1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The Reincarnation - A fantasy based Multiplayer Online Game

Discussion in 'Flash and Spam Games' started by CrashLTD, Aug 25, 2006.

1. CrashLTD

CrashLTD Fifth Year

Here's a decent game with few to none bugs and is pretty good for all those aspiring to become magicians/archmages.

http://the-reincarnation.com/

In this game you take up the role of an ancient mage, guiding your fantasy kingdom with the power of your magic, the strength of your armies and your talent of managing your land. You will interact with and be affected by many other players that may be online at any time and anywhere in the world.
    Some of them may become supporting allies, others may become competing opponents. The ultimate goal is to be the most powerful mage in the game – are you the one?

There are 3 servers: Apprentice, Blitz, and Guild. The fastes is the Blitz server (in terms of turn output per time) While the slowest is the Apprentice server. In the game you get to choose one of five magic specialties:

Ascendant Mages (White) can summon creatures of the light such as angels, archangels, and dominions to fight for them. They have lots of spells that support your creatures or level the playing field against your opponents.

Phantasm Mages (Blue) have lots of spells involving deception, trickery, and mind magic. You can even cast a spell that would prevent enemies from ever attacking you. You can summon creatures such as (Ice/Wind/Water) Elementals, Djinns, and the legendary Leviathan.

Nether Mages (Black) have lots of powerful spells that cripple your enemies and other spells that would reduce your enemy kingdom's population to zero. The only bad thing about this color is that you have to sacrifice a lot of your people to maintain your great power. You can summon mostly demons and undead to crush your opponents.

Eradication Mages (Red) specialize in damage and destruction. They can summon Hellhounds, Efreetis, and the very powerful Red Dragons.

Verdant Mages (Green) are finely attuned to nature and their spells are very benificial to you and your allies. They can summon the woodland creatures/plants to fight for them with phoenixes among those powerful creatures.

That's basically it but to become a really powerful mage would require good strategy and management (especially during wars) to get you to the top.

2. Duke of Rothwood

Duke of Rothwood Professor

Which kind of mage are you and which would you say is the best?

EDIT: Alright I was bored so I signed up, my name is Imperator and I am in the blitz guild server. I actually signed up as an ascendent (light) mage just for kicks, now I'll see how good the lightside really is. The game seems alright, though quite similar to other games of this genre.
    If 3 more people join we can create our own guild if you would like.

One question though Wetnurse, how do you attack? I cannot seem to get that to work

EDIT (again): never mind about telling me how to attack, I figured it out

Last edited: Aug 26, 2006
  3. CrashLTD

CrashLTD Fifth Year

sure. why not. I don't really know which one, but in terms of spell level (ability to cast spells and how effective they are) phantasm beats all hands down. but i don't really know which one is really the best because i've only used phantasm, verdant, and ascendant ever since i played this game. all i know is that if your really good and have researched all the spells then it wouldn't really matter because you can cast some of the other color's powerful spells... but i suppose verdant would give the enemy kicks because verdant mages could easily acquire 3500 land and other players are intimidated with people who have more than 3k land...

EDIT: btw, don't try rushing for war. i'd suggest you finish researching your spells first before you look towards other peoples lands.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2006
  4. Duke of Rothwood

Alright thanks for the help

5. CGB

CGB Auror

Alright. I was bored too, so I decided to join the Blitz Guild server. My name is Eldaran (6735) and I'm a Nether Mage.

6. Dark Lord Rostam

Dark Lord Rostam Button La Famiglia Midknight

In that thing you call a closet. Better watch out,
    I joined, so we have three players. My name is Geldan and I am a Phantasm mage.

7. CrashLTD

CrashLTD Fifth Year

We are actually four. My mage is Giraux(#6393). I'm a verdant mage. we need just one more and we'll create our own guild..

EDIT: and we still don't have a mage specializing in Eradication.

8. Duke of Rothwood

What is the point of specializing if you can still learn all the spells and powers of the other mages?

9. Haunted Warrior

Haunted Warrior Fifth Year

Do not worry! You have found someone who specializes in Eradication! I just joined up as SatansDalek

10. MrINBN

MrINBN Unspeakable

I'd specialize in Nether magic, but I can't register. I register my mage on the blitz server and when I go to log in it says, "No such mage exists in Terra."

11. Haunted Warrior

Are you sure you didn't accidently signed up for the forum? I accidently joined that and not the game first of all

12. Myst

Myst Headmaster

I signed up since I have nothing to do... Eradication Mage on the Blitz server named Ondyuu.

13. CrashLTD

CrashLTD Fifth Year

that's great so we can now create our own guild. the only problem is who's gonna create the guild? we need our founding member to have a really good track record cause he'll be under scrutiny from the admin.

14. CGB

CGB Auror

You should create it, since you have the most experience.
    Oh btw. It seems Geldan and SatansDalek don't exist on the Blitz server.

15. Dark Lord Rostam

I signed in the apprentice. I'm switching now.

16. Haunted Warrior

I don't? Damn! Is it possible to switch servers, and if so how?

EDIT: Turns out i'm in the apprentince guild right now

Last edited: Aug 28, 2006
  17. Dark Lord Rostam

Go to the main page, scroll down and under apprentice is the Blitz server. Register there.

18. Haunted Warrior

Cheers, did that and prepare for the evilest mage you could imagine. I hope

19. CrashLTD

CrashLTD Fifth Year

I still need everybody's usernames and their ID numbers to start our guild. I should need 4 of you people to act as founding members so I'll need 4 ID numbers at the moment.

20. CGB

CGB Auror

Duke of Rothwood: Imperator (6714)
    CGB: Eldaran (6735)
    Myst: Ondyuu (6953)
    Dark Lord Rostam: Geldan (6977)
    Haunted Warrior: SatansDalek (6978 )

Please correct me, if I'm wrong

[/Edit] It wanted to make a smiley with the 8 and the ) in the 5th line [Edit]

Last edited: Aug 29, 2006