1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

A Hunt of Thrones II: Beyond the Wall - Town wins!

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Lutris, Jan 31, 2012.

1. Moridin

Moridin Minister of Magic DLP Supporter

Deadline Vote: Ashaya

Let's not Standard Vote, at least let discussion continue.

2. guljons

guljons Squib

Should have thought more.

It probably wasn't the Angry Knight. He would have killed Sacrifice in that case.

So either Piggy and Fen is innocent or Blacksmith's sword.

3. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

Well, 2 deaths. Normal NK and... what?

1) Ser Piggy - Fen and Gambit would have to be both innocent, which I find unlikely.

2) Red Priestess - The one I find most likely, as the Priestess would want an extra power asap, and this is the first night she can use it.

3) Angry Knight - Unlikely. If Gambit was the Angry Knight he would have counter claimed Sacrifice when he died or he would have ganked him.

4) Blacksmith - Unlikely. I doubt the Blacksmith would give his sword this early.

We rangers did check Ashaya, and Anya was given the Dragonglass dagger just to clear that up.

4. guljons

guljons Squib

Red Priestess makes sense in making the kill. I missed her.
    But Piggy makes as much.

If it was Piggy, he knows that Fen is innocent and so did not have to kill him.

If it was Red Priestess, then who did she kill? Sesc or Gaebe? She had to have a good read on them in this case to make the kill.

EL why is this the first night she could have used it? They converted 2 people in Day 1 so they had opportunity or I am blind because I don't see anything in rules about night 2.

5. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

Well the people she kills have to be Converted before she kills them, so I thought they would have had to be converted the previous night.

Looking at the night action priority again, I may be wrong.

6. Sacrifice

Sacrifice Guest

It's GEABE.

There was no rape tonight, chances are, Gambit is the Rapist. So he was actually fine with dying in order for town to realise that.

Now that both Sesc and Geabe are dead, either of them could be the Rapist too.

As for how come there are two kills, I need to tell you all AGAIN, that I am the Angry Knight and it is not possible for an Angry Knight kill. (I know that for sure, you people don't because you all think I could be lying).

Well, one of them is definitely a Night Kill. The other one is either a Blacksmith kill, Ser Piggy kill, Red Priestess kill . We have no idea which is which.

1)If it was a Ser Piggy kill, both Fenraellis and Gambit are innocent.

2)If it was a Blacksmith Valyrian Steel kill, Blacksmith have chosen someone he/she trusted to give the sword to. The one who received it then decided to kill Sesc/Geabe.

3)Geabe/Sesc was murdered by Red Priestess. Why?!

Active Abilities:
    -SERVANT OF THE RED GOD: During the Night Phase, you may choose to kill a Converted target. You will gain permanently gain both their Active and Passive Abilities. You may use this ability TWICE during the entire game. When you use SERVANT OF THE RED GOD a second time, the new ability set REPLACES your old one. Note that some roles cannot be Converted and thus cannot be targeted by SERVANT OF THE RED GOD. You may not use this ability on consecutive Nights. This kill cannot be prevented.

If this is the case, Red Priestess probably suspected Geabe/Sesc had an info-role, and decided to take that ability for herself.

4) Angry Knight kill. Impossible. I am the Angry Knight. Also, like a bunch of you said, I would have been killed to prove that I am scum.

Out of these four, Option THREE is the most likely. I happen to remember Krogan mentioning that Geabe "point blank told everyone he was an info-role". So either Krogan is guilty, or someone else decided to take the hint from that and ganked Geabe with Servant of the Red God. In this case, Sesc was the one that was Night-Killed.

Another problem here is, should we believe KaiDASH? Ashaya have been acting slightly scummy and all, and it would be fantastic if we actually found scum so quickly. We should not take KaiDASH's word for granted, for all we know, he could be lying.

Still,

I think she is scum.

Also, Moridin, I have been suspecting you ever since post #50. I am now even more suspicious that you did not even doubt KaiDASH for a little bit.

---------- Post automerged at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

Assuming KaiDASH is not lying, I have roughly guessed why Taure did not Zombie Attack KaiDASH.

Looking at the situation at Day 2, the ones with the highest possibility of being checked is either me, or Fenraellis.

Hence, Taure did not attack KaiDASH, as Fen probably isn't the White Walker.

7. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

Any lie I make wrt LC info would be easily spotted by various town roles - And LC doesn't give me protection from town based kills, so regardless, it's in my best interests to be honest in this type of situation.

8. Sacrifice

Sacrifice Guest

Now that I think about it, you're right. Even if you are scum you will probably not lie about LC info. Can't believe I overlooked that. I believe you on this point, but of course, not entirely convinced you are town.

Also, Moridin, I apologise for being suspicious of you via faulty logic.

9. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

I'm suspicious of Moridin, for entirely different reasons. One is his support for Fen in the Lord Commander elections.

Based on his survival, I think Fen's the Onion Knight with Moridin and CheddarTrek being his scum team.

I agree that scum!LC would probably not lie, but I think he would if his scum team has been targetted by the Ranger check.

10. LochNess

LochNess Third Year DLP Supporter

I think Kai is telling the truth here but that doesn't make me think he is innocent.

Question, what does wrt mean?

11. Azira

Azira High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Guess "With regards to"

Plenty of discussion to go around but voting for anyone else at this point seems silly.

---------- Post automerged at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

And I'll volunteer myself to go Ranging tonight.

Ranger Vote: Aziraphale

12. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

I still think Fen should trueclaim btw, while there is still a good chance that (if he is fakeclaiming) the real role can cc him.

The WW should already know his role, or be at most a day or so away from it - so there is no reason for him not to claim at this point.

Fen isn't going to eat a NK (based on his role) because he is essentially vanilla from the scum's pov, so him defining which vanilla he is only helps us and is very nearly valueless for scum.

13. Krogan

Krogan Alien in a Hat ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Sorry Ash >.<, I was hoping I was wrong.

When shes lynched and once he feels comfortable about claiming, I'd appreciate the Scout coming forward and confirming shes the Walker.

14. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

Krogan: The Walker is immune to lynches. The Scout finds out who dies during the day. Hmmmm.

Trueclaim Fen?

15. Lungs

Lungs KT Loser ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:

Also

This is canon.

16. Nemrut

Nemrut The Black Mage ~ Prestige ~

High Score:

Would also throw my hat into the ranger selection.

17. LochNess

LochNess Third Year DLP Supporter

Ranger Vote: Nemrut

18. Yeagen

Yeagen First Year

Well, some interesting developments today. I don't really have a reason to doubt Kaidash in regards to Ashaya. This is pretty straightforward here.

19. Krogan

Krogan Alien in a Hat ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    My mistake, I got confused over the wording of a different ability. Have the Blacksmith fork over the sword and use it, then check.

20. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

I wouldn't use the sword just yet, we don't know whether Ashaya really is the Walker or if she is just another scum.

Ranger Vote: Nemrut

Third Ranger?