

At the crossroad where the demon lies. Waiting to
    M2J MandalorianJedi: PMN was Naruto being taken as Sasori's apprentice, Orochimaru killing Sasori, Naruto getting puppets of the Shodaime and Nidaime and using them once.

Flirting with Anko, having sex with Tayuya under an assumed name, Killing people Sweeney todd style, He was a bit of a Depp fanboy, Finding out Karin is his sister, Kushina is actually alive. And it ended right when he found out Karin was preggers with Sasuke's love child. Thats the Basic outline, there is whole bunch more.

3. Dethklok

Dethklok Order Member

The power of Christ compels him not to tell you.
    Puppet Master Naruto started out with a Naruto get's nearly killed by the stupid villagers cliche and went off from there. Sasori trained Naruto in puppets and joined Akatsuki but was opposed to their goal of gathering all the Bijuu. Orochimaru killed Sasori w/ Kabuto's help.

Later, Naruto traveled on his own and got the Raijin chakra sword from Aoi and equipped it with his human puppet of the Nidame Hokage, since Naruto had made puppets out of the Nidame and Shodaime Hokages some years previous so he could use their powers.

Later on from that, Naruto was confirmed as alive and as a ninja of high skill after he reappeared during the Wave mission and killed Gato and took a quarter of his money, which was several billion ryo. The Konoha council was cliche angry and Naruto was classified as a S-class nin who was also a Seal Master, since Naruto had altered the Shiki Fuuin so he could use Kyuubi's powers of illusion, which gave him the slitted eyes of the fox.

Moving on, he saved Haku, who was a boy in this fic, from death and recruited him as a partner. The rest of the fic has mildly funny gay jokes between Naruto and Haku about Haku's effeminate look. Then Naruto and Haku are in Konoha for the Chuunin Exams and the invasion, where Naruto meets Anko and they're rolling in sexual tension. Naruto meets Sarutobi and raids the Hokage's files, finding out his heritage and the fact that his mother took his sister and like a pussy bitch, left him in Konoha to suffer while she lived free and clear.

He also finds out his father was the Yondaime.

The invasion happens, and Sarutobi dies. Naruto and Haku win over Shukaku Gaara and reinforce his seal. Later on, hunter nin, including Hana Inuzuka are sent after Naruto and he kills all of them except Hana and tells her to tell the council that his name is now Namikaze Naruto, not Uzumaki Naruto. They're all shocked.

Moving on, Naruto and Tsunade meet during the 3-way Sannin fight at the gambling town Tsunade is found in. I forget the name. Naruto using the Nidame puppet pwns Orochimaru and Kabuto, which pisses off Tsunade, as that is her Grand-Uncle's body.

Moving on, Sasuke runs away from Konoha like a bitch, and the retrieval mission goes as planned. Naruto starts fighting Akatsuki members and kills Zetsu with a Fuuton technique. He them moves to where Kimmaro is and decides to recruit him, having Haku heal him of his sickness and convincing him that Orochimaru was using him.

I would explain the rest of the fic, but I don't want to. It was good and now it's gone. Making a long story short, it ends at the Timeskip, with Anko being rescued from the village by Naruto after Danzo and his flunkies use her and her execution on bullshit charges to flush Naruto out. Naruto, Haku and Kimmaro rescue her and kill at least a quarter of the Leaf's active ninja forces.

Oh, before I forget, Naruto captures his mother and who was in hiding. She makes some bullshit reason for abandoning Naruto in Konoha and it turns out that Naruto's sister was Karin, who Kabuto kidnapped some years previous.

I'm all tapped out describing it. It was better than this description, and this asshole destroyed it, one of the better AU fics out there.

What a dick.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2008
  4. Knox

Holy crap DeathKlok, you did a way better job of explaining it than me. I feel as if I took a hit to my masculinity because the sheer size of your post. I just skimmed over it, But damn.

5. Dethklok

Dethklok Order Member

The power of Christ compels him not to tell you.
    You should feel as if your balls shrank up back inside your body, Dark lord.

Do not fuck with the flaming skull.

The sad thing is I remember practically everything about this fic. I've read it that many times after the last chapter was posted and about 2-3 months before the author killed it.

-Haku had the Dragon contract

-Naruto killed Orochimaru using Sasori's human puppet of the Sandaime Kazekage, who had Iron Sand powers.

-Karin was only pregnant with Sasuke's baby because she didn't want to end up as some experiment for Orochimaru to cut up. Karin carrying a Sharingan baby made her hands-off for 9 months.

Only reinforcing the Uchiha's homosexuality, he did not even fuck her. Karin was impregnated through artificial insemination.

-During the Timeskip, Haku was in Suna learning medicine from Chiyo (is that how you spell it?) He also married Temari and had a child.

-Naruto fucked the shit out of Tayuya as part of an infiltration mission into Oto. He wore makeup and chakra supressing seals that hurt him, as they reduced his high chakra signature to zero. He was known as 'Kobayashi the Monster' for having a huge package and fucking around with many of the better looking kunochi in Oto. Naruto as Kobayashi Shinji destroyed Tayuya's ass, but she was a dirty bitch who liked that, so it was all good.

6. Knox

[​IMG]

That's how you make fell DK. And damn man, all I really remember about the story is that I liked it and it was Lulzy. And you can call me Knox its shorter, and I like it better. ;p

7. Pyromaniac

Pyromaniac Third Year

It would be great for the lulz if the story turned out as per above, but did you perchance mean "meet"?
    -----------------------------------
    Harry, in his most-pointy-toed shoes, was prancing down the halls with Fleur and Gabrielle, when Bellatrix Lestrange appeared.

"Oh dear lord, Harry, whatever shall we do?" Fleur was pale with fear, or just a lack of sun, Harry never could quite tell.

"Don't worry, bitch, I'll handle this!"

Harry pointed his wand at Bellatrix and very carefully stated "Creo minutal".

As luck would have it, Dobby was just walking by with an empty plate and Harry's quick translation of latin had come in handy--Bellatrix was quickly flayed, ground, minced, and placed gently on the plate.
    -----------------------------------

The above omake was written in the honor of ex-resident jackass, Mr. Joe.

8. Blaise

Blaise Golden Patronus

Pyromaniac just summarized 20+ chapters in a few lines. Well done

9. XxEnvyxX

XxEnvyxX Groundskeeper

Didn't Naruto have a porky addiction?

I remember many things, too, great fight scenes...
    Some other things are:

-Anko tried to learn this Bunshin B..something, this toxic gas clone technique that Naruto invented and it didn't really go well for Anko at first.

-Tsunami was in this underground HQ from Gatou and was raped and Naruto didn't really show much (any^^) mercy and killed everyone there

-Sasori never really had much interest in the goals from Akatsuki, he just liked the protection from such a group and that he could practise his art much easier

-Kushina and Anko end up together in this safe house for quite some time

Most things were already mentioned and that are things that weren't and I liked them, either because they were new/original or just funny.

The sad thing is, he could just have stopped writing, but still leave his story on ff.net, so other Naruto (or other genres) writers could learn from this. You learn from better stories how to write your own stories better and it was a well written fic (okay, the last chapter with Karin was boring, but plot doesn't fall from the sky...).

10. Seer

Seer First Year

Madara: I have some evil plans. For all of my shit to work, I need you to go to Kumo and grab the 8 tailed snake
    Sasuke: I thought it was a dragon?
    Madara: Don't interrupt me. Where was I? Ah yes, go grab him. I'll take on your archrival and kick his ass in your stead.
    Sasuke:....and I can't fight my rival because....?
    Madara shrugs, and pulls out a script: Don't ask. This shit looks like it was written right after a coke-snorting spree. You can even see some of the shit still clinging to the paper. I'm doing the best I can to decipher this shit, but the mangekyou is only so good.
    Sasuke: I thought it was a supreme evolution of our sharingan and the strongest to exist? Didn't we bring virtually all of our opponents to their knees back in the day?
    Madara: It is and we did. But rinnegan, a bloodline no one has ever heard of, is still better. Don't ask me what the fuck it does. That part was smeared with mustard.
    Sasuke:.................

---
    Sadly, Naruto seems to have fallen on bad times

11. Lucky_Number_sLevin

Lucky_Number_sLevin Banned

Wow I was hoping this thread would just die... I'm tired of remembering this story and what it could have been.

12. SirDAMalot

SirDAMalot First Year

Did anyone save PMN?
    I really wanted to read it again, but can't find it anywhere. Who would have thought that anybody would simply delete his fic...

13. Seer

Seer First Year

I've actually got the 29 chapters that did come out, including the original 1st before he had merged the first two. It was part of my plan to document the fics I liked. And like many of my plans, it didn't last long.

14. Andro

Andro Master of Death DLP Supporter

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4364629/1/Knowledge_is_Power

Knowledge is Power » by Caramela reviews

Harry Potter, after a tragic attack on his family at the age of 3 is adopted by Remus who raises him in a muggle-magical environment. Harry enters the magical world mature and ready to learn for Knowledge is Power, and Power He Will Need. Repost.Abandoned
    Harry Potter - Fiction Rated: T - English - Action/Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 28 - Words: 306,349 - Reviews: 115 - Updated: 7-2-08 - Published: 7-2-08

Requesting a lock for a now purposeless thread.

15. Gullible

Gullible Headmaster

Sitting in front of a broken compooter, lolololol
    Seconding that request, this thread had no purpose 10 pages ago, it has no purpose now.

16. Knox

It was dead until Seer decided to make a useless post about Naruto. And I also Vote this is locked.

17. Perspicacity

Perspicacity Destroyer of Worlds ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

Where idiots are not legally permitted to vote
    High Score:
    I've mixed feelings about locks on Library threads in general. In cases like KiP or SOE's fics, locking the thread makes some sense since the stories are kaput and unlikely to return. On existent stories, however (I'm thinking Sree's most recent post on A Second Chance at life), it seems misplaced to close off the threads.*

*Unless interminable banter about Cork comes into play, a cancer which must be excised with extreme prejudice.

Not open for further replies.