1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The Office - A Mafia Game

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Oct 27, 2017.

1. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

I won't be voting for Cuth, I think. I am considering voting for GH.

Thanks for the reads, dya.

2. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

So when you've seen her get tilted as a wolf, it's lacked that anger component?

What I'm driving at here is that you gave her a townread based on her being tilted, but then softened it with a hedge about her also tilting as a wolf. If it was a real thought you had about dya, I'm trying to get at the heart of the issue - the thing or things dya has done this game that made you think it was one kind of tilt versus the other.

3. fontisian

(Yes we should. Last minute claims are the worst, they're usually from scum, and everyone panics.)

4. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

I haven't gotten to his explanation yet. Once I get to it I'll let you know.

Newcomb, what do you think of GH's "if I die do X" posts right here:

https://forums.darklordpotter.net/threads/the-office-a-mafia-game.37463/page-26#post-1024580
    https://forums.darklordpotter.net/threads/the-office-a-mafia-game.37463/page-24#post-1024345
    https://forums.darklordpotter.net/threads/the-office-a-mafia-game.37463/page-26#post-1024553

?

They strike a very particular nerve with me because these are posts that I look out for and I don't want to ignore them. My question is, you've played with wolf!GH twice, in the Season 3 champs game and the Reunion one. Does he do this as scum?

5. Newcomb

Yeah, Fable, idk if that's anything from Proph. The vast difference between MTGS and MU in terms of like, speed and meta make that a pretty innocuous statement.

A CFD is pretty iffy when you literally need 12 people to secure a lynch, I'd rather not add to the chaos by having claims come in close to deadline.

6. fontisian

The Kalas read feels really level 1. I say this as the person who did most of the burying.

7. Jarizok

Jarizok Auror DLP Supporter

I've penetrated the final 300 of a tournament of 10000+ players. The money is calling me.

8. Newcomb

Those links don't work for me, Proph. They all take me to the top of page 26.

9. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    Hey. Hey. Hey.

Click on the actual postnum to get permalinks that work regardless of PPP.

If you're on mobile, sorry, you're screwed.

10. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    On the subject of dya tilted wolf!dya is totally a thing or I guess the correct way to put that is dya's tiltedness isn't necessarily AI.

I don't know what this is here though, like i don't actually get what dya is upset at so it makes it harder to evaluate.

I hate that the only answer I can give here is wait and see but it is what it is.

11. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

Fable, I want the top two wagons to claim because I want time to discuss/sort out the claims.

fonti: My read is level 1 because I am sort of against lynching Cuth Today, that was a response made to Vaimes asking me a question earlier in the thread, and I am having.. doubts on GH (hoping to get that cleared with Newcomb). Right now I'm just really hoping the wagons aren't t/t/t.
    --- Post automerged ---
    @Newcomb

12. Secondhand Revenant

Secondhand Revenant Muggle

The softening is because I have not seen her as a wolf too often in general, but I can compare to a time where I pushed her for a read seeming inconsistent with how she acted about it. Possible factors includes it was me so maybe she was a bit less likely to bite over me constantly going on about it, but it reminds me more of her being angry in a recent game so I'm going with that.

13. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Congrats dude. Take numero uno.

14. SwedishSkumbag

SwedishSkumbag Muggle

High Score:
    I've liked Cuth's tone and decisiveness in parts of his aggressive defensewalls, so i've ISO'd GH and Koala a bit to see where i wanna go. I went in thinking from before i liked some parts of Koala's initial push on GH, but I don't like it as much on a reread. It felt like Koala attacked GH's points and called them bad, more than looking for why they're wolfy. And his follow-up with saying he waited for GH's answers for his pushy questions that were created to have no good answers i don't like either.

GH's been kinda stuck defending himself for most of the time he's been here, and not really gone in depth with much either. But i kind of like his post before voting Koala into the one with the vote. I don't completely understand exactly what his point is since i'm tired + i lack some context, but i like his summarize-post + him changing from thinking Koalas was town for something, to the opposite based on koalas answer looks good in my eyes. It might all be a setup from GH to justify his vote, but i don't get that feeling. I'm having trouble making coherent sentences right now, brain feels like a mush lol.

Vote Koalas

15. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Proph did you miss this?

16. Secondhand Revenant

Unvote; Vote GH

Almost did cuth, but eh. Will feel bad if this is wrong since he's calling me town and that almost appealed to me enough.

17. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

I wish I told GH to claim before leaving :(

18. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    I assume if he wanted to claim, he would have?

19. Secondhand Revenant

I kind of feel like that just might be the kind of player Koalas is.

20. yeavoxxtalknah

yeavoxxtalknah Muggle

Now I'm worried that Cuth's a wolf. lol.