1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Potter vs Malfoy: War's End by Jedi Tess of Gryffindor - T

Discussion in 'Trash Bin' started by ip82, Nov 25, 2005.

1. ip82

ip82 Prisoner

Title: Potter vs Malfoy: War's End
    Author: Jedi Tess of Gryffindor
    Rating: T
    Genre: Romance/Drama
    Pairing: Harry/Blaise, Draco/Ginny
    Summary: EPILOGUE FINALLY UP 17 June! Draco, Ginny, Harry, Blaise female, several stolen time turners, and a bizarre collision with their own children brew a reluctant friendship between the foreverfeuding Malfoys and Potters. preOotP DG, HB, COMPLETE
    Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1014059/1/

True time-traveling story, with a lot of twists and interesting ideas. Definitely not one of those "Harry jumps in time and stays there" things.

Pairings are Harry & female Blaise and Malfoy & Ginny. Both romances are of love-hate kind and they're done great. Even Ginny isn't as obnoxious as when stalking after Harry. In fact, she and ferret kinda deserve each other.

Characterisation is great, writing style OK. There were a few irritating moments, but noting that lingered on after I finished the fic. Definitely great story, worth reading.

2. Ohmamamia_mamamia

Ohmamamia_mamamia First Year

I read the first chapter of this and then lost it. Thanks for finding it! I will post a review later.

3. SoulesS

SoulesS First Year

Read until chap 3, the author seems to like more Draco and the wh*** than Harry and Blaise and make that damn guy headmaster is too much for me so I stop reading this.

Thanks anyway.

4. Amerision

Amerision Galactic Sheep Emperor DLP Supporter

What the fuck is this shit?

The author has the literary discipline of a retarded five year old on Ritalin. It's like the story itself has ADD. There is absolutely no description besides things directly relevant to the plot or dialogue.

Just look at this A/N:

The story is evolved from the same primordial plot bunny that spawned the epilogue of DH, one of happy endings with satisfied husbands and wife and wonderful children. If you don't believe me, read the epilogue of this fic.

I won't rate this fic because I didn't actually read more than two chapters and the epilogue, but if I had, I probably would have given it a 1.5/5

5. Korisovra

Korisovra Headmaster

I *am* going with a 1/5. Not no, HELL no.

6. Scrittore

Scrittore Groundskeeper

Well, I was going through the first three chapters, giving it a 2/5 at that point. HOWEVER, I got to the end of chapter 3, and that's where it officially earned it's 1/5 rating from me.

What I bolded, no, just no. Also, Draco/Ginny, no. So 1/5 it is.

7. Innomine

Innomine Alchemist ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I have no idea how this got into the library in the first place. I remember trying to read it ages ago, and hating the hell out of it.

1/5