1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Warframe clans

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Infidel, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Infidel

Infidel Auror

Sup guys.

I have been playing Warframe for some time now and was thinking of joining some clan. If any space ninjas hanging out here have recommendations, it would be highly appreciated.

For those of you who don't know about Warframe, it free to download and play. There is in-game currency called platinum that you can buy paying money and would help you rank up faster, but that's up to you.

Or, anyone interested in a DLP clan?

2. Legacy

Legacy Death Eater DLP Supporter

Huh, just went on Steam and found out I haven't played warframe in literally a month now. Time to break out the fun times with Valkyre, the angry punching cat lady that likes explosive weaponry.

Clans... well the sad thing is that finding good clans is difficult as hell in this game. Your best bet is just going to the Warframe website and look on their forums for small clan openings with research done.

3. Infidel

Infidel Auror

That's a pity. I did build a Dojo, but am not sure who to invite. Building everything and doing research on my own is too damn resource intensive. Guess i'll just stick to solo games.

4. Infidel

Infidel Auror

Well, either there are very few Warframe players here or the topic of clans is boring. So how about a general Warframe discussion thread? Are there enough space ninjas here for that?

5. Lord Raine

Lord Raine Disappeared DLP Supporter

[​IMG]

I'd be willing to discuss it with you, but I'm not sure you'd like any of the things I had to say.