1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Notification error

Discussion in 'Site Related Support' started by Irene, Feb 17, 2015.

1. Irene

Irene Seventh Year DLP Supporter Retired Staff DLP Gold Supporter

Hello,

So the past few days I have been enjoying the forum feature of mentions/quotes but just yesterday after I clicked into my notifications something went wrong.

My notifications tab used to pop out and list all the unread notifications but currently the down arrow next to my notification number has disappeared. When I access my own profile page to cancel out the notifications for mentions/quotes my notifications count doesn't go down.

I have tried clearing the site cookies but it does not seem to work. Logging out and in again didn't help. I can still see the arrow when I use DLP on mobile. Help.

2. Alindrome

Alindrome A bigger, darker mark DLP Supporter Retired Staff

[​IMG]

The issue looks like this. I've discovered it occasionally happens using Chrome, and persists when using internet on my Android phone. The 'Your Notifications' link links to the user control panel.

Visiting DLP using Internet Explorer, however, displays the notification correctly and allows it to be cleared.