1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

HP / The Covenant Crossover

Discussion in 'Fanfic Discussion' started by Azrael83, Sep 13, 2006.

1. Azrael83

Azrael83 Second Year

Any body have any thougts on the subject? I think it would make for an interesting read.

2. Mordecai

Mordecai Drunken Scotsman –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Don't knwo much about the film never having seen it, but i jsut looked it up there and watched a trailer. Looks a good film, but Im not sure it would work overly well. I think the worlds would clash rather than meld.

3. Yarrgh!

Yarrgh! Pirate King

Apart from the one saving fact that the Producers of Underworld made it...it looks like it'll be a TERRIBLE movie. I dunno...It'd be good to see a crossover with it, though, since HP introduces other things to it as well, and a skilled writer can make it work.

Still...you'd have to be careful to avoid making Harry too powerful, unless that's the point. But then you'd have to figure out why he didn't know about those extra sper-covenant-powers already.

4. Xantam

Xantam Denarii Host

That was exactly what I was thinking, but a couple of my friends were going so I decided to go with them. It wasn't that bad. It might be difficult to pull it off unless you decide that normal witches and wizards are incapable of using these powers. Perhaps they're blood is diluted.

5. Avitus

Avitus Groundskeeper

I liked it... the plot was boring and the acting kind of slow, but it had great special effects. I don't think it would make a good crossover though.

6. Azrael83

Azrael83 Second Year

I was thinking about it till I saw it. Nice effects, nice powers. but crappy plot. kinda It started off slow but intersting but twords the end I was just there for the special effects.

7. nonjon

nonjon Alumni Retired Staff

Yeah, I see this one about as interesting and likely as an HP/The Craft crossover.

You can interpret that statement however you like.