1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Fanfiction's Worst Summaries v5.0

Discussion in 'Fanfic Discussion' started by Dark Syaoran, Sep 14, 2009.

Not open for further replies.
  1. Oz

Oz For Zombie. Moderator DLP Supporter

2. Mordac

Mordac Minister of Magic DLP Supporter

Not Your average Disney magic » by Nerds-will-rule-the-world
    What happens if Harry Potter was living in Anaheim CA and the closest thing a magical creature was at Disney Land?
    Rated: T - English - General - Chapters: 2 - Words: 542 - Updated: 1-16-10 - Published: 12-12-09 - Harry P. & Ron W.

3. Stenstyren

Stenstyren Professor

A mysterious Llama! Gasp!

4. Banner

Banner Dark Lady

I kept subconsciously trying to make it "mysterious lama," which at least makes a little more sense. A tiny little bit more.

5. Johnny Farrar

Johnny Farrar High Inquisitor

Little Husbands » by Kamerreon reviews
    AU: James and Harry Potter are twin brothers that were married by accident when they were six years old. How will their lives of wedded bliss play out? Will their childhood love last? —Marauder's Era—Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 9 - Words: 22,144 - Reviews: 529 - Updated: 1-23-10 - Published: 9-7-09 - Harry P. & James P.

I don't know what to say.

*Note the number of reviews and word count.*

6. MattSilver

MattSilver The Traveller

Raging from over here, but it makes me wonder if having a fuckton of reviews over at FF.net is actually worth it!

7. Oz

The mysterious llama...? But all llama are mysterious. D:

8. Howdy

Howdy Dark Lord

Uzumaki Harry » by Shadow Crystal Mage reviews Uzumaki Harry is the adopted brother of Naruto and Sasuke, under the guardianship of Jiraiya. Anko is his sensei. He edits 'Icha Icha'. Can you picture how messed up this is going to be? Chp 17 upRated: M - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 17 - Words: 123,600 - Reviews: 925 - Updated: 1-22-10 - Published: 10-28-05 - Harry P. & Myrtle

Yes, I can imagine.

9. Oz

I read Harry/Myrtle smut once. When she was wearing the invisibility cloak she became corporeal because it was a hallow.

10. Stenstyren

Stenstyren Professor

I've read that one too. Worst part was that it was a long fic (over 20k) that had Harry fall in love with the ghost. I mean, seriously?

EDIT:

Seriously?

EDIT2:
    It sounds bad. It is worse. I tried it. Learn from my experience and don't redo my mistake.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2010
  11. Lion

Lion Denarii Host DLP Supporter

Harry Potter and the Death Eaters of Hogwarts » by Mentally Impaired reviews
    Changes to Harry's summer routine get him better prepared for his 5th year at school. At Hogwarts the students find themselves in danger from internal forces. Students by day, Death Eaters by night, the halls are no longer safe to wander when its dark. Rated: M - English - Adventure/General - Chapters: 8 - Words: 63,758 - Reviews: 20 - Updated: 1-22-10 - Published: 8-3-09 - Harry P. & Hermione G.

I really think Dumbledore would not let this happen. I mean a bunch of school kids vs. one of the only wizards that scares their master. That works sooo well.

12. Schrodinger

Schrodinger Muggle ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    [​IMG]
    Am I the only fucking one who is motherfucking tired of the motherfucking bat motherfucking bogey motherfucking hex?

13. Stenstyren

Stenstyren Professor

I'm with you. Sure, it's nasty, but it can hardly be the worst spell out there can it? Should be pretty easy to dispel too...

14. deathinapinkboa

deathinapinkboa Minister of Magic

This is a little anal, but "Blonde" is the spelling used from women. When talking about a man, it's "Blond." Just because Draco might be taking it up the ass, doesn't mean he is a woman.

I'm sorry tired of these ample fupa-ed bitchs who won't except that men aren't bitches.

15. Oz

You can use both actually, although blonde for women and blond for men is technically more correct.

16. Everetza

Everetza Second Year

5. Harry Potter and Mae by hariipottrlvr reviews Dis is lyk mi 1st story, so be nice plz.Complete - Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 272 - Reviews: 16 - Published: 4-19-06 - Harry P.

17. Relations by tokyo-tenshi reviews *Martha style* Read dis or i will kill u! Dis took me 4ever 2 write so u havta read! Me & ma friends get b/f's in dah HP world!!! PG for lotssa kissin. *my style* Contains Origional characters... read at your own risk. But if you do, please review!Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,690 - Reviews: 4 - Published: 3-18-03 - Draco M.

You'd think maybe she could have taken some of that '4ever' learning to write.

27. Lily and James mush by annuna reviews Lily/James..Love/Hate ok I don't like writing F.fics and I was NOT concentrating when I wrote dis...my first real f.fic...my other has my and my friends as characters!Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,471 - Reviews: 4 - Published: 12-5-02

If you don't like writing them, DON'T. I won't be complaining.

17. Redeye

Redeye Penultimate Lurker DLP Supporter

Martha style?

shoulda tried Cajun style!

18. Johnny Farrar

Johnny Farrar High Inquisitor

19. Nemrut

Nemrut The Black Mage ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4393224/1/Lily_Potter_and_the_Mastered_Portrait

I know it's petty, but the "brians" entertained me to no end.

20. Kensington

Kensington Denarii Host DLP Supporter

My light » by Goldengirl2 reviews A Severus saves a nearly three year Harry from Dursleys fic, Harry a powerful child maybe including Sirius as Godfather, Dumbledore Molly Ron and Ginny bashing in later chapters. Harry will be a child model/Movie star and businessman read to find out moreRated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 9,895 - Reviews: 23 - Updated: 2-2-10 - Published: 8-4-09 - Harry P. & Severus S.

Child Model/Movie Star???? WTF?

Not open for further replies.