1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Things People Do In A Match That Annoy You

Discussion in 'League of Legends' started by Krogan, May 10, 2012.

1. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
    People feeding the shit out of an enemy early, then raging when he kills us while he stands at base/jungle doing absolute fuckall.

Actually, I'll generalise this. I hate people who, after being killed for whatever reason -usually their own incompetense-, blame everything and everyone but themselves and start raging. When I get killed because I did something retarded, I say as much and apologise, and that's that. Seriously annoying.

2. Evan Tide

Evan Tide Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

Carries who try to turn tail and run after getting caught.

If your flash is down and you're not Ez, Corki, Trist, or Vayne, you're fucked anyways. Turn around and beat their asses in so your allies can clean up.

3. redshell

redshell Order Member

I personally enjoy people who decide to go to the bathroom when the game is loading, then they're gone for 3-4 minutes while the rest of us are doing a 4 v 5. It's even better when it's one of the carries or the jungler.

4. Rayndeon

Rayndeon Professor

- People that turn to all-chat to vent or rage instead of just playing the game
    - Raging in general. It accomplishes a grand total of nothing
    - People blaming the jungler when they lose the lane 1 v 1 or 2 v 2
    - People refusing to group well after the laning phase.
    - Laners who don't care to provide good damage and leash for their jungler
    - Junglers exerting zero map presence, unless they were heavily counterjungled
    - People not buying a ward when they back. Gold on supports is limited as it is, especially in passive bot lanes.

5. redshell

redshell Order Member

Excusable, especially when the jungler had ample opportunity to gank.

Everything else wasn't, but this one especially irks me, and I'm guilty of it as well. I hardly ever remember to buy wards, and I guarantee that there are plenty of times where I died that I could've been saved by buying even one ward.

6. tragicmat1

tragicmat1 Death Eater

It depends on the situation too though. For example, the whole 2v2 (so probably bot lane), most junglers don't even bother with that lane cause it's simply a waste of time. If as the support down there, you aren't pink warding their wards etc, you really should not be expecting ganks (Yes it's situational depending on the type of jungler, or if they warded the lane bushes or not, but you guys know what I mean).

One thing that COULD be done though, that laners should do, is keep track of ward timers. Know when the 3 minutes is up, so the jungler can show up then. If you catch them in the river rewarding, even better.

All in all though, losing a lane is never a jungler's fault unless it's 2v1. You can say your jungler is crappy, has no map presence, etc. And yes, perhaps a better jungler could've helped you take the lead. But the fact you are losing? It's the laners fault. (Well, there are isolated incidents when Jungler comes and feeds the other side double buff, but that's a different story :p)

Edit: Forgot about the topic of "this champion counters mine, thus I need the jungler's help." This is true, and happens. Still though, at worse you should only losing in a little cs, and if you build up your armor/mr, you should be able to farm under tower. I can say that most of the time, if a laner asks a jungler for a gank, they will come the next time they are on that side of the map. Junglers can't be everywhere at once

Last edited: May 12, 2012
  7. Red

Red High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Someone calling a champ in draft/ranked. Not a role, I don't mind as much but a champ I do. Often its the last two picks who call champs for top/mid when they should really attempt counterpicking.

8. Evan Tide

Evan Tide Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

If you're on Blue side bottom and you don't vision ward your god damn bot lane , never expect ganks unless you're pushed up enough that they can sneak into the bush or the jungler can wall leap over the jungle.

It's retarded that you expect ganks without clearing out wards.

9. Hero of Stupidity

Hero of Stupidity Villain of Sensibility ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Asking for reporting for stupid things. "he didn't surrender, report the noob."

/sigh

10. ElDee

ElDee Unspeakable

Taking conversations to /all when they don't concern the enemy team. If I'm a 17/3/8 Tristana and I'm calling you out in team chat for being too scared to initiate as Hecarim, don't type "LOL happy now trist?!" in /all after you've waited until they beat us 4 for 1, charged in and cleaned up a triple kill on three dudes with less than 100 health. The enemy team doesn't know or care what you're talking about and you still aren't doing it right.

The enemy Vayne did not get 'feeded'. The enemy Vayne got fed because you're blowing all your cooldowns on Tryndamere and Shen. That free week Vladimir who went top did not 'feeded' Jarvan IV. He fed Jarvan IV because he didn't build any armour, overextended like a retard and killed himself trying to farm with Sanguine Pool.

11. Lamora

Lamora Definitely Not Batman ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Instalock Teemo.

Also, players who play in servers outside their native language. Communication is god in team games like LoL, and I can't exactly tell you to stop stacking health because Vayne is building Madreds if all you speak is mexican. Some things, pings do not cover.

12. Churchey

Churchey Supreme Mugwump

This thread reminds me of a 4chan screencap I saw.
    "What's the angriest you've ever made someone playing a video game?
    >I once died playing DoTA.
    >I once died playing HoN.
    >I once died playing LoL."