1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

STAR WARS II (A Death Eaters/Mafia Variant) :: Concluded [Republic Win]

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Vesvius, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

It's Twilight until 10p.m. USEST as far as I know...

2. Nae

Nae The Violent

So, the Sith Lord it out. Good going everyone!

Heh, I was starting to think I might just have to sacrifice myself in order to save the HRD, until you pointed out that he can't stop the Renegade, Scrib.

Going to sleep now. Night everyone. ;)

3. Scrib

Scrib The Chosen One

So Smile is also protown, leaving only two suspects. Naeblis: if you (EDIT: or the HRD) are attacked you switch yourself with one of them and hopefully we can lynch the other the next day, ending the game.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2011
  4. Vesvius

Vesvius High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Night Six has fallen

[​IMG]

A quick lynch in the afternoon left no calm for the us in the twilight. Discussion was occassionally heard, but mostly, all we had was uneasy silence. As I lay here in bed, I can only hope that when the sun rises, I will still be there to see it.

May the force protect us all.

Pleasant dreams. May we all survive.

Posting will resume in this thread at 10:00 PM EST on Sunday the 16th.

Night Actions can be declared at any time. Once a night action has been declared, it cannot be revoked.

P.S: If I get all the night actions quickly, I'll be happy to open up the day early.

5. Jon

Jon The Demon Mayor Admin DLP Supporter

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Vesvius

Vesvius High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Day Seven has dawned.
    [​IMG]

The sun rose over a tense Varykino.

As I exited my home, I could tell by the looks of horror on the faces of my fellow townspeople: one had died last night. I was led to the home of one of the deceased to identify the body.

Quickly, I discovered that Scrib had been killed. There were definite signs of a struggle, but it looked as if he had been overwhelmed by a number of droids. I attempted to identify who he was...

On his body, a lightsaber and a medallion marking him a member of the Jedi Order! Srib was the Jedi Seer!

9 people remain. 5 votes are necessary for a lynch.

Day Seven will end at 10:00 PM EST on Monday, 10/17

The following 11 people can post in this thread:

//Calutron, Castiel, Fenraelis, Kang, Merrill II (Creator), Mordin, Nae'blis, Oliver of Kingston, Riley Poole, SmileOfTheKill, Vesvius (Host)//

Graveyard
    Schrodinger (Civilian), Silens Cursor (Adjutant), Nemrut (Civilian), Lutris (???), KaiDASH (Probe Droid), Jwlk (Jedi Healer), Custer (Falleen Slave-boy), hgf (???), Zeitgeist (ASN Utility Droid), Sesc (Galactic Senator), Ashaya (Assassin Droid), Klackerz (Sith Lord), Scrib (Jedi Seer)

7. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

Okay, so that was expected and within allowable parameters. Anyway, Moridin or Riley Poole for today?(Based upon what I said before, we should save Calutron as a potential target until tomorrow.)

8. Riley

Riley Alchemist DLP Supporter

If you go back and read what I've posted (however minimally I have) I have always been pro-town ergo I don't understand why you assume I'm the Separatist.

9. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

On a different note, I had a visitor against last night, but considering there was only one death, I'm presuming that you swapped me with the Renegade, Nae'blis. If so, please reveal who he is, if you would be so kind. If it's either Moridin or Riley Poole, then the other one is definitely the Medical Droid, and we can tag the Renegade tomorrow.

Now, on an unrelated note... Why didn't the Medical Droid use his third clean-up, since, well, just because?

Edit: @ Riley Poole:
    You are also one of the only three people remaining who have not revealed themselves, and two people left are bad. Then again, revealing yourself now will likely not be believed anyway, so...*shrugs* At best, if Calutron is the Renegade, then it might get us to kill Moridin tonight instead of you, but that's about it. It just as easily could be seen as you trying to defer attention one last time.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2011
  10. Riley

Riley Alchemist DLP Supporter

Why are you ignoring my question? I have always been and always will be pro-town, so I really dislike that you're trying to lynch me; that and well, you know, I don't want to be lynched since no one wants to be lynched.

Edit to respond: So I'm damned if I do and I'm damned if I don't. I don't like that this is being set up this way. I am a Civilian, and I refuse to let this be my death. I don't know where the Renegade is, but I don't think you should be trying to pin it on me. I know this will be seen as both a defense against being a Separatist, and trying to defer a lynch on me, but I am telling the honest truth I AM NOT A SEPARATIST. I believe it is Moridin, therefore I will put my vote in now since I know it's not me and I reached the conclusion that your theory on Calutron is correct.

Vote: Moridin

11. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

Sorry, I wasn't ignoring your question, I was writing my post before you posted yours, therefore the edit.

---------- Post automerged at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

Anyway, I gave the allowance that you could be innocent. After all, of the three, one of you definitely is. We'll see what Nae'blis says to reveal information.

12. Moridin

Moridin Minister of Magic DLP Supporter

Well, I am innocent, but there's no real reason for you to believe me. I haven't been as active as I would have liked, but w/e. I am a Civilian, but again, no way for you to know that until Nae'blis posts. What Nae'bllis says will clear me, and then we can move on.

Vote Player: Riley Poole

13. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

Well, at least we know Calutron is guilty then, since only one of you two can be the last Civilian. I'm leaning towards Moridin though, since one of you has to be the Civilian and the other the Medical Droid, therefore neither of you is the Renegade, thus Calutron. As such, and since I was swapped with the Renegade, Nae'blis would not be revealing anything that vindicates either of you.

14. calutron

calutron Unspeakable

I'm not the renegade, I'm the holonet technician, I messaged Scrib last night well... That did not end well.

I observed Fen last night but Vesuvius hadn't updated my QT yet, so as soon as he does, we will have the indentity of the renegade.

Please wait for my update.

15. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

Hmm... Well, Nae'blis will reveal things one way or another, and I do trust him at least. Since the Separatist is definitely either Moridin or Riley Poole, we should have this game in the bag...

Anyway, if you are the Holonet Technician, explain why would you message Scrib? Considering he was one of the higher priority targets, as I mentioned, a message should not have been sent to either Scrib, myself or Nae'blis. Oliver of Kingston, Kang or Castiel would be the optimal targets, since they are both known innocents(with sufficient proof) and have no powers that would be a particular threat to the Anti-Town parties.

16. calutron

calutron Unspeakable

Well. I didn't trust anyone but Scrib, anywho all wil be reavealed soon

17. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

Well, I say that Oliver of Kingston is verified because, well... he was, even if the information of such was redacted. Kang and Castiel are verified because there is only one Separatist left, and they claimed to both be fellow Clone Troopers.

The only ones who are not completely verified as innocent at this point are you, SmileOfTheKill, Nae'blis(technically, although the odds of such otherwise are ridiculously low), and one of either Moridin or Riley Poole. Since you are claiming the Technician role, you certainly are not the last potential Civilian, and are either legitimate or the Renegade. Of course, Lutris may have been the fourth Civilian, and they could both be lying...
    Nae'blis is essentially confirmed, since he claimed a long time ago, and with only Lutris cleaned up at that point it would have been ludicrous(or awe-inspiring if successful) to fake-claim. That said, SmileOfTheKill is the only one of the two I could possibly even consider as guilty. Since the Coroner had not revealed themselves yet regarding Lutris's or hgf's deaths a while back, it's possible the Renegade presumed they were dead, and chose to role-claim as the Coroner and call out hgf with a 'safe' role-claim as a Civilian. I rather doubt that possibility though, but it is slightly odd to have waited so long. Either way, we shall see.

Either way, it doesn't really matter at this point. I'm just going to sleep and hoping that Nae'blis comments before I have to leave for class in the morning. Of course, I only have one class tomorrow, so I will be back around three hours later otherwise.

18. Nae

Nae The Violent

Calutron, if you are telling the truth, we need this info ASAP. Fen was tainted last night by the Renegade. I don't care about Riley or Moridin, they can be dealt with later. We need to take out the Renegade tonight. And be sure that if this info turns out to be false, it's your head.

19. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

Okay, my friend bugged me to check this right now, so blah about not letting me sleep. Well, who did you swap last night. It is possible that the Renegade did not Taint on Night 5, like he could have, and decided to Taint instead of Kill last night(Night 6), but then why would he do so? Why do you think I was Tainted?

That said, the only thing you needed to say with your post was which two people you swapped last night, but you didn't. Rectify that please.

Anyway, if I was swapped, then if Calutron watched me, the results would have been against whoever I was swapped with(unless the Watcher bypasses the Jedi Master?). As such, the only person to 'visit' would be the Jedi Master doing the swapping.(if he counts as a visitor) Unless someone tried to visit the person I was swapped with, of course. On a related note, did you watch me before, Calutron, and if so, when?

I'm still not confident of your innocence, Calutron. You wait until now to reveal yourself, after every other innocent role has done so(in theory), then you supposedly send your message to the least likely person to survive the night, because you claim to 'trust him the most,' when there are several people that have to be innocent(because of circumstances) besides him.

Also, @Naeblis, we should still go after a Separatist tonight(either Riley or Moridin), regardless, since they can kill every night, while the Renegade can only kill every other night. That, and it's impossible for the Renegade to have tainted more than three of the remaining people, presuming his Taint targets are among us still.

---------- Post automerged at 04:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 AM ----------

Okay, I reviewed my notes again, because I had forgotten about a few things. After applying more recent knowledge to the, I'll summarize with the following.

Calutron:
    Nothing especially pointing towards him being guilty, and he definitely isn't a Separatist anyway, but that doesn't clear him from being the Renegade either.

Riley Poole:
    Loosely agreed with Custer, and slightly implied he might not be a Separatist(before he was revealed, of course). Also, he was explicitly defended from accusation by Zeitgeist. In his favor, Klackerz did throw out some accusation on him (along with hgf) late though.
    His defense seemed a little too adamant for merely being a Civilian.(No offense to all you lovely Civilians out there!)

Moridin:(Taure)
    Never really mentioned significantly one way or another by the Separatists. Aside from lynching Schrodinger and Nemrut, he didn't seem to want to be in the spotlight. Likely either innocent or the Renegade.

-----

Such as things are, between Moridin and Riley Poole, I recommend going after Riley Poole first, unless there is good reason not to, other than his personal claim to innocence. Therefore, for now:
    Vote Player: Riley Poole

20. Nae

Nae The Violent

I swapped myself with Moridin. I didn't swap you. So, chances are the the one visiting you was the Renegade (unless Calutron observing you can also be considered as a 'visit', which I hope it's not). If this is true, I'm pretty sure the one visiting you was the Renegade.

Moridin, I don't know how I can prove your innocence. It is just as likely that you are the Renegade and decided to kill Scrib, and the Separatist, attempting to kill me, failed as I switched myself with you and you(the Renegade, that is), can't be night killed.

Still, I'm more suspicious of Riley, simply because, once again in this game, he wants people to believe his innocence without providing any proof(not that he can say anything at this point that will be convincing). Reading the previous posts, many people, including Scrib and Sesc , were suspicious of Riley. While Moridin, in some vague manner, tried to put his hopes on some evidence I'll provide. This makes me less sure about Moridin, and more about Riley.

So, okay Fen. I'll go with you. Vote Player: Riley Poole