1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Please I need someone's help desperately

Discussion in 'Site Related Support' started by Magnum, Aug 16, 2019.

Not open for further replies.
  1. Magnum

Magnum Banned

Can some of the admins please help me. I have never been bullied like this. I am in tears. I have never been made fun of like this. It's really hurting me. I'm not even able to think of anything else. I have never been so insulted like this in my life. I just recovered from depression five months ago. It's reminding me of the times I have been bullied as a kid. I am so hurt I'm not even able to talk to my mom and dad. I can't stop crying. Please someone help me. I feel suicidal.
    --- Post automerged ---
    My heart is beating so fast. I don't know what to do. I have never felt this bad before. My ego is completely hurt. I can't deal with this. I didn't even finish college because I was bullied and abandoned it. It's feeling it over again.
    --- Post automerged ---
    My heart is beating so fast. I don't know what to do. I have never felt this bad before. My ego is completely hurt. I can't deal with this. I didn't even finish college because I was bullied and abandoned it.

2. Stealthy

Stealthy Groundskeeper

Call 1-800-273-8255

This is the National Suicide Prevention hotline. You can find further resources here at their website. They can help you.

3. Magnum

Magnum Banned

Why won't any admin care when a moderator is deliberately targeting me.

I can't believe how cruel you are you fucking asshole. I don't care if you're a mod anymore. How can you be so mean and deliberately hurt someone. What do you even get from this? Karma will hit you. You will suffer one day for hurting me like this. I am kind person and I don't even use vulgar words. I have never seen a cunt like you in my life.
    --- Post automerged ---
    What is wrong with these fucking pricks. Do they think being mean to someone on the internet and hurting them is achieving something. Is this how they live in real life as well.