1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Complete Nine Tailed Serpent by LT2000 - M - Naruto

Discussion in 'Naruto' started by LT2000, Jan 18, 2006.

1. Verse of Darkness

Verse of Darkness Denarii Host

You know, when Akatsuki tries to attempt a kidnapping on Naruto, you should have someone like Kakashi have a kitsune mask to fool them.

2. li.u

li.u Fourth Year

Not likely that such skilled ninjas like the Akatsuki are going to be fooled by something menial like a mask. If Orochimaru could detect the demon chakra and thus not be fooled, so can they.

Up until now, I never realized the problem with Naruto and the fox mask. Cliched as it is, I actually liked it...probably a byproduct of my idea of a 'cool' Naruto Anbu outfit.

Anyway, in retrospect, giving away one's 'secret' identity by being obvious does sound flawed so I guess it was a good thing to point it out.

Can't say much else about your latest chapter. The quality of the fic is sure as hell not sinking and I enjoyed reading it.

Though, I really like it when stories develope properly and aren't overly fast-paced, I couldn't surpress a 'disappointed' sigh. The hint of the coming fight between Kimimaro and Naruto just had to make me a bit greedy...

Well, I guess I can't do much more than to wait till "things will be going to Hell in a handbasket soon". :)

3. Verse of Darkness

Verse of Darkness Denarii Host

Excellent chapter(s). I just can't wait how Naruto perception of things play out once he leaves Konoha.

4. Thrawn Wannabe

Thrawn Wannabe Second Year

This is an absolutely superb story...two questions that are nibbling at my mind.

1. Is Yuugao the kind of super-loyal soldier who would turn to Root?
    2. How far into her mind, has Naruto wriggled his way in? That lingering glance towards his door...(though, I admit, it may be about the Hokage, but I doubt it.).

5. Howdy

Howdy Dark Lord

I started reading this story and enjoyed it immensely, though the author seemed to try a little too hard to make Naruto a "cool" character.

Then he killed off Kakuzu in the most horrifying way possible.

I died a little inside.

I'm sure I'll give it another read through down the line, but I'm still nerd-raging about that months after I read it.

6. LT2000

LT2000 Heir

Lol, most of them get mad about Temari. I was kind of put in a tough spot there. I had to have Akatsuki do something about Orochimaru, but I couldn't kill the old snake off right then (he still has important things to do). So I settled on a fluky way for him to pull off a kill, rather than having him actually defeat Kakuzu.

And yes, I actually agree about trying too hard to make Naruto 'cool' when I first started writing this like three years ago. I was a lot less mature as an author then. I actually have a whole laundry list of things I would do differently if I were restarting this fic from scratch today.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2008