1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The Office - A Mafia Game

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

Think this is a decent look for Weislot here, just in the sense of like - talking about two partners. Talks about Vira, wants to keep an eye on her, ends up neutral. Accusing Scott of hedging on Vira and doesn't like... that he ended up neutral on Vira.

Like.... yeeeeah that would just be some super odd distancing. He'd have to realize how bad the hypocrisy was there, right? Just one of those things that would look like it was really bad if you had that information already, and probably not even noticed as town.

2. shadowlancerx

shadowlancerx Muggle

Is this the eod 1 wagon?
    -------
    Is there anyone that would want to make a town case for Fable/does anyone have good quotes that make him look unaligned with dead scum, cause I'm not really seeing it.
    Like, TWTBW is sometimes a thing; but with use chain lynching 2 of his buddies I could see him just trolling/cutting his losses.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Was it anything of note?

3. Newcomb

And then from later in that same post.

If it's me, and I'm with Vira/Scott here in Wei's shoes, I'm 1000% checking to see if it actually is, and then /doing something with it/. Whereas this is just... casual.

The Vira read in the last sentence is... kind of eerily like the read Miner gave to clear Scott. Which, ehh. Doesn't strike me as /that/ alarming. It's certainly a read you /could/ make on a partner but I'm not seeing anything that makes it likely to be that.

4. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    I like how you're conveniently leaving out I was one of the only people pushing the scott/owner slot, like if I had my way that slot would have been lynched much sooner.

5. Newcomb

Going through Scott's ISO, the thing that sticks out to me the most is how... weirdly focused he is on Stanari/Vira. Like yeah he talks to Visor and Zack and kind of buddies up to them, asks a few random questions, but almost without fail the "analysis" he does is centered on those two.

The other thing that caught my eye is how often he talks about potentially changing his vote, only to say something like "but I'm going to stick with Stanari for now" or "Stanari is still my vote."

Pretty dubious about that being a w/w thing. It is weird, though.

I /feel/ like Scott's spew should just be level 1 GG EZ but like... given how he talked to/about Vira there was pretty obviously some kind of plan/goal in wolfchat.

6. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    Wolves are in a shrinking PoE so they need to start pushing on me, this should be fun.

7. shadowlancerx

shadowlancerx Muggle

1. Where were you the only person pushing that slot?
    2. Bussing is a thing.
    --- Post automerged ---
    I don't see anyone else pushing you but me, so nice try. And if you've forgotten, I've been leery of you since I enter this game, or did you forget that when you decided to share me with your rhetoric?
    --- Post automerged ---
    Entered*

8. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    1. Isn't a sentence that makes sense.
    2. Oh I absolutely bus as a wolf but if that were the case I would have pushed on scott/owner way harder than I did and I NEVER would have defended vira.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Like do we really need to go through having Dya tell all of you this is never how I play this if I'm a wolf AGAIN?
    --- Post automerged ---
    PoE for me is like Fonti/Shadow/Newcomb/Cuth.

Anyone who isn't one of those people have a problem with this?

9. shadowlancerx

shadowlancerx Muggle

Rephrase: at what point were you pushing on Scott/owner

And I'm not particularly trusting of Dya. I don't know her, and she's been constantly shading me/my slot since I replaced in. So telling me that I can just take her word for it won't fly with me.

10. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    I was wolf reading scott d1 and again brought up the read when owner subbed in, I only stopped because I thought the something vaimes did and thought there was a chance she could be the other mason.

As far as Dya goes nobody has played more games with me then she has and she's one of the only people that can read me consistently (I really only think there are 3 people that are capable of that. Dya, T om, and the third person you don't know).

11. shadowlancerx

shadowlancerx Muggle

What was Tom's read on you?
    Out of curiosity who is the third person. May have seen them somewhere/heard of them.

12. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    Tom was village reading me.

Third person is Jumpluff, dunno if you've ever heard of them.

13. shadowlancerx

shadowlancerx Muggle

Hmm, alright. I'll dig into your iso and see what I come out with.
    Tom is...good at reading people. Like I've fooled him before, but he's usually not fooled by too many people. Again, I wish he was still alive. :-/

14. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    Skeptical as in "I don't think an all town wagon on town exists", not skeptical of the voters necessarily.
    --- Post automerged ---
    It's the height of Cuth's wagon.

15. Newcomb

Think this is fairly strong evidence of fonti/Fable not being a thing here.

It's the way that Vira just kind of... slides into the tail end of it, like a little lazy shade and nothing else. I really just don't see Vira doing this in in this manner in the world where, like, it's actually true what she's saying. She'd be more... something. Emphatic?

16. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    This is a very interesting thing.

17. Newcomb

Would be kind of surprised if this was a w/w interaction. I think particularly from Vira's side, there's something almost... going through the motions / desultory about this exchange, like she's just Doing It To Look Busy, but if you look at Vira's interaction with her partners - particularly Scott, but Miner as well to a moderate extent, she's a lot more... energetic / agenda-y / performance-y.

Particularly the way she just kind of.... drops it. Like, she mentions Cuth a few times later in the Day, but there's no reference to this exchange or what she got from it.

Against this, we have to weight Miner's post about being okay with GH/Koalas wagons, and then talking about Cuth - talked about this one a bit yesterDay and it still feels right.

@Vaimes thoughts?

18. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    I'm not /there/ on Dya yet. Can you talk about that?

19. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

I'm also not There on dya. I think I'm cool clearing Newcomb; feel like he's long since broken through his scumrange.

Would lynch shadow and Cuth over font.

Cuth's message was basically "zzzz bored send help." Kiiinda wanna townread it, but also know better than to do so.

---

@Newcomb I also think it makes more sense if font/Fable are both town (which I'm already rolling with but this helps >_>), if Vira just dropped it like you say she did. Otherwise there would probably be more poking/prodding to Look Good and not end up on null when talking about a buddy.

---

I'm going through some kind of sickness/infection rn and will probably be going to bed early-ish (i.e. now) for the next few days.

20. dyachei

dyachei Squib

High Score:
    There's no way I case Scott like that as a wolfbro. Just absolutely none. But I understand not being there on me. With shadow it seems more like an omgus sort of thing.