1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The First Annual Ginny Kill Off.

Discussion in 'Fanfic Discussion' started by Giovanni, Sep 4, 2005.

1. Dubrichius

Dubrichius Groundskeeper

The trenchcoat was meant to imply that Harry had finally burnt the rags he used to wear all through his younger years.

2. Dubrichius

Dubrichius Groundskeeper

As Ginny returned to the world of the living, she noticed several things were out of place. Firstly, she was tied to a chair that had been placed in the middle of a small room with only a door in one corner. Secondly, several bright lights were shining into her eyes; and thirdly, four cloaked figures were standing in front of her. When the first one spoke, it was in a voice filled with malice.

'Ginevra Weasley; you have been brought before the Council to answer for your crimes against humanity,' The man said in a deep, booming voice.

'What crimes would they be?' Ginny asked, fear inching its way into her very soul.

'That you did knowingly, willfully, and maliciously attampt to seduce one Harry Potter with the sole intent of siring a child with him; which you would then use to recieve his fortune after you disposed of him,' The second figure said, this one being female.

'Furthermore, your actions would have had wider reaching consequences. If you had sucseeded, you would have single-handedly doomed the wizarding world to extinction,' The third figure supplied, also female.

'But... how?' Ginny stupidly asked.

'Had Mr Potter died, there would be no-one powerful enough around to defeat the next Dark Lord, who would go by the name of Ragnarok, ironically enough,' The fourth figure declared, who was also male. 'This new Dark Lord's goal is to eradicate the wizarding world as it stands now, and instigate a magical empire, which he would then use to attempt to conquer the non-magical world. His plan will fail, and with the magical communities exposed to the non-magical ones, war will erupt, resulting in the deaths of several hundred million humans alone, and the entire eradication of all magical societies.

'The magical creatures will be intensly studied, which will involve most of their numbers being dissected to find out about their biology. The near-human magical creatures will be hunted down and destroyed, purely on the grounds that they are percieved as monsters. As you can see, we cannot allow that to happen.'

'How do you know all this?' Ginny asked.

'Its quite simple really,' The first one said. 'We are the last magical practitioners from that timeline. We travelled back in time to prevent our future from occuring.'

'Which basically means that you are not allowed to have any more contact with Harry Potter anymore,' The third person declared.

'How do you plan to do that?' Ginny fearfully inquired.

'You'll find out soon enough,' The second one stated. 'But for now, we must leave you here, to think about what you will cause.' With that final sentence, the four people filed out of the door, and into the adjacent room.

'That sure put the fear of God into her, didn't it?' Harry said, pulling his hood off his head.

'It certainly did,' Susan said, pulling her own hood off.

'If I didn't know any better, I'm sure she must have wet herself during the proceedings,' Daphne intoned, also pulling her hood off.

'I believe that it's almost time to watch the show; if you would do the honours Harry,' the fourth person, a man in his young twenties with light brown hair said, after removing his hood also.

'Why, certainly,' Harry replied. With a wave of his wand, the solid wall next to the door that they had just exited from shimmered, before becoming completely see-through.

'Now, are you sure she can't see us?' Susan asked, as they watched as Ginny struggled with the roped binding her to the chair.

'Of course. The wall is acting just like a one-way window that are in muggle police offices,' Harry replied, pulling out four large bottles of soft drink from a bar fridge in one corner, and handing them out to his little group.

Inside the other room, Ginny was becoming increasingly nervous. What's going to happen to me? Where did they go? Why did they leave me here? and several other similar questions all bounced around inside of her brain. Because of her preoccupying thoughts, she did not notice that what looked like security cameras in the four top corners of the room had all angled themselves to point right at her. Nor did she notice that bright red lights were growing at the very end of them.

She only noticed all of this when four beams of magical energy lanced their way through her body, with all of them connecting together where her stomach had once been. The newly converged beam of energy shot straight down, through her body and the chair she was seated on, and impacted with the energy collector atop the magical bomb that was under her seat.

This bomb didn't behave like normal explosives, however, because, instead of a massive explosion reducing Ginny's body to its constituant atoms, It released several highly lethal curses. All of which impacted with the redheaded bint above the device. As bone exploding curses reduced her limbs to stumps, organ liquifying curses reduced what was left of her digestive system to slush. The inhuman experience was ended by a simple severing charm to her jugular, spraying blood out in a wide arc.

When the spectacle ended, The magical bomb unleached its final step, a massive surge of magical energy was released, which acted exactly like most other explosives, and smeared bits of Ginny all over the walls, floor, and ceiling.

'Well, that was fun. Shall we go deal with Granger and the other Weasley now, or after lunch?' Harry asked, as one of the larger chunks of meat left plopped on the floor.

'I vote for after. I'm feeling kind of hungry right now,' The unnamed man suggested, as the four people exited the room through another door.

3. oldmagic

oldmagic Seventh Year

4. Aura

Aura Seventh Year

Interesting, even though i thought it was a bit ordinary. Nice use of the curse box idea. You really are churning these out, aren't you? :twisted:

5. Demon God of Chaos

Demon God of Chaos Seventh Year

why do i inspire people to write such good things?

this sounds exactly like something that i would have written, were i interested enough in making ginny die over and over again... but if i did write it, i would have no time to write on my stories, which would amount to a lot of people emailing me about when the next chapter will come out. i'm no good author like Lord Serapeth or nShezza but i do have at least one fan...

6. Dubrichius

Dubrichius Groundskeeper

Just got hit with another one. Hope you like it.

Harry Potter had been suffering from insomnia for the past week, which had left him highly irritable, and likely to snap at anyone who even breathed wrong when around him. He was currently sitting quietly in front of the fireplace in the Gryffindor Common Room, reading through his Transfiguration textbook, and making the occasional note on a pad of paper that was on the table next to him.

While in the middle of comprehending a rather dificult part of learning the Animagus transformation, his ears picked up a very faint noise. Setting the book down on his lap, he sat very still, listening very intently. He had been hearing the odd noise for the past four hours, and had been unable to work out what and where they were coming from. After ten minutes without any further unexplained sounds, he returned to his book.

An hour later, just as he was about to write down the final step to becoming an Animagus, he heard the same noise as before, only now it was coming from practically right behind him. With his brain clouded from lack of sleep, instinct kicked in, and he lobbed the pen he had been using for the past year right at the sourse of the sounds, hitting its target with a wet squelch, and a high-pitched cry of pain.

Running over to where his pen had hit home, he saw the crumpled form of Ginny Weasley, cradling what was left of her left eye, with blood and eye jelly oozing from between her fingers, as she sobbed quietly. Feeling an increadible amount of anger welling up inside of him, like a moster in his chest, yearning to be let out, he picked up the Transfiguration text he had dropped, and began to pound the little shit with all his might.

After forty-five minutes of venting his anger on his little stalker, he dropped the very tattered and frayed book from his hands, and looked down at what he had just done. Ginny's face was now unreckognisable, having been turned into something that made roadkill look edible. Her skull had been crushed in several places, with bitc of bone and brain poking out in some places. Most of the hair on her head had been beaten away, along with quite a few layers of skin. Her nose and jaw were fractured into tiny fragments, and all of her teeth had been knocked flying out of her mouth.

As Harry looked at the mangled features of his ex-best friends' newly ex-sister, a satisfied smile spread on his features. Levitating the body off the floor, he opened one of the windows, and launced Ginny's corpse out of it, into the direction of Hagrid's Hut, and The Forbidden Forest. Whistling slightly, he vanished every piece of evidence that showed that a murder had occured. Looking at the book, his smile faltered a little bit. His only regret was that he never did get to finish copying down the notes.

7. Aura

Aura Seventh Year

:O_O:
    I really laughed at the end, where harry regretted not being able to copy some notes. MORE! Hehe, why don't you try your hand at writing a real story with plot and whatnot. You have a solid writing style and i'm sure you'd make a lot of people happy with your killginny!ideas.

8. Demon God of Chaos

Demon God of Chaos Seventh Year

i second that... a really unique writing style which makes mine look bad...

9. Dubrichius

Dubrichius Groundskeeper

Don't feel bad, Demon God of Chaos. I never thought of myself as a decent writer, to be honest. I only wrote as something to do during the long hours between looking for work and sleeping. It was merely something to keep me occupied. If some people like what I write, I'm usually about to pinch myself, to make sure that I'm not dreaming, because I've very rarely recieved praise for my work from my peers. The sad truth is, I'm a loner. I have very few friends, most of them being better than me in one way or another, be it academically, physically, emotionally, or whatever. I was never the top in anything, always forth or fifth. I often suffer from bouts of depression. I have never known love. *sniffle*

Ugh, I really shouldn't type when I'm still half asleep; It makes me blurt out thing I normally wouldn't say. Oh well, at least I've lived a better life than some people (Anne Frank).

10. Aura

Aura Seventh Year

Now don't get emo on us otherwise you'll make Gio very mad... :twisted: Loner? Pshaw... I was a loner althroughout hischool. Never fit in any clique and always liked to be alone. I'm in college now and have a group i hang out with. Don't let it get you down. You write good stuff. Write something with plots and whatnots. Maybe it'll help you with your "bouts of depression".

11. Dubrichius

Dubrichius Groundskeeper

I'm just wondering, have these little pieces of gold been posted on ff.net yet? It's been a few days since someone posted in this thread, so I don't know what the situation is.

12. saL

saL Second Year

Here we go again :cheers:

It was a beautiful summer day at Hogwarts that saw Harry lounging at the lake and enjoying the peaceful atmosphere when suddenly he heard a rasped breathing and footsteps hurrying in his direction. Turning around Harry saw his thirdmost hated person in the world (after Ginny and Voldemort, in that order, and on tie with Snape) Cornelius Fudge striding up to him.
    Before Harry could even utter a fake friendly greeting Fudge pompously spoke "Harry Potter, as you know public opinion about my has steadyly dropped in recent weeks so I had to take some drastic measures to ensure my reelection. Therefore I decided to appease all those yaoi fangirls out there. As a result I had a law passed that makes you Snapes personal sex slave come this midnight. So good day to you and don't forget to vote for me at the next election!"
    Before Harry could think of a reply Fudge was again outside the castle walls and disapparated.
    For the next to hours Harry was in a state of utter disbelieve as his mind refused to aknowledge the new situation.
    Then he began thinking furiously. He most definitely didn't want to end up in Snapes chambers and he still didn't want to show his hand by simply killing all parties involved, he had to make some more preparations before he could start his reign of terror. So he had to make sure that there was someone else in his stead.
    Suddenly he had a divine inspiration. Why not hit two birds with one stone? He had already made a batch of polyjuice in preparation of his disappearance and Ginny had outlived her usefulnes as a test subject for various dark courses, potions and as a living potions supply for his rituals (since the more powerful needed vigins blood ;D) Having decided on his course of action he went to get Ginny. This was exceptionally easy as the stalker bitch was following him the moment he set foot in the castle, hoping to corner him somewhere and declare her undying love for him. So he dragged her in the nearest broom closet, almost throwing up as he saw the lustful glint in her eyes but keeping focused on his objective. He quickly submitted her to the Imperious Course and told her to go down to the dungeons 5 minutes before midnight. Just before entering snapes chambers she was to swalllow the Polyjuice Potion with his hair in it and transfigure her clothes into some male ones (not that they didn't already look that way with her clothes being secondhand and her being flat like a board)
    As midnight drew closer Harry made his way down to the dungeons in his invisibility cloak. Once there he had only to wait for a few minutes as he saw a perfect replica of himself knocking on Snapes door. Snape opened the door immediately, being clad in dark leather clothes, whip in hand.
    (The following scene will not ever be written as the author as well as most readers here might just puke their guts out) Just like Harry did as he saw what happened, having slipped into the chambers after Ginny. He only stayed undetected thanks to some silencing charms and a quick evanesco. Then came the reason he had voluntarly submitted himself to such a torture and risked gouging his eyes out: The polyjuice wore off!
    At first Snape was dumbfounded but then he went even two shades paler as usual, realizing he had fucked the whore of Hogwarts that even Crabby and Goyle stayed away from for good reason. Even Merlin probably didn't know all diseases this slut carried, not to mention that he wouldn't be able to live with himself with the knowledge of having fucked Ginny Weasley. Even an Oblivate by Dumbledore wouldn't block this awful memory. So he decided to kill himself.
    But being a traditional man himself he wanted to at least leave one good thing by which his name would be remembered. So he began mercilessly whipping the flesh off Ginnys back then pouring a everburning potion over her bloodied back. Growing tired of her incessant pleas for mercy he poured some acid into her mouth and quickly followed it up with a dark course that prevented swallowing bypainfully shrinking her esophagus. Quickly the acid dissolved her tounge and jaw while her wimpers and screams became even louder.
    At this point Harry was having a hard time containing himself, wanting nothing more than to ask Snape for some cool potions and partake himself. In reflection he realized had snape done this instead of his boring first lesson as he came to Hogwarts Harry would have definitely aced every potions exam such was his intrest in potions now wakened.
    Meanwhile Snape sprinkled Ginny with a flesheating potion that took whole chunks out of her body following up with some ordinary salt to increase the effect. Then he threw some Cruciatus at her just for the sake of it while deciding on the coupe de grace. Finally he settled on giving her a bloodburning potion. The last image Ginny saw in her life was Snape ripping apart her lower body with some ordinary Muggle hooks that he had inserted in her overlarge cunt.
    Having done his work Snape put the memory of Ginnys demise into his pensieve then summoned a house elf and told him to project the memory at tomorrow's breakfast in the great hall.
    Then he drank some basilisk venom and dropped dead to the floor only 30 secons later.
    At this Harry coudn't contain himself anymore and yelled out a jubilant cheer that was sure to wake the whole slytherin dorm.
    That night he slept with a big smile on his face that got only wider as he joined into the festivities that followed in the Great Hall after the memory was played.
    The only minor disappointment being the author not creative enough to off Voldemort in the same go!

To DLG: you can post my stories on ffn under my normal nick, hope to see the whole thing there soon

13. Rahkesh Asmodaeus

Rahkesh Asmodaeus THUNDAH Bawd Admin DLP Supporter

Oh dear lord, that was gruesome. But good, nonetheless. :p

14. Xanatos

Xanatos Professor

I just thought this up enjoy

Ginny paced nervously outside the room of requirement, waiting until she had the courage to enter inside. Her whole life had led up to this point, this was her dream come true, she was going to be spending the night with the boy who lived, the boy of her most erroti fantisies, which were about to come true.

She passed the door three times, saying outloud, i want the room Harry thinks i've earned, like harry had asked her too, and promptly entered the door that had appeared. there she found a cosy office looking room, a big desk with several expensive and technological devices, the room demanded respect. She stood facing the back of a black leather chair, and was deeply surprised when the chair swung round.

"I've been expecting you Miss Weasley...."

The hooded figure announced, green eyes could almost be made out under the hood. The figure was hard to define, an obvious male because of the masculine voice, but all other features could not be made out. Ginny squinted trying to make out this mysterious man. The man was stroking a white fluffy pussy cat, who purred at her masteres touch. he was quite obviously evil.

"Harry?"

If she could have seen the mans face, she would of seen a twisted smirk. What she did see however was him point his wand to the wall to her left. Suddenly her brother popped into the room, naked. Her clothes were stripped off by another flick of his wand and the Weasley siblings stared at each others nakedness.

It is common knowledge that Ron has a problem, a problem that is quite embarresing for the young gentleman. Ron suffers from an extremely strange case of extreme premature ejaculation, which cause Ron's man juice to shoot out at extraudinary speed. As soon as he saw his sister naked, he felt the feeling he had become to despise start up. Rons cannon fired directly at Ginny's face, a worthy target.

Rons ammunition was fast, but the cloaked mystery man was faster. He fired a Freesing charm at the sperm, turning it into a sharp bullet of ice. It stabbed at Ginny directly through her left eye socket, killing her on impact. A fitting end, the man smirked as he banished Ron to Snapes quarters, hoping Snape would get the wrong idea.

The cloaked strangers cat jumped from his lap and and began to paw at the door leading out of the small room, but the man shook head. He took down his hood to reveal jet black hair and a lightning bolt scar.

"No Narcissa, I feel like doing it hear tonight." the teenager grinned

15. Dubrichius

Dubrichius Groundskeeper

*chuckles* That was good. I loved the way you turned Harry into 'evil supervillan #8834672'. I think it would have been better to let the juice hit her in the face, then turn it into some kind of acid; just to add insult to injury. :twisted:

16. Dubrichius

Dubrichius Groundskeeper

I think I've got a good one here.

Harry looked around at all of the implements that the Room of Requirement had supplied him with. Among the vast collection were: short swords, long swords, broadswords, claymores, katanas, spears, pikes, battle axes, hatchets, throwing knives, hunting knives, whips, manacles, wood axes, hand saws, chainsaws, circular saws, power drills, mallets, screwdrivers, claw hammers, crowbars, pliers, sledge hammers, toothpicks, vials of various acids, and even a guillotine placed in the very centre of the room. Smiling maliciously, he prepared to collect the one thing that would make tonight's activities complete.

Stalking through the shadows, Harry neared the Gryffindor Common Room, where he had, in a note, asked for Ginny Weasley to wait up for him. Whispering the password to a half asleep portrait, he snuck into the room, to be greeted with the sight of Ginny masturbating through her clothing, while she was seated on his chair. His favorite chair. The one he had used since his first year at Hogwarts. He silently promissed to give the chair a proper cremation after he was finished dealing the flat-chested teenager that had just desecrated it.

Pulling out a piece of cloth and a small bottle of chloroform, he smashed the bottle over her head, knocking her unconscious, while keeping the cloth over his mouth and nose to block out come of the vapours. After a couple of minutes of waiting for the air to clear, Harry picked up Ginny's robe, loosely wrapped her up in it, and began to drag her out of Gryffindor Tower, and towards his little torture chamber.

After securing the last strap on the table, Harry forcefully woke Ginny up with a hard backhand to the face. Groggily, she opened her eyes, and incoherently muttered something about wanting Harry's 'love pole' in her 'virgin folds'. Harry snorted at that comment, highly doubting that any part of her would still be virgin territory. Before she could say anything further, he cast a silencing charm on her, because what he had planned for her would be very, very, painful.

Pulling a pair of pliers from the tool belt around his waist, he began by removing her fingernails, and skewering toothpicks in the raw, bleeding flesh that was left behind. He then removed her shoes and socks, and then proceeded to mash her toes into mince with a claw hammer. Standing up, he forced her mouth open, and began removing every last tooth from her mouth with the pliers. Stepping back to admire his handiwork, he darkly smirked at the bleeding, moaning girl tied before him on a rotating platform. Or at least she would be moaning if she didn't have a silencing charm on her at the time.

Walking over to the 'Wall of Destruction' as he liked to call it, he pulled the sledge hammer off of its hangings, and heafted it back ovet to where Ginny was. Taking aim when he returned, he swung the sledge around, connecting with her right knee-cap with a sickening crunch. Repeating the job on her left knee, he began to take a perverse pleasure in performing what would have otherwise been impossible for him to do.

Before collecting the next implement he intended to use, he cast a minor stasis charm on Ginny's body, because he knew that it would get real bloody, real quick. Collecting a chainsaw, a circular saw, a face visor, and a biohazard suit, he began to whistle an unsuitably up-beat tune. After suiting up, he began revving the chainsaw up, and began carving through her legs, all the time watching in morbid facination as her blood arced its way out of her body. Dropping the now bloody chainsaw, he repeated the process with the circular saw and her arms.

Knowing that there was only a short amount of time before Ginny finally died, he summoned the battery-operated power drill to him, and used it to bore a hole in her forehead, right through her brain. Pulling out several small sticks of dynamite from his personal 'hammerspace' compartment in his robes, he stuck one into the hole in her head, and palced the rest in strategic parts of her body, one in her mouth, one in each of the stumps where her arms and legs were, one buried up her arse, and the final one was rammed into her... well, you know. There. Yeah, that there. Anyway, after Harry was finished turning Ginny into a human bomb, he asked for the Room to transport Ginny straight to Snape's office, where a deafining explosion originated from not four seconds later.

Taking in a deep breath of exhilaration, Harry began to strip out of his blood-soaked clothing, all the while ploting over who his next victim would be.

17. ixazncha0six

ixazncha0six Raptured to Hell

"Wow Ginny I have never been fucked like that ever' said a secretly disgusted Dean. Ginny purred "Yeah I had a good time Harry.." This pissed of Dean and In blind fury he took his wand that was next to his bed. He put the wand in her pussy and he said CRUCIO.

Ginny screamed and tried to take off the wand. But she pulled to hard and her cervix was pulled along with it. Dean took his wand and he conjured pliers and bamboo. He grabbed Ginnys hand and he took out one of her fingernail. Then he placed the bamboo inside of her finger nails and slowly he put the bamboo inside her finger nails. After doing that he reached for his wand when he saw the door open.

Ginny felt hope when she saw the hero of her life come in. This hope was temporary when he saw Harry smirk and say "Can I help kill that stupid bitch?" Dean nodded and Ginny screamed out "Harry please help me I LOVE YOU!!!!" The boy who lived eager face suddenly turned to anger. Harry yelled "If you loved me you would not be stalking me you stupid slut or fucking half the school!!" After that he took Pigwedgeon and shoved it up Ginnys ass. Harry laughed manicaly "This should'nt be too much since your use to having things up your ass!!!" While he was saying that Dean conjured salt and they started pouring over her body. Thus is the end of Ginny Weasley.

18. Lord Necros

Lord Necros Slug Club Member

can someone say mummified cum dumpster

19. Yarrgh!

Yarrgh! Pirate King

After reading some of these a few days ago, i got this plot bunny that simply would not leave. So, i decided to join in. Have fun:

Harry sighed irritably, yanking his robe off as he walked up the stairs to his dorm. His day had been one of the worst he had ever endured.

First, he got a week of detention from Snape, just because he coughed in class. Then, he was forced to do his detention that night for four hours, scrubbing the remains of Neville's potion off the ceiling. On the way back, after curfew (which Snape hadn't gven him a pass for), he got caught by Filch. How? He had been surprised by Mrs. Norris, and had stubbed his toe on the wall when he jumped.

How he managed to stub his toe on the WALL he would never know. After getting another week of detention, he finally walked back, and found that the password had been changed. Guessing for ten minutes, and fighting down the urge to blast the portrait from the wall, finally yeilded the password. No, he didn't guess it...the Fat Lady got irritated, and let him in.

Irritably, he mused that Sirius should have simply pissed her off enough to let him in, rather than banging about and tearing it to shreds.

Finally back in his dorm, he gratefully threw his robe onto the dresser, and sat down on his bed.

With a yelp, he sprang up, cursing. There was something in his bed. Furiously, he yanked the drapes away, hoping that whatever prank the guys had pulled wasn't messy.

To his utmost consternation, it wasn't a prank. It was worse. Though, he mused, it certainly looked messy.

In his bed, sat one exotically-nasty looking Ginevra Weasley. She had used tanning charms, turning her skin a nasty puke-colored shade, and had taken her clothes off. A nastier sight he had never seen.

She smiled at him, in what she thought was an erotic way.

"Come here, Harry," she smipered, a grotesque look of infatuation on her face. "I know you want me, and I want you too..." she trailed off, a suggestive wink following the remark.

Irritated, and focusing anywhere but the sight of mottled green flesh in front of him, Harry snapped "Jesus, Ginny! Get the fuck out of my bed! I don't even know what the hell you were thinking!"

She sat up, the smile never leaving her face, and managed to ignore his ire entirely. "Look!" she cried, delight bouncing in her features, "I overheard you tell Parvati last week that you loved tanned skin! I did it just for you!"

His eyes bulged as she pulled off the sheet that covered her, exposing the fact that EVERY inch of her skin looked just as gross. Stumbling away wildly, he grabbed at his eyes, literally trying to tear the image away from them.

Finally finding his calm, he managed to control himself enough to ask with just a slight waver in his voice "Ginny, can you please leave? I said that because-" and here he failed to stay calm, "-I'M FUCKING HER SISTER, AND I HAVE BEEN FOR MONTHS!!!"

Sh waved it away, and said "Oh pish, Harry. I'm the one you want, not that sand-n****r bitch!"

This blew his fuse. No one insulted his Padma that way.

In a deceptively calm voice, he asked "Does anyone know you're up here? And why isn't anyone else here?"

She grinned, saying "I put a notice-me-not charm on the door, and adjusted it so that it would only let you through!"

He grinned, and she reciprocated the gesture, not noticing that his expression showed nothing but hate.

He pulled close reluctantly, and whispered "Where's your wand?"

She fished it out from somewhere in her lap, and Harry had to focus to stop himself from puking at certain ideas that made themselves known.

He took it from her hand, and made to put it on the nightstand. A second later, she was shocked as it was pointed at her.

A whispered "Silencio, Petrificius Totalus" forced her into silence, and made her stiff as a board.

She continued her silly grin, obviously thinking this to be some sort of kinky fetish.

He grinned at her malevolently, grabbing her by the back of her head.

"Weaslette, you should not have pissed me off."

Still holding her by the hair, he dragged her into the showers, and slammed her head repeatedly against the wall, face first. When he finally pulled her away from it, blood splattered over a portion of the tiles, some odd mucus-like substance interspersed amongst the flecks of red.

An expression of pain reigned in her eyes as her mouth contorted into a silent scream. Grinning, he dragged her towards the urinals, and proceeded to force her face into the murky depths of a clogged one.

He held her face under for almost a full minute, grinning the whole time, and then yanked her up as soon as he saw bubbles break the surface of the fluid. Looking at her face, he laughed at the look of revulsion, and then found something else.

He laughed so hard that he dropped her, causing her to fall face down and impact against the floor with a wet smack. Apparently, going by the streaks of brown sbstance on her face, Dean had finally gone through with his threat of shitting into the urinal.

When his chuckles finally subsided, he pasted her to the wall with a sticking charm, and used bludgeoning curses on her.

*splat!*

Her knee was broken.

*splat!*

Her elbow joined the mix.

*splat!*

Her ribs cracked ominously.

*splat!*

Her cheek exploded outwards in a spurt of gore.

*SPLAT!*

He dug her wand deep into her crotch, and let fly with one last bludgeoning curse. The resulting explosion was hilarious...she was loose enough that everything that was crushed dribbled out like a fountain rather than a trickle.

He undid the silencing charm on her after placing one around the entrance of the bathroom.

She screamed, loudly and shrilly, making him wince and regret the last action. Irritably, he slapped her across the face, making her stop.

The sound of footsteps was heard, and he whirled about, panicking.

Around the corner came none other than Padma Patil, looking resplendant as ever. She gave a double-take, looking at the state of Ginny Weasley's body, and then cast a shocked look at Harry.

"You BASTARD! You promised to call me before doing it!"

Harry winced, smiling rather weakly at her. "I got carried away?" he tried, hoping she wouldn't hit him too hard.

She stormed towards him threateningly, not missing the look of happiness in Ginny's eyes as she thought she was about to be freed.

Stopping a bare inch away, she glared at Harry, who shrunk away from her. Then, her glare evaporated, and she pounced on him, kissing him hard.

When she finally pulled away, she said "I understand, sweetheart. You'd been looking forward to this for months."

He grinned at her happily, kissing her again. "She insulted you, so i kinda lost it."

Ginny began bawling as she saw Harry kiss Padma, screaming obsceneties.

She whirled around, now facing her, and said to nobody in particular "You know, after all that happened, I get to kill her."

Harry nodded dutifully, his hand caressing her waist. "Sure, what the hell. You have your trunk packed, babe?"

She nodded absently, trying to figure out how to kill Ginny. After months of dreaming about it and enduring the little slut's glares in the hallway, she was at a loss as to how she should actualy do it.

Finally, she plucked the wand out of Harry's hand, and waved it, casting a nonverbal spell. Impressed as he was, Harry burst out laughing when Ginny's hair fell out. True, he thought her hair was repulsive, but it was still her best feature, in relative terms.

She screamed in horror, looking at her 'lovely' tresses splayed out on the floor. Her head, newly bald, shot up, and she glared at Padma with all the hate she could muster, which, frankly, wasn't much at all.

She laughed in Ginny's face, and jabbed the wand into her throat.

An evil look in her eye, she said "He's mine, whore. I always hated you, y'know? Now it's bye-bye."

As Ginny opened her mouth, Padma interrupted her, angrily hissing "Explodra!"

Ginny's head literally exploded, showering the entire bathroom with gore, and shredding her body to pieces.

Scowling, Harry snapped "Look what you did!" as he pointed at his clothes, his white shirt now bathed pink and red, with flecks of grey randomly inserted.

She grinned, and turned to face him. Being closest to the 'scene of the crime', she was literally red all over, covered in blood and gore.

He winced, and obligingly plucked the wand from her hand and cast numerous cleaning charms on the two of them, leaving the bathroom painted as it was.

Taking his hand, they walked out of the bathroom, and towards freedom.

Twenty minutes later, once they had packed up everything, and were on their brooms, flying in the genereal direction of Wales, Padma leaned over.

"Tell me...what the fuck did she do to her skin?"

20. Dubrichius

Dubrichius Groundskeeper

*luaghs for five minutes uncontrollably*

... can't... breathe... laughing... too... hard...

*passes out from lack of oxygen*

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: