1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Lost: one time travel fic

Discussion in 'Story Search' started by Janus, Aug 28, 2009.

1. Janus

Janus Groundskeeper

Could have sworn this was in the archives somewhere, but for the life of me I can't remember the title or the author. I'm sure someone's going to recognize the description right away and I'm going to feel silly. x_x Anyway.

Harry wins, Harry dies, Harry comes back as young (baby?) Tom Riddle. Harry obsesses about making sure he doesn't fuck up the timeline to the point where he literally becomes Voldemort, eventually kills his own "parents" and is thrown from his body trying to kill "himself". Canon proceeds as normal until Harry(Harry) wins, Voldemort(Harry) dies, and Harry(Harry) wakes up as young (baby?) Tom Riddle again.

The tone was pretty dark, and I'm pretty sure it was a one-shot. More of a shot at time travel fics than a "I fix everything" fic.

And yes, I did check the library, but its early here and I can't seem to find the bloody thing.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2009
  2. darklordmike

darklordmike Headmaster

3. Portus

Portus Heir

What DLM said. I liked it very much, and thought it was well-written and darkly depressing, which I believe is what the author was going for.

4. Janus

Janus Groundskeeper

Ahhh, thank you. Figured I was looking in the wrong place.

5. Memory King

Memory King Order Member DLP Supporter

You were looking in the right place, the fic was just posted in the wrong sub-forum. Should have noticed that earlier, that's what I get for not paying attention I suppose.
    Some people in the Library thread mentioned having seen something similar before. Anyone got links?

I figured it would be better to ask here rather than posting a pointless search in the Library.

6. One of the largest archives of Time Travel and Crossdimensional Travel stories! Undiscriminating! As long as the story fits in the category, it does not matter if who is centered or if it's slash or het. By all means, this is not my recs list. Many of them I have not yet read. Please email me if you know a story belonged to this C2.

7. Perspicacity

Perspicacity Destroyer of Worlds ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

Where idiots are not legally permitted to vote
    High Score:
    Uh huh, I think you're missing a link there, Beevis.

On an unrelated note, a first post with three dog's cocks does not portend a long stay.