1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Damn it Newcomb I am trying to bring this thread back down to sanity action levels so people can respond.

Because it isn't. The townies presented say "You want to be lynched let's do this" not "mislynched" it is word choice of the subconscious. I don't see a townie doing it ever.

Titus -- I think this was stupid.

Never mind your alignment you need to understand the N1/N2/N3 thing I posted for the love of God that way if Ino possesses you and QTs you you can trust it. Ask a mod do what you have to. Get it straight. If you are scum I want to play with scum who know the rules. If you are town then by God help us all.

2. Banks

Banks Muggle

Its town it will be obvious but focus on the scum imo. I'm not sure what to make of this Jan post. it is mega weird of him to say as scum but I did kinda have him as more townie for some stuff earlier.

The TMNT case is pretty good although I'm always antsy of "too easy" cases on day 1 especially in no flips I assume that would make it more likely wrong. I do enjoy the case from kalas and want to move him up my ladder a bit.

---------- Post automerged at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

Does anything else make Jan scum? In your eyes.

3. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Yes. They buddied up to me when they were posting the arguments and I was starting to suspect them so I asked them to do me to see how they thought of me and what they would filter and how.

4. Titus

Titus Squib

@Math, I care about doing my job. Confirming myself by the lack of a CC. The hood is a bonus, since no other hood will appear tonight. Most of the town is obvious by now, wouldn't you agree? Why don't we focus there rather than you wanting to frame my actions as "dumb"?

Banks, the problem is, we do have one scum that has no partners. That could easily be TMNT. Also, he did have a drastic shift in posting during the Kalas wall, which you could see. That reads like someone coaching him.

5. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

Math I am straight-up telling you I could have made a post like that and could have used the world "mislynched." I can't be sure, since now it's this huge deal and I'm thinking about it too hard, but if as of last night, where I was with Titus with my reads wall, like, go read what I said about her:

Pretend none of this Jan "mislynch" Titus claim stuff has happened, and it's today and Titus keeps egging me on with this "ah yes, now the student becomes the teacher" Socrates crap, I'm telling you my gut reaction would be, "well, you're asking to be mislynched, let's do it."

I don't know why you're so stuck on this one thing, but like I said earlier, it's a trend with you so maybe it's just you?

Like, objectively, I'm the most confirmed town ITT and I'm telling you I could have made that post, and you won't even let that enter your worldview and consider other options?

I have my own concerns about Jan, like I don't like the way he's reacted today to your push, he's too smirky about it, but I really really don't see your PoV where he's confirmed scum for this one thing.

But yeah, I agree with you about cooling down and letting people catch up. The Titus claim has to be our focus now for better or worse. We have to think this through.

6. Banks

Banks Muggle

Scum is scum partners or not I don't really care about which one he maybe.

I understand that and do think the case is pretty good. IF this wasn't majority I'd already be on the vote but I don't want to halt discussion this early especially since I don't feel I have a full grasp of the thread yet nor have I interacted with NEAR enough people in the game.

---------- Post automerged at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

I'll try to find that I have everything at postperpage of 100. Any clue around when this took play? If not I'll find it.

7. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Ok I am back .. i might have fallen asleep on my bed for an hour ..

Banks .. you seemed to be unsure about me, how can i help you?

8. Banks

Banks Muggle

Rubicon you might not have seen it but can you respond to why you dislike and have ignored me specifically what made you do so?

9. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Again Tsunade would not be dumb enough to CC you and draw the NK.

I could claim any powerful role that doesn't make me it when no one CCs. Watch some Minx town of Salem videos. People claim power roles when on the lynch block all the time.

I agree town is obvious to me you just aren't in it.

I am focusing on your actions because I have to account on if you are town how to fix your shitty mistake and hope Ino trusts you because I don't.

At this point I have confirmed scum in Jan and they should be lynched.

10. Banks

Banks Muggle

I need to read the interactions you had with mathblade. Also I need to catch back up. Also can I get a vanilla milkshake and a steak please.

11. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

Fluff's Official Votal

Day 1 ends at: This time (~3.2 days left)

17 alive, 9 to lynch

TMNTurtwig (7): Titus (#107), Newcomb (#112), Citrus (#645), Snowvon (#794), Pozzai (#883), Jan (#1106), Typhon (#1181)
    Jan (3): MathBlade (#1048), Kalas (#1060), Zenzao (#1108)
    Titus (2): The Waco Kid (#280), TMNTurtwig (#692)
    Pozzai (2): fontisian (#298), Atum (#683)

Abstaining: Rubicon, Qgqqqqq, Banks

@Typhon, just don't edit any more posts. I will let this one slide.

12. Banks

Banks Muggle

afk for like 10 minutes

13. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

I didn't ignore you.

I'm saying your reaction to a major thread event (Titus' claim) was more of a non-reaction and that's a little odd.

14. Banks

Banks Muggle

@hisfluffiness why did my vote on Zenzao not count?

15. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Nope I think you know who to ask though. You can temporarily go in my null pile but do something townie before you run to steak and shake.

16. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

This response pleases me. Glad to know I'm not the only one with those opinions, and equally glad the the fear bubble is intact. I'd much prefer having to prove myself to you a couple of extra time than have your town circle include scum.

This is the first time I've seen Rubicon in this game. You replaced in for Xandiel, right? Like your response overall, although I'm not quite as convinced about Titus town as you seem to be, and I can see where you're coming from on Citrus, but "WTF why?" really applied to the whole thread at that moment.

That said, most people are town reading Citrus, and I haven't seen all that much to warrant it at the moment. Granted, I haven't done much besides glance at the middle 50 percent of the thread that sprang up while I was without access, so it could be that some good stuff from Citrus is in there, but I'd like somebody to make a town case for him. Snowvon too, really. Seeing a lot of people putting him high on their readlists, but not that much out of him. Can anybody make a case (or point me to pertinent posts)?

17. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

It needs to be bolded and on a new line.

18. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

Sure, let's dance, lady.

Explain the part where you've repeatedly presented a persona of not reading people's posts. Even today you've done this like #1140, not reading Qg's question and thinking he was asking about TMNT when he was asking about Pozzai. Qg's question in that post is, like, 2 lines.

You've done things like this - me asking Banks "how to wolf", #443 where you completely swung and wiffed on fonti's question, "lol is there daychat" "there's 5 groupscum" - so many times.

And yet you're also presenting yourself as a meticulous player who has a plan, is sticking to that plan, is "not a casual anything," and is guiding town kicking and screaming towards the Promised Land.

Does not compute.

Enlighten me.

19. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Will do boss. Sorry again.

20. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

TRUE, but other people dove in and engaged with what was happening (which is much harder for mafia to fake) whereas he just kind of said "WTF" and went away.

I lean toward it not making much sense for Titus to make this play as mafia on day one. In any case it's probably strategically optimal to assume she's town for now.

fontisian should do this.